Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn some bucks and help TW at same time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, bush supporters are idiots...

Yes, bush supporters are idiots...

Yes, bush and his supporters are idiots... but they are dangerous too!

It isn't enough to set back and pity bush supporters... remember BUSH'S IDIOTS ALSO HAVE A VOTE!!!!
    (Multinational Pro-Fascist corporations also have votes for bush also in the form of corporate donations of $200 million so far! )

Given that we see the results of 911, and how bush is using the fear, along with corporate donations of $200 million, to export his brand of corporate fascism and pre-911 planned aggressive wars.... it is a very rare decision WE ALL IN AMERICA will have to make, a vote for Bush or a Vote For Freedom, Peace and Safety.

It is OUR DUTY to show Bush's Idiots the facts..
    A vast majority of Bush's Idiots don't know the facts.. they have simply been baffled with Bush's 24/7 bullshit
    Ignorance should NOT be strength in America!

Coming soon!!
    A possible way bush could throw the election again... Electronic Vote Fraud (no joke)
    Last edited by office; 07-25-2003, 01:57 AM.

Comment

spinsanity> so far.. their ripping off of CA;s gov money on outragiouly overpriced electricty.. and their ripping off of the stockholders is what im aware of from enron.... bush is being just as much of a criminal

1. To use a point like this but then say basicly Canadians don't matter is offensive. For the record the Ontario's govn. not the federal govn. sold off most of the electricty companies privitising it. How is it criminal to sell electricty (I don't see president Bush sitting around making plans to screw Canada for money or take it over outright, but i'm sure you will try to convince os of that) when we have morons selling and hicking it already.

Oh look now Canadians don't matter.

spinsanity> kolar... no need for you to contibute.. u just a canadian

It's funny how he can easily dismiss me by saying i'm from Canada. But basicly use a untrue statment which involves Canadians (more cut and paste work) to annoy people. If not this statement there are others that show none of these "facts" are really his. He doesn't care about this game or forum or the people who populate it.

Its called SpAM. I would have locked this thread a long time ago. The nazi banner wasn't funny either.

pinsanity> no.. not opinions... read my this is spins facts... this is spins opinion post

Kolar> There are no facts, there other people's political opinions. There is no truth in pollitics only what you can make sound more convincing.

Kolar> Even if you think someone in this fucking game might even agree with you , it doesn't matter. A majority has asked you to stop.
      spinsanity> ya

And it starts over again :/.
      Last edited by Kolar; 07-25-2003, 03:56 AM.

Comment

spin correcting kolar

to kolar (before I turn it)
        ----------------------------------------------------
        1. Canadians DON'T vote in American elections (the reverse is also true)--- This explains the "Canadian's don't matter thing

But as far of election 2004 here in America.. make no mistake, if Bush buys his way into the White House again... Canada will be affected.. not for the best (more on how bush is pushing N Korea to shoot first in later post)
        ---------------------------------------------------

2. Im not aware of the CA / Canadian thing (maybe I should be)... but what I was pointing out is how CA's current budget problems goes back to Enron parent companies ripping of CA bigtime... this crime can be traced back to the Bush White House..
        http://www.yuricareport.com/Politica...WhiteHouse.htm
        -------------------------------------------------------

3. What I claim as fact, is fact, no opinion.... There is no secret, the information from PNAC is widely available.. PNAC BOAST about their idea... also since one PNAC member happens to be our VP(many more pnac members scattered about bush's admin), also many letters from PNAC members stating that their policies are now Bush's policy's since 911...

NOW the opinion part is sane people see that Bush and PNAC's world view is insane!!!
        ----------------------------------------------
        which leads me to...
        4. the "nazi banner"....YOU DUMBASS... im not advocating fascism...
        IM POINTING OUT TO ALL THE BUSH SUPPORTERS HOW CLOSE BUSH'S POLICIES ARE TO FASCISM (and did a very good job i must say).. if you don't like nazi's don't tell your American friends to vote for bush. If u dont know what fascism is look it up (its not a pleasant thing). If u dont know what Bush's policies are.. look them up. (if your below the age of 17 im sorry for the dumass comment)
        -------------------------------------------------
        night

Comment

Spin just doesn't get how much we don't care.

