Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no one in this universe...(not an angsty rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I were in your shoes Conc. I'm oh so ready to get the fuck out of college and start doing something.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Heh, trust me, no you don't. College is good shit. You get to be lazy and no one bugs you about said laziness. The real world is pure busy-work and frustration with people who shouldn't have made it out of high school.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

whats that old website where you type a person's name in like the url bar and a naked chick with ugly breasts holds up a sign with your name?
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Craxer, how can you make high handed judgements of Froed when your previous "proofs" of the Universe not being infinite consisted of "its not infinite. its a sphere." Don't try to take the moral high ground on an issue when you make such ambiguous statements without expecting criticism.
          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

if u payed attention, u'd notice that i said that its only an opinion, foolish newbie.
            I like sub space
            but i am not a fuck face
            but most people in it are...
            me - i didn't get that far.
            it's also full of lamers, laggots,
            newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
            I own them like an ez pie
            ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

It may be an opinion, but even opinions can be defended. Just saying it's an opinion doesn't excuse it from critique.

Comment

Originally posted by syc0tik
                I wish I were in your shoes Conc. I'm oh so ready to get the fuck out of college and start doing something.
                Usually that means you wanna be doing hard labor or low-end jobs for your career.

Did you know that nearly ALL contracters never ask their applicants for ANY kind of diploma or proof of high school graduation? They just want to know if you know how to do the work....interesting stuff..
                Ну вот...

Comment

you will soon find out education means squat and experience is king in the real world.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                    College is good shit. You get to be lazy and no one bugs you about said laziness. The real world is pure busy-work and frustration with people who shouldn't have made it out of high school.
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                      Heh, trust me, no you don't. College is good shit. You get to be lazy and no one bugs you about said laziness. The real world is pure busy-work and frustration with people who shouldn't have made it out of high school.
                      People bug me about being lazy all the time. Stupid Cornell kids that actually like doing work in their free time and think I should be doing work every second I'm not in class. Fucked up man, fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                        you will soon find out education means squat and experience is king in the real world.
                        That's true to a certain extent...the best colleges offer job-placement programs that can get you internships

of course...internship=experience....

www.fullsail.com !
                        Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                        X