Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn some bucks and help TW at same time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn some bucks and help TW at same time!

Make a few bucks for yourself and help the game at the same time! Make TW a better place everyone! Help us get our game back!
    Here’s the deal. As of today, I am placing a $100 reward to anyone who can make Spinsanity stop spamming the game with political opinions. The reward will be $50 straight to you and $50 donated to TW in your name. I don’t care how someone does it, just get him to stop spamming the game every time he is on with his personal agenda.

No fair cutting a deal with him and having him simply change names, I mean he stops spamming political opinions altogether in pub arenas. I am willing to pay if someone can convince him to simply start a new private arena every time he plays, inviting like-minded people to chat with him in there, that works for me. Whatever has to be done to stop him from ruining our game and ending the incessant spamming of his inflammatory and disrupting opinions will work.

Staff, if any of you want to help and $100 bucks isn’t enough, let me know what it will take. I might be willing to pay more for a permanent ban of his sorry ass.

haha im up for that.. But i feel bad for spin.. there are allot of hackers in tw

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Eph =/
      .?ignore or just go to a different arena than him
      dont waste 100 bucks on a troll that can be easily avoided

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
        Eph =/
        .?ignore or just go to a different arena than him
        dont waste 100 bucks on a troll that can be easily avoided
        We have gone over this 100 times , he can't just be ignored because one if not his only plan is to incite hatred amongst the TW community which starts a pubing flame war.

For anyone who does get him to shut up, thank you.

Comment

Eva,
          Ignoring doesn't work, he still disrupts the game by having everyone else arguing. Leaving the arena you are in doesn't work, he flips around all the pub arenas disrupting them.
          $100 is a bargain as far as I'm concerned.

If anyone can get him to leave for good, or simply stop him spamming for good, let me know. Simply get him to message me that he is stopping because of your efforts, let me verify that he is indeed stopping, and your money is on the way.

I am not trying to stop anyone from posting opinions in TW. This is about his pattern of disruptive spamming. He is more than welcome to continue to voice his opinion a few times each time he is on, just like we all do. It's the constant spamming/macroing, day in, day out, not playng the game but simply shoving his opinions into our face that I'm talking about.

Comment

*kill

ez
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

yeah, you can't ignore everyone. well you can, it just wont work to your benefit.
              DELETED

Comment

Staff, this is your chance to help the zone! Ban him!
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Let him waste his own time doing it, that's punishment enough.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

spin

ya ... ive been recording some of spin's sayings

he seems to feel that bush and his people are bad
                    for America and the rest of the world.

he rambles on with unimportant things like massive
                    government corruption by corporations that need to earn
                    money for the CEOs.. and likes to scare us by claiming
                    the government is taking away the bill of rights using 911
                    as a excuse... he somehow thinks the 900 page patriot
                    act that was passed with only one or two congressmen
                    reading even the first page my be as bad for our republic
                    as for the terrorist.

I think he feels that the corporate media is promoting
                    bush's destructive ideas and giving bush a free pass
                    on his deceptions... he seems to think that bush is using
                    911 for his own political motives.. and cowering the media
                    and congress from speaking out.

I think he said something like.. "the only way we can hope
                    to beat bush in 2004 is to start to point out bush's insane
                    ideas to people in some sort of grass roots way.. considering
                    that bush already has a 200 million dollar corporate funded
                    campaign chest"... I think spin thinks that buying a election
                    thru massive corporate money in some way hurts the American
                    republic.. or what is left of it.

I don't think spin has been lessen to the right wing infomercials
                    that clear channel and fox as well as other corporate media
                    has been providing for us... this could be a problem.. if people
                    are not programmed by rush and hanity .. or by a administration
                    that issues code oranges every few weeks... how can he be thinking
                    clearly!

one of the most outlandish claims is that our foreign policy stresses
                    global dominance thur war... somehow he has this crazy feeling
                    that this is a bad idea.. go figure...

oh.. and another crazy idea he has.. he seems to think that the
                    afgan and iraq wars were planned years ago by people that
                    have been in other administrations... he seems to think these two
                    wars are for oil and control of that area..

oh.. wow.. and the one that really takes the cake... bush lies to
                    the American public over all of this...WHO CARES IF THE PREZ
                    LIES... AS LONG AS WE GO KILL SOME PPL FOR SOME
                    REASON!! besides its all revenge for 911.. hell we have to stop
                    the terrorist!!!!

DOESN'T EVERY ONE KNOW
                    THAT CLINTON LIED ABOUT A BLOW JOB!!!!

god .. what a dummy spin is

JUST LOOK AT SOME OF THE STUFF I RECORDED ON HIM!!!

Bush's motto... anything Hitler can do... I can do better

...Rush Limbaugh, right wing talk radio personality got out of Vietnam by getting a doctor to confirm that he was unfit for duty, due to a boil on his ass

Bush's new policy of "pre-emptive" war -- I.e., whenever the U.S. thinks a country may be amassing too much power and/or could provide some sort of competition in the "benevolent hegemony" region, it can be attacked, without provocation.

