I have a problem with a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bioture
    Nvm close this thread she said yes i just asked her.

edit: yea it was fairly awkward.

can people stfu now? that's why i encourage people to read the WHOLE thread. lazy fucks.

Comment

Wow I wonder how many times this has been asked
      A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
        can people stfu now? that's why i encourage people to read the WHOLE thread. lazy fucks.
        You're right, and usually I get annoyed when people do that too, I just didn't want to read a bunch of replies where guys pretend like they woulnd't bone a chick they're attracted to because they're afraid for the friendship.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

if u really want that girl, ask.

if u arent sure, DONT ASK.

the ankwardness of a situation when shes still hanging out with u and your friends after u aksed her out and she turned u down takes just too long.

the easiest way is just to go out and pick someone who u dont know previously.

also, dont ever try to pick up your friends female friends. never a good idea, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            guys pretend like they woulnd't bone a chick they're attracted to because they're afraid for the friendship.
            I don't think he was worried that when the relationship consumated, the friendship would die, I think he was worried that if he asked her out, she would say no, and thus he wouldn't be able to ogle her unsuccessfully anymore.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Torn Wing... why are you aliased and saying my name? Funny everyone that knows me irl says i'm the sweetest girl they know ... BUT I"M SURE U KNOW ME THOUGH AND OF COURSE I"M EVIL CAUSE WE'VE PROBABLY TALKED A WHOLE LOT.

lololol

but seriouly... do i know u by another name ?

BZ: there really are gentleman out there in the world

If you want to keep a friendship the same... then don't try to go out with the girl... but its up to you to decide if you want to risk it all... Sometimes its the way a real marriage starts <the ones that never end>. Its how my grandparents started out and they never left each others side for the rest of their lives.
              Last edited by Goddess; 11-30-2003, 01:08 PM.
              Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                Someone's got a pinkie dick...
                Damn, how'd u figure it out

Comment

Working...
                X