Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn some bucks and help TW at same time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

LOL funny pictures :b
    dong burger

Comment

Re: Gawd... ban spin!!!!!

Originally posted by office
      Our leader today.....

Is abusing our military so dumb ass republicans can continue to think....

Now, the choice America will have to make in 2004 is...

------------------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------------------------------

The only chances that America has left are...

General Wesley Clark
      Howard Dean
      John Kerry
      Dennis Kucinich
      (or a bush impeachment)

Office, we don't care about your political beliefs, infact, I doubt you have any. Everyones had a good laugh AT you, now, Kindly go and spam EG.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Office/Spin get a fucking life you stupid ass 12 year old prepubesent punk wanna be. I hate bush.. but u dont see me leeching bandwidth trying to prove a point.
        Just STFU.

OFFICE's probable reply:

GEORGE BUSH WANTS YOU TO THINK THAT
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

spinsanity must be nuts!!!

NO WAY... BUSH AND HIS MEDIA WHORES WOULD NEVER SCREW WITH U OR ME!!

http://tvnewslies.org/

OH... YA... AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ WERE ABOUT OIL.. not terrorism (they just got lucky with that bin ladin thing)
          did you really think bush and his neo cons would NOT use 911 to start this global takeover idea??? (see above postings)

http://www.dailykos.com/archives/003436.html

Iraq war WAS about the oil

File this under "holy shit": there's a reason Cheney was so adamant about keeping the deliberations of the Energy Task Force secret. It wasn't about Enron or ANWAR (although I'm sure they surely had their role), it was about divying up Iraq's oil fields. It really was about the oil.

Judicial Watch, the conservative legal group that bedeviled the Clinton Administration has effectively done the same for Cheney and Bush:

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption and abuse, said today that documents turned over by the Commerce Department, under court order as a result of Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit concerning the activities of the Cheney Energy Task Force, contain a map of Iraqi oilfields, pipelines, refineries and terminals, as well as 2 charts detailing Iraqi oil and gas projects, and “Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts.”

So were such documents used for truly innocent purposes? It'll be interesting to see the administration's and its backers' tortured explanations as to why the Task Force would have pondered over who held the contracts to Iraq's oil wealth.

Given the Iraq sanctions, those oil wells could not play any role in the formulation of US energy policy.

That is, unless... Yeah, you get the picture.

THE AFGHANISTAN WAR IS EVEN MORE TRANSPARENT...

so... u don't care about the wars OR how they will damage America's creadability later down the pike....... hell gas will be cheaper.. right??
          wrong.. it wont... but oil company profits will be more stable now that they own the oil.
          glad bush directed all that anger about 911 into a collective revenge .. directed at oil fields.... too bad America had to dishonor itself in the process.. too bad your tax dollars went to pay for a war so some oil company could pillage some oil.... hell... diplomacy.. its too messy... and no one dies.. no big boom... bush's AND bin ladin's investments in the military investment group...Carlyle Group would make no money if we just bought the oil... if u think your safer with bush and company running the ship... your not!

Comment

i didnt read much of what anybody here said, it is all propaganda any way you look at it.

everyone has an evil agenda. spin person, let's team up and do a special on organized religions.
            I agree.

Comment

Who put the mock in democracy?
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

spin, i find you intruiging and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter. hell, i would write for it if i followed politics at all. politics piss me off, however directing angry sarcastic editorials at the ignorant majorities isnt the way to change anything. all you're liable to do is find people who have similiar views and then form stupid little organizations and then you have to go to meetings once a week and in the end it is just a hassle. so you might as well kill yourself now and save the president the trouble mmkay?

by the way if anyone can provide me with his city, and real name. ill do that job for 100 bucks plus expenses.
                Originally posted by Yoshiba
                i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

It seems spinsanity has found the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Worr
                    It seems spinsanity has found the forums.
                    Couldn't be better put.^

Spin i suggest you STOP... Go join a hate club. You are abusing these forums for your passion of bush.. I think you just have a crush on him :eek:

I hope bush gets re-elected.. SO YOU hang YOURSELF
                    Last edited by IceStorm; 07-19-2003, 06:34 PM.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                    ---
                    5:waven> freeze
                    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                    5:Freeze> LOL
                    5:waven> that's how things work around here
                    --
                    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

spinsanity is a moron!!!!!

What are some of the Nazi-like tactics of the Bush administration?

A Response to the WSJ's James Taranto
                      By Dave Lindorff, CounterPunch
                      http://www.counterpunch.org/lindorff07182003.html

Let's start with war-mongering. The American Heritage Dictionary, no bastion of leftism, defines fascism as "A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism."

