Hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious!

On a beautiful x-mas day, a boy and a girl , brother and sister, got up at 9AM and went downstairs to open their x-mas presents. When the boy opend his present, he saw a beatiful toy-car and he was very happy with it. When the girl came down, she saw her sock overloaded with presents. 22 presents to be precise. She opened them and look: all the newest barbie things. She was very happy and started playing and then she saw her little brother playing with his one little car and she said: 'hahaha, look who's jealous, look who's jealous, i have more presents". The boy stopped playing, looked at his sister and started playing again.
    Then, the next day, same scenario: the sister played with her toys and started to tease her liitle brother again : 'hahaha, look who's jealous, look who's jealous, i have more presents". The boy stopped playing and again he looked at his sister and started playing.
    The third day the girl said her same line again and the boy stopped playing again but instead of keeping his mouth shut he said: 'look who has cancer, nananana"
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Cundor is evil!

Comment

Good one.
      ?find Cake

-Yummy

Comment

that was gay.

Comment

kinda stupid and a little funny. not hilarious.
          ~PeAcE~
          ziplockdeath

Comment

3:cundor> I'm definately NOT gay
            3:cundor> OK THATS IT IM MASTURBATING OVER YOUR PICTURE TONIGHT ZEUS
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

thats terrible i shouldnt be laughing :/
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

thats so bad... and it took me 30 secs to get it
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

I have another one in that category:

On a friday afternoon, a woman with her baby (9 months old) went to c the docter. "Docter", she said, "docter, there is something wrong with my child. It's not eating, drinking and it stopped crying, can you help me?' And the docter replied: "no problem missy, let me c that beatiful kid you have" So the woman gave her child to the docter and he started to investigate it. After a minute or two, the docter grabbed the baby by it's legs and smashed it against the wall. When the woman saw that, she went completely nuts: "wTF are you doing with my child?!" But the docter said it was the normal procedure for this kinda diseases. Then he took his scalpel and cut in the little baby's eyes. The woman went completely nuts again and started screaming and shouting and crying. 'WHAAAAAAAAAAA, you crazy stupid fool" she said, "you killed my baby' But the docter answered: "hahaha, you thought I've killed your baby, but it was already dead when you gave it to me, hahahah, got you there!"

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

And Dr. Cundor's surgery hours are:

Monday 8-2 3-5
                    Tuesday 8-2 3-5
                    Wednesday 8-2 3-5
                    Thursday 8-2 3-5
                    Friday 8-2 3-5

Comment

Reminds me of a joke good ol' Mattey told me once:
                      A child is opening his presents on christmas day. He opens his first present and it's a pair of tube socks. The child bursts into tears immediately. He opens his next present and its a pair of Timberland boots, he cries hysterically and turns to his mom and asks "Why did you do this to me?"
                      His mom replies "thats what you get for being born with no legs!"
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i dont get it...

and two other things:
                        This is my last post for a while... wont be posting much for the coming half year...

After that im coming for your postcount mayo... im number 26 now i think

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                          After that im coming for your postcount mayo... im number 26 now i think
                          IT DOESN'T MATTER! Competing post counts only create spam and wasted bandwidth
                          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 10-29-2003, 06:13 AM.

Comment

YOU DOESN'T MATTER
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

cundor made me laugh once. but that was it. carry on peons. KING PV IS READING THE FORUM.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X