One PNAC(project for new american century) document (from '98) clearly shows that Bush and his most senior cabinet members had already planned an attack on Iraq before he took power in January 2001.

Bush Administration..United States must seize the opportunity for global domination as a result of the world giving us this unique opportunity with the fall of the Soviet Union empire.

Bush Administration..United States must conquer and occupy land areas even though we may be viewed as "American Internationalist".

George W Bush...Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas

PNAC '98 (now followed by bush)..The strategic "transformation" of the U.S. military into an imperialistic force of global domination would require a hugh increase in defense spending (and a distain for sanity :/)

PNAC (project for new american century) funding sources for this "neocon think-tank" is funded by foundations closely tied to Persian Gulf oil and weapons industries, drafted our war plan for U.S. global domination through military power.

melvin bush..brother to george...company hes heavly invested in got a NO BID contract to sell all software needed to link all us banks to central database...thru patriot act

what do Bush and Hitler in 1933 have in common??? answerolitics/ world view bonus answers: same type of corporate support, homeland security dept, and the ability to take advantage of a terror attack..and distort information for war

Bush's is the first administration to openly declare a policy of unilateral aggression, a "Pax Americana" where the presence of allies is unimportant; where international treaties no longer apply to the US

BUSH or BIG BROTHER??????>>> WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

bush white house... and ties to HUGE profits from war(s).... they arnt stupid, just currupt, and with disreguard to american safety or truth

Iraq oil to sail to U.S. ChevronTexaco gets contract for crude Admit it, you're not surprised, are you?

Hell, anyone can go to war based on the facts--it takes a true brainwashed REPUBLICAN wimp to still support the decision to send kids into gunfire for a petroleum-drunk war based on a packet of fictions.

."They're making us less secure, not more secure," said Beers, who until now has remained largely silent about leaving his National Security Council job as special assistant to Bush on terrorism.

BushCo is lying about decisions for a petroleum-drunk war, gutting the budget, favoring the rich with tax cuts, attacking the 1, 4, 5, 6 and 8 Amendments the way a abusive Catholic priest treats an altar boy.

911 commission budget - 3$ million (additional 11$ million rejected by bush) <<<<<<>>>>> clinton white water/blow job commission 100$ million spent

GOD... DOESN'T SPIN KNOW THAT THIS STUFF CAN BE LOOKED UP AND EXPOSED!!!!
                    SOME ONE call THE FBI!!!

."What is the quickest way to tyranny and the best way to prevent terrorism? The answer is the same: consolidate law-enforcement agencies." -Charles Mandigo FBI, worries about bush's radical changes

http://tvnewslies.org/
                    informationclearinghouse.info/article3288.htm

A PNAC Primer By BERNARD WEINER-- ... found thru google at several sites or at antiwar.com/orig/weiner6.html

.."Neo-Conned" by Congressman Ron Paul(R-Texas) addresses the U.S. House of Representatives ...u can look it up on google or at rense.com/general38/neoc.htm

http://www.bushwatch.com/

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...otes071603.DTL

Comment

Nice to see you found the forum Spin :P. Now stop spamming the game. Comeon most of that can't be put into one sentance in game because of the letter restrictions.

Comment

spin .. there is nothing to worry about

i bet this is the stuff spin finds bad ... god.. as long as we can place americas resources (including the human resources at home) .. i bet we can do one better than hitler.... remember.. global control is only bad if someone else is trying it....

geeez spin.. dont worry about this stuff... just set back and watch the tele or buy a lottery ticket... this type of stuff is normal.. as long as we have sub space... who cares who runs the county into the ground... right?

By JAY BOOKMAN

www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2319.htm
                        Follow links for greater depth.

The official story on Iraq has never made sense. The connection that the Bush administration has tried to draw between Iraq and al-Qaida has always seemed contrived and artificial. In fact, it was hard to believe that smart people in the Bush administration would start a major war based on such flimsy evidence.

The pieces just didn't fit. Something else had to be going on; something was missing.

In recent days, those missing pieces have finally begun to fall into place. As it turns out, this is not really about Iraq. It is not about weapons of mass destruction, or terrorism, or Saddam, or U.N. resolutions.

This war, should it come, is intended to mark the official emergence of the United States as a full-fledged global empire, seizing sole responsibility and authority as planetary policeman. It would be the culmination of a plan 10 years or more in the making, carried out by those who believe the United States must seize the opportunity for global domination, even if it means becoming the "American imperialists" that our enemies always claimed we were.

Once that is understood, other mysteries solve themselves. For example, why does the administration seem unconcerned about an exit strategy from Iraq once Saddam is toppled?

Because we won't be leaving. Having conquered Iraq, the United States will create permanent military bases in that country from which to dominate the Middle East, including neighboring Iran.

In an interview Friday, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld brushed aside that suggestion, noting that the United States does not covet other nations' territory. That may be true, but 57 years after World War II ended, we still have major bases in Germany and Japan. We will do the same in Iraq.