I'M SURE YOU RANTING OVER THE INTERNET AND USING UP BANDWITH IS GOING TO HELP THE WORLD. R-TARD. K YOU KNOW WHAT, YEAH AMERICA HAS A BAD PRESIDENT BUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? LIKE JEZUZ MOST OF US ARE UNDER AGE AND WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EVEN IF WE COULD. I APPLAUD YOU ON BEING A YOUNG PERSON WITH NO SENSE OF APATHY .... BUT UP,OFF, FUCK THE FORUMS PLEASE.

Comment

Re: spin correcting kolar

Originally posted by office
            to kolar (before I turn it)
            ----------------------------------------------------
            1. Canadians DON'T vote in American elections (the reverse is also true)--- This explains the "Canadian's don't matter thing

But as far of election 2004 here in America.. make no mistake, if Bush buys his way into the White House again... Canada will be affected.. not for the best (more on how bush is pushing N Korea to shoot first in later post)
            ---------------------------------------------------

2. Im not aware of the CA / Canadian thing (maybe I should be)... but what I was pointing out is how CA's current budget problems goes back to Enron parent companies ripping of CA bigtime... this crime can be traced back to the Bush White House..
            http://www.yuricareport.com/Politica...WhiteHouse.htm
            -------------------------------------------------------

3. What I claim as fact, is fact, no opinion.... There is no secret, the information from PNAC is widely available.. PNAC BOAST about their idea... also since one PNAC member happens to be our VP(many more pnac members scattered about bush's admin), also many letters from PNAC members stating that their policies are now Bush's policy's since 911...

NOW the opinion part is sane people see that Bush and PNAC's world view is insane!!!
            ----------------------------------------------
            which leads me to...
            4. the "nazi banner"....YOU DUMBASS... im not advocating fascism...
            IM POINTING OUT TO ALL THE BUSH SUPPORTERS HOW CLOSE BUSH'S POLICIES ARE TO FASCISM (and did a very good job i must say).. if you don't like nazi's don't tell your American friends to vote for bush. If u dont know what fascism is look it up (its not a pleasant thing). If u dont know what Bush's policies are.. look them up. (if your below the age of 17 im sorry for the dumass comment)
            -------------------------------------------------
            night
            1. " Im not aware of the CA / Canadian thing"

Then shut your mouth about my country.

2."Canadians DON'T vote in American elections (the reverse is also true)--- This explains the "Canadian's don't matter thing"

So fucking funny, no matter what political party most Americans don't give a shit about Canadians. So don't try if bush is in power we are at risk, it's not going to work.

3." What I claim as fact, is fact, no opinion...."

"What I claim to be facts"

Go study some more, I can claim that the moon doesn't exist but it doesn't make it a fact, it is my opinion.

4. "YOU DUMBASS... im not advocating fascism..."

Who in the fucking world would know what you want Spin, this is the first time you have ever bothered to read what someone else has said and replied to it. In game and on the forums if someone has a Nazi banner on it doesn't matter if they like the Nazi or are fascist, you take it off or you get banned. Plain and simple, read the rules. I think anyone who has studied histroy would know that the Nazi banner does not only represent Fascism, it represents evil.

5. " if you don't like nazi's don't tell your American friends to vote for bush"

As I have stated over and over not a whole hell of a lot of Americans play this game. You are annoying a lot of people needlessly. Again your opinion not facts.

6. It's so fucking simple S T F U. SSCU Trench Wars is telling you to shut the fuck up.

7. For the 599th time the Forums for SSCU Trench Wars are not the proper place to post your political opinion nor is SS, and stop avoiding it with more political ranting.

8. Read above, Spin, and stop arguing.

edit: I don't see what my age, sex or location has to do with anything we are all humans. You are annoying a lot of them right now.

-Kolar

Guys LEt the thread die plz.
            Last edited by Kolar; 07-26-2003, 01:42 AM.

Comment

you know its bad when WE ALL HATE YOU!
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                you know its bad when WE ALL HATE YOU!
                nobody likes you spin go away

Comment

ok when i leeched the image, and saw that disgusting thing instead of what i really wanted it to show, i edited my post, removed the [img] [/img], so it was just a link. I didnt know the link led to the same shit
                  Originally posted by Acidmouse
                  pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                  Spiderex> gg
                  PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

http://www.churchofsonomacounty.org/...eorge-bush.jpg
                    GO GEORGE BUSH

(heh this shoudl piss him off )
                    Last edited by poop juice; 07-25-2003, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X