The Matrix: Revolutions (No Spoliers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Matrix: Revolutions (No Spoliers)

These are my thoughts on The Matrix: Revolutions. NOTE: I will NOT (I repeat NOT) give anything away in the movie in this little blirb, so no worries

I got to see it today through an advanced screening (my sister works for Imax, it's a company that does some movies on a screen 4 times bigger than normal, pretty cool stuff)

What do we know that will happen?

1) Big Zion Battle
    2) Neo vs Agent Smith final battle

I'll touch on this in a second. For fans from the earlier movies theres a scene very reminiscent of when Neo and Trinity fought the armed guards in the first Matrix expect it's more Matrixy (I.e. more slow motion, running up walls, yadaa yadaa) It's a pretty cool sight, and a big plus.

The battle for Zion is IMMENSE. It's absolutly fantastic and is done perfectly. You really feel like your there as you follow multiple characters throughout the battle. It's worth paying to see the movie for this battle alone.

The Agent Smith vs Neo final battle. I got only two responses from people on this battle. It was either Fantastic or Horrible. It depends on who Sci-Fi you like your Matrix. I personally didn't like it, it was pathetically fake looking and it looked more like something out of a Comic Book than anything else. It is the last time Neo and Smith square off though, but even that fact can't save it.

Basically I thought the first two thirds were FANTASTIC. The last third left A LOT to be desired. The movie ends on a not so easy to predict note, but it's fairly predictible. (if that makes sense, in that you wouldn't think thats how they'd end it, but you could definatly see it as the runner up possibility)

If I were you and your a Matrix fan, go see it - You really need to. If you're not a fan of the previous two, this'll be two hours and 30 mintues of boredom.

After you guys see it i'd love to hear your thoughts.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Trinity dies, neo gets his eyes poked out, he fuses with Smith, main robot man stops sentinals, everyone is saves, matrix reboots, architect lets everyone out of the matrix who wants to be.

Everything from the second movie is thrown out. This movie fucking sucks.
    Last edited by Reepicheep; 11-05-2003, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
      Trinity dies, neo gets his eyes poked out, he fuses with Smith, main robot man stops sentinals, everyone is saves, matrix reboots, architect lets everyone out of the matrix who wants to be.

Everything from the second movie is thrown out. This movie fucking sucks.
      You listen to a guy named JayZ, non of your opinions matter
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

yah i saw it through advanced screening too.

i liked it. action was great. but i'm left in my seat feeling i've missed something. i just feel... unsatisfied. why?

Comment

Everything from the second movie is thrown out.

like what? specifics? examples?

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
            You listen to a guy named JayZ, non of your opinions matter
            Hey what's up whitey. Those are all facts.

Comment

This movie fucking sucks.

THIS IS CALLED AN OPINION.

Now can you answer my previous question?

Comment

What part of "No Spoilers" don't you guys understand? I mean, if you really want to talk about it, start a different thread. When people click on the title of this thread, they expect not to get anything ruined for them.

Comment

He said no spoilers, fucking dumbass
                  1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                  1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                  1: cundor> dude
                  1: cundor> i already told my parents
                  1: Desperate> LOL
                  1: Cremation> HAHA
                  1: bram> :)
                  1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

heh, ryan
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I thought it was an A++ piece of work. Very well put together. The fight scenes made me want to scream out loud in excitiment. I do think ,however, that the story seems incomplete. I don't know, I think I might see it tomorrow again. I recommened if you havn't seen it, go see it. It's well worth it.

P.S. I read some of this thread before I went to see it and Reepicheep your an ass for posting your post. I only read the first part and you made me sad. Thanks buddy.
                      ()_()
                      (0.o)
                      (")(")

Comment

is ther gonna be a 4th matrix? there HAS to be. so much is left open-ended. I'm an american. someone has to do the thinking for me. dammit.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I think three is all the Wachowski brothers have written.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Ah-ha I totally owned you dudez. It sucks because it's an overblown peice of shit.

The story is almost as interesting as getting high for the first time, looking up at the stars and saying "whoa." If you enjoyed this you are seriously retarded.

Comment

critics have been giving this movie a thumbs down. i wonder why?
                              Last edited by fatty_acids; 11-06-2003, 01:30 AM.
                              aka. P0LLUX...not PolluX_

Comment

Working...
                              X