No announcement yet.

I have a problem with a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask yourself a couple of questions. First of all, how close is your friendship? Is this a longtime friend, someone you met through a mutual friend, someone you also work with? Ask yourself what else will be affected besides your friendship. What is the nature of your current status with her? Can/do you jokingly flirt with each other? Do you regularly hang out with just the two of you, or are you always with a group? Do you know things about each other that you would rather not have someone you start having a relationship to know too early?

In case you haven't realized, I've been presenting questions with no answers or any advice towards specific answers. Ask yourself these questions (and any similar ones you might think of). You don't have to share your answers here, because that's not the point. The point is that you can answer these questions and know how those answers do or do not affect your decision. All the advice from anyone else will give you may be helpful, but because every situation is different and unique, you alone know what will work and what will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      Ask yourself a couple of questions. First of all, how close is your friendship?

- Its aight.

Is this a longtime friend, someone you met through a mutual friend, someone you also work with?

- Short time friend, met through a better friend.

Ask yourself what else will be affected besides your friendship. What is the nature of your current status with her?

- casual.

Can/do you jokingly flirt with each other?

- hell yes.

Do you regularly hang out with just the two of you, or are you always with a group?

- we regularly hang out. Just the two of us. We can make it if we try, just the two of us.

Do you know things about each other that you would rather not have someone you start having a relationship to know too early?

- nothing i'm not comfortable with.

TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Vandroy
        I think if u ask some1 out as a date u want to change your relationship with her Ask her for coffee and after that move slowly. In my case that caused 3 years relationship which still continoes :eek:
        nah she knows i'm upfront about everything.
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
          - nothing im not comfortable with.
          Someone's got a pinkie dick...
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
            Girls are fucking evil. Forget it dude.

(not gay)
            Examples:

TelCat
            Goddess

Feel free to add to the list of Evil Minion whores.

Comment

don't be a pussy faggot and tiptoe around shit or say anything involving the phrase "i was wondering." real men don't care about drama or weirdness or have talks about relationships.

make sexual jokes and see if she responds favorably. odds are, you're gonna get rejected. life goes on. it's too short to obsess over stupid bullshit like asking girls out.

Comment

Nvm close this thread she said yes i just asked her.

edit: yea it was fairly awkward.
                Last edited by Bioture; 11-23-2003, 04:16 AM.
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Its about time we had some crude homoerotic jokes from cundor, zloy and possibly bilbo

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    Someone's got a pinkie dick...
                    Props if you get this, but, "It's a buffet!"

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      Its about time we had some crude homoerotic jokes from cundor, zloy and possibly bilbo
                      And it would probably be about you, you limey rooster.
                      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
                        Girls are fucking evil. Forget it dude.

(not gay)

You got married Arro. Sounds like your advice are all LIES!!!

Comment

or shes good in bed or rich so he dont have to work

Comment

One up the bum, no harm done.
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Re: I have a problem with a friend

Originally posted by Bioture
                              I really want to ask her out. But if I do I'm afraid it'll end the friendship or make it really wierd.

Suggestions please.
                              I didn't read all the replies, only the original, so if someone already said this, I'm sorry.

my advice is this... stop being a pussy. you want this chick and you're too chickenshit to do anything about it, so you're using the whole "friend" thing as an excuse. deny it all you want, if you look within yourself, this is what you'll find. And here's the test to prove it. if she started kissing you, would you hesitate and say "I don't know if we should do this, what about our friendship?" doubt it.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

One of the replies was 'dont worry about it ive asked her now', but im sure he spoke using punctuation

Comment

Working...
                                X