And why has the administration dismissed the option of containing and deterring Iraq, as we had the Soviet Union for 45 years? Because even if it worked, containment and deterrence would not allow the expansion of American power. Besides, they are beneath us as an empire. Rome did not stoop to containment; it conquered. And so should we.

Among the architects of this would-be American Empire are a group of brilliant and powerful people who now hold key positions in the Bush administration: They envision the creation and enforcement of what they call a worldwide "Pax Americana," or American peace. But so far, the American people have not appreciated the true extent of that ambition.

Part of it's laid out in the National Security Strategy, a document in which each administration outlines its approach to defending the country. The Bush administration plan, released Sept. 20, marks a significant departure from previous approaches, a change that it attributes largely to the attacks of Sept. 11.

To address the terrorism threat, the president's report lays out a newly aggressive military and foreign policy, embracing pre-emptive attack against perceived enemies. It speaks in blunt terms of what it calls "American internationalism," of ignoring international opinion if that suits U.S. interests. "The best defense is a good offense," the document asserts.

It dismisses deterrence as a Cold War relic and instead talks of "convincing or compelling states to accept their sovereign responsibilities."

In essence, it lays out a plan for permanent U.S. military and economic domination of every region on the globe, unfettered by international treaty or concern. And to make that plan a reality, it envisions a stark expansion of our global military presence.

"The United States will require bases and stations within and beyond Western Europe and Northeast Asia," the document warns, "as well as temporary access arrangements for the long-distance deployment of U.S. troops."

The report's repeated references to terrorism are misleading, however, because the approach of the new National Security Strategy was clearly not inspired by the events of Sept. 11. They can be found in much the same language in a report issued in September 2000 by the Project for the New American Century, a group of conservative interventionists outraged by the thought that the United States might be forfeiting its chance at a global empire.

"At no time in history has the international security order been as conducive to American interests and ideals," the report said. stated two years ago. "The challenge of this coming century is to preserve and enhance this 'American peace.' "

Familiar themes

Overall, that 2000 report reads like a blueprint for current Bush defense policy. Most of what it advocates, the Bush administration has tried to accomplish. For example, the project report urged the repudiation of the anti-ballistic missile treaty and a commitment to a global missile defense system. The administration has taken that course.

It recommended that to project sufficient power worldwide to enforce Pax Americana, the United States would have to increase defense spending from 3 percent of gross domestic product to as much as 3.8 percent. For next year, the Bush administration has requested a defense budget of $379 billion, almost exactly 3.8 percent of GDP.

It advocates the "transformation" of the U.S. military to meet its expanded obligations, including the cancellation of such outmoded defense programs as the Crusader artillery system. That's exactly the message being preached by Rumsfeld and others.

It urges the development of small nuclear warheads "required in targeting the very deep, underground hardened bunkers that are being built by many of our potential adversaries." This year the GOP-led U.S. House gave the Pentagon the green light to develop such a weapon, called the Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator, while the Senate has so far balked.

That close tracking of recommendation with current policy is hardly surprising, given the current positions of the people who contributed to the 2000 report.

Paul Wolfowitz is now deputy defense secretary. John Bolton is undersecretary of state. Stephen Cambone is head of the Pentagon's Office of Program, Analysis and Evaluation. Eliot Cohen and Devon Cross are members of the Defense Policy Board, which advises Rumsfeld. I. Lewis Libby is chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney. Dov Zakheim is comptroller for the Defense Department.

'Constabulary duties'

Because they were still just private citizens in 2000, the authors of the project report could be more frank and less diplomatic than they were in drafting the National Security Strategy. Back in 2000, they clearly identified Iran, Iraq and North Korea as primary short-term targets, well before President Bush tagged them as the Axis of Evil. In their report, they criticize the fact that in war planning against North Korea and Iraq, "past Pentagon wargames have given little or no consideration to the force requirements necessary not only to defeat an attack but to remove these regimes from power."

To preserve the Pax Americana, the report says U.S. forces will be required to perform "constabulary duties" -- the United States acting as policeman of the world -- and says that such actions "demand American political leadership rather than that of the United Nations."

To meet those responsibilities, and to ensure that no country dares to challenge the United States, the report advocates a much larger military presence spread over more of the globe, in addition to the roughly 130 nations in which U.S. troops are already deployed.

Comment

office/spin

Take the $100..i'll give it to you to stop messing with TW.
                          Post your agenda here all day long, where people can CHOOSE to listen to you or not.
                          Take the $100 and donate it the special interest groups you support. Then simply go to Extreme Games or any other SS arena but TW. There are plenty of people on other servers playing SS that haven't heard your wisdom yet. Just think of all the minds waiting to be freed with your insight.

Comment

The majority of the people who play this game are under 18, and another large group aren't from the united states. So they can't vote. So shut up.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Well, look at the fact that he comes on under another name and tries to fool people that it really isn't him.
                              Yeah, this would be someone who people would want to listen to...wait, isn't deception and lying what he was so against?

Comment

Working...
                              X