This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, but good Christ you're dumb
    That can't be repeated enough to this dumbass. Stop posting topics like this and then wonder why everyone flames you. You're not cool for acting like you better than others, you really just need to shut the fuck up and stop posting on forums. Obviously most of the people here are tired of seeing you post.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

It feels like an eternity. It must really suck when you're picked on in real life then log on to the internet and still get victimised
      He most likely flames/spams here because he isn't bold enough to stick up for himself IRL.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        yet after 3 days off of ss you came online and didn't respond to my msg, ASS!
        I was out of town!
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Liar.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Leave scout alone, Machine of God and New should be banned, I hate them forever.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

That last post was a trick.

You're almost as dumb as Koan Scout1.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Ouch.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

first off if the president of no spam was set yes i would get baned prety quick but come on im no where near as bad a scout1...and btw matty thats harsh man i mean its true and all but still u didnt ave to say it did u?

Edit: the q button is next to the w button i needed to change some shit with that
                  FUCK SPELLING!!! punk rock forever!!!
                  let the good times role mother fuckers!!!!
                  life's a bitch then u marry one
                  Originally posted by Savageee
                  [Bhttp://www.theconcretedonkeys.com/images/stfu.jpg [/B]

Comment

I think you over-estimate yourself Bracco.

Comment

Bracco is okay in my book.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

it will be even funnier when Scout1 learns to calm down a little and kisses ass to certain staff members, making him Scout1 <ZH>

like a certain other person we all know

Scout1 4 STAFF! in 2 months!

Comment

edit: just too embarassing to keep
                          Last edited by Aquatiq; 02-19-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Can we stop digging up exhaugsted posts? Closed.
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                            X