(dont laf... bush is screwing with u too)

Now we may not yet have a dictatorship, but we do have the extreme right with a solid lock on power in Washington today, and a glance at the top echelon of the Bush administration makes it clear that there is not just a merger, there's a thorough melding of state and business leadership in this administration. As for belligerent nationalism, what else is one to call a war of aggression like the one against Iraq, especially now that it's clear what most thinking people realized before the war even started--that Iraq had no significant offensive military capability, much less weapons of mass destruction. It was all a massive lie deliberately designed to scare the living crap out of an already nervous American public, so that they would accept the ongoing assault on the Bill of Rights being masterminded by Ashcroft. That strategy was vintage Goebbels.

Then there's the suspension of habeas corpus, right to counsel, and a host of other civil liberties. When American citizens like Jose Padilla can be clapped into prison--a military prison at that--with no charges filed, no access to friends or relatives, and no right to talk to a lawyer, we have crossed a line into fascist territory. Maybe we haven't reached the point of wholesale mass arrests and concentration camps (though even that, reportedly, is being contemplated by the proto-fascist Ashcroft, and we know who appointed that right-wing religious zealot and racist to his post), but once the principle of arrest without charge or trial is accepted by the courts, the move to camps is a quantitative, not a qualitative step. I would note that, Guantanamo, where hundreds of Afghan combattants have been languishing in horriffic conditions, is being turned into a concentration camp, and Bush has ordered the establishment of a kangaroo-court military tribunal assemblyline that ends with a gas chamber and execution, so maybe even that parallel will prove prescient.

What is particularly troubling about the Bush administration's enthusiastic foray into preventative detention and arrest without charge is that it is also appointing wholesale a group of federal judges at all levels who have little or no respect for such niceties as habeas corpus or the right to face one's accuser. Eventually, if this process continues, victims of Ashcroft's mad vendetta against civil rights and liberties will have no one to turn to but equally rightwing and perverse jurists like Antonin Scalia and his adoring acolyte Clarence Thomas.

It's worth pointing out too that Hitler was not the monster of 1939 when he took power in 1933. Indeed, when he first came to power, in the wake of the Reichstag fire, a traumatized nation saw him as a savior of the German government, which at the time was a parliamentary democracy. Even as he began ratcheting down the rights of the citizenry, and as his brownshirted minions and his gestapo began oppressing certain unpopular minorities and political enemies on the left, there were many, including in the United States, who saw Der Fuhrer positively (Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh come immediately to mind). So the fact that the Bush administration is not at this point a fascist government should not preclude or deter us from examining its behavior for evidence of fascist-like behavior.

The fundamental difference I see between the Germany of the middle 1930s and the America of today is that, even as many Americans sit on their sofas and absorb the propaganda that passes for news on their TV sets.....

.....there remains a vestigial notion of democracy and civil liberties, the legacy of over two centuries of American civil society. A significant percentage of Americans--certainly far greater than in Hitler's Germany in the years before World War II--are troubled by the current trampling of democracy and the Bill of Rights, as attested by the wave of towns and cities and even state governments which have passed statutes protecting the Bill of Rights against the Aschroft-inspired onslaught of the Patriot Act.

So let's make ourselves clear here. George Bush is not Hitler. Yet. America is not a fascist state. Yet. John Ashcroft isSwell, let's not go there. The attorney general, a man whose claim to fame is having lost an election to a dead man, is perhaps the leading edge of a drive in that direction.

Wall Street Journal commentator Taranto may mock Counterpunch and other publications that point to fascist tendencies in the current administration, but he had his forebears aplenty in 1930s Germany, where the newspapers of the day were awash in apologists for Chancellor Hitler's gradual assumption of dictatorial powers. These pundits, like Taranto and his ilk, failed or were unwilling to see where things were heading, and justified the obvious erosion of freedom and democracy in the name of combating the scourge of terrorism and revolution, as well as the threat of the "other" posed by such undesirables as the Jews and the Gypsies. Today's American counterparts of these apologists, like Taranto, justify the setting aside of long-standing civil liberties in the name of combating terror and dealing with such undesirables as the Middle Eastern immigrants in our midst.

Calling attention to the parallels with the demise of Weimar Germany and the rise of Hitler is hardly out of line.

It is what we should be seeing more of in the "respectable" media.

Comment

spin is a nerd

Comment

Eph, save your money.

Staff- I fail to see any reason why this child deserves anything less than a ban from Trench Wars. I get on Trench to play. Not to listen to political idealist views portraying the Bush administration as a mockery of the American nation. I get enough of that on the Daily Show. There is literally nothing to lose by banning this zealot.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

....Right

I guess spinsanity is what happens to a person when you temporarily disrupt the tranceiver chip installed in your brain that time you were abducted by aliens that were really the CIA in disguise. You just want to preach the truth to someone! Anyone!

And the award for the most paranoid TW player of 2003 goes to...

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq
                              i didnt read much of what anybody here said, it is all propaganda any way you look at it.

everyone has an evil agenda. spin person, let's team up and do a special on organized religions.

I'll join.

Comment

:b

I'll join if he posts more funny pictures.
                                dong burger

Comment

Working...
                                X