This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone in trench wars.......

why is everyone in trench wars very ez. I am new to the zone and everyone is so ez to me i do not even try much. I do not consider myself very good because i am so new and I do not have a hard time killing anybody. No one has been able to kill me very easily

Great, now that Itson fellow has a Merry Band of Idiots following him around.
    sdg

Comment

Maybe its because you haven't tried basing outside of Public zones. Try ?go base , its a little more challenging and controled by bots. Dont expect to play what ever ship you want or expect to play all the time either , its a more TWL style basing.

Comment

Re: Why is everyone in trench wars.......

Originally posted by pwnage bomb
        why is everyone in trench wars very ez. I am new to the zone and everyone is so ez to me i do not even try much. I do not consider myself very good because i am so new and I do not have a hard time killing anybody. No one has been able to kill me very easily
        You so ''ownage" prolly because your name is so "ownage".
        Or maybe its because your ability to use "ez" in every sentence.
        Or then again it could be because your stuck in pub13.

-pun

P.S. Glad to see another useless pos who thinks he owns everyone has found the forum.
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Re: Why is everyone in trench wars.......

Because we are nice people, we don't want newbies like you to feel bad about yourself, so we give you free kills. I guess people like myself won't have any problem own you 10:1. But me and my TW buddies have decided to make TW a newbie friendly zone, unlike the zone you are from ...

Sorry if you have fallen into the trap ... I did once too. No hard feelings please.
          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

it's a one hit kill zone, if you have trouble thats kinda sad
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I spent a good 4 minutes searching for a way of phrasing the 'WHAT, DO YOU MEAN BLADDER CONTROL? HAHAHAHAHA' joke, but gave up in the end
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 07-11-2003, 05:23 PM.
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

wanna hear the truth? u r just a random newbie like all the players u fight in pub. now calm down, get 36h usage and get owned by 36h+ players in elim.
                (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                << evoce >>
                /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  I spent a good 4 minutes searching for a way of phrasing the 'WHAT, DO YOU MEAN BLADDER CONTROL? HAHAHAHAHA' joke, but gave up in the end
                  Clueless Zeus, i'm absolutely boggled
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

When I first started playing SubSpace back in April... I went to the big subspace website and they talked about the various zones.

They say on there that Trench Wars is easy/moderate... lots of new players play there because of 1 hit kill zone. So I thought, heck it would be a good place to start.

I did play other zones and they are different and tough... or maybe my heart is not in them. I don't like ZILLIONS AND ZILLIONS of bullets..bursts..etc it takes the dodging fun out of it.

The only other zones that were fun to me were:

17th Parallel
                    Metal Gear
                    and Trench Wars.

Metal Gear was my 2nd fav, but now it is sadly down..oh well

Just my humble opinion.

ps: Yes, some players are very easy in public arena...but i never ever now say "EZ"..."EZ"... that is disrespectful, and not nice.
                    If someone gives me a colorful spam... then I counter-attack with my own... but try not to go crazy with spamming...

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
                      Metal Gear was my 2nd fav, but now it is sadly down..oh well
                      It's still up, they just changed servers. It's on SSCN now.
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
                        I did play other zones and they are different and tough... or maybe my heart is not in them. I don't like ZILLIONS AND ZILLIONS of bullets..bursts..etc it takes the dodging fun out of it.
                        actually, dodging ZILLIONS of bullets is what the real dodging-skill is about.
                        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                        \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                        << evoce >>
                        /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                        TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                        TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

my usage is very little and i have no problems in other zones such as ?go base i think i am just naturally better than everyone in trench i still have not found anybody that is worth a challenge please prove me otherwise

Comment

my usage is very little and i have no problems in other zones such as ?go base
                            You must be that l33t S\/S vet everyones talking about in tw!
                            MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

my usage is very little and i have no problems in other zones such as ?go base i think i am just naturally better than everyone in trench i still have not found anybody that is worth a challenge please prove me otherwise
                              I just noticed this was a waste of a thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X