No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fuckin goddamn Egg McMuffin, home-made.

Iight, check this shit out.

Start cookin some fatass bacon, any way u like it.

You take a fuckin egg, whip it up so it's scrambled. Take a tall, circular plastic container so that you get like .5 inch of just egg on the bottom. (should be the circumference of an english muffin)

Throw an english muffin in the goddamn toaster.

Toss the damn container with the egg in the fuckin microwave (uncovered) for 30-45 sec. It will puff up but don't fuckin worry goddamnit, it won't explode or anything it has a lot of room to move - when u turn the microwave off it will shrink back down to an Egg McMuffin size.

Take the toasted muffins out of the brick-shittin toaster, throw the now-cylinder-shaped-egg onto the english muffin (should fit perfectly). Put some fuckin cheese on it, throw bacon on top, and the other piece of the english muffin on top.

Bam. A fuckin Egg McMuffin.

Comment

• Why do you have to faggot up nearly every single thread.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I thought it was funny.

nice UCLA hat TagMor, wtf you aussie kid.
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• Good shit:

WHAT YOU NEED:
          Big pan.

1/4 onion, chopped
          A little vegetable oil, or whatever you want to use.
          1 tsp Ground Cumin
          1 tsp Chili Powder
          1/4 of a pepper, diced or sliced, doesn't matter
          1 can of black beans, strained
          1/2 cup of shredded carrots
          1/2 can of yellow corn, strained and
          1 cup of fresh salsa (not jarred, but fresh. if you can't find this, used fresh diced tomatoes and add a little cilantro)
          Chopped Jalpeños, to one's liking.
          Tortillas and Monterey-Jack Cheese

Oil pan, throw on onions on medium-high heat until browned. When browned, throw on the cumin and chili powder and stir until everything is together for like 30 seconds. Then put the pepper, corn, and carrot on the pan, stir until the carrots get soft. Then add beans, salsa/tomatoes + jalepeños, stir until most of the liquid from the corn and beans is simmered off.

Throw them shits on a wrap and add cheese.

This makes like 6 big burritos. Get nice.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            WHAT YOU NEED:
            Big pan.

1/4 onion, chopped
            A little vegetable oil, or whatever you want to use.
            1 tsp Ground Cumin
            1 tsp Chili Powder
            1/4 of a pepper, diced or sliced, doesn't matter
            1 can of black beans, strained
            1/2 cup of shredded carrots
            1/2 can of yellow corn, strained and
            1 cup of fresh salsa (not jarred, but fresh. if you can't find this, used fresh diced tomatoes and add a little cilantro)
            Chopped Jalpeños, to one's liking.
            Tortillas and Monterey-Jack Cheese

Oil pan, throw on onions on medium-high heat until browned. When browned, throw on the cumin and chili powder and stir until everything is together for like 30 seconds. Then put the pepper, corn, and carrot on the pan, stir until the carrots get soft. Then add beans, salsa/tomatoes + jalepeños, stir until most of the liquid from the corn and beans is simmered off.

Throw them shits on a wrap and add cheese.

This makes like 6 big burritos. Get nice.
            I can't find where you put the meat in. Are you a vegetarian?

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              I can't find where you put the meat in.
              edit: nvm....... not worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Xog View Post
                edit: nvm....... not worth it
                hahahah
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I can't find where you put the meat in. Are you a vegetarian?
                  No, but meat is expensive (for a poor college kid), and hard to keep when all you have is a mini-fridge. I have been trying also to lead a healthier lifestyle, and this is both high in protein without any meat and pretty fucking tasty. If you want to add meat, cook separately and add when you add the beans and salsa.

I have plenty of these easy college recipes and if I get good response from others, I'll add more.
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Go ahead and post a couple more. I make a burrito similar to that but with a bunch of ground beef in it. My metabolism has started to go recently so I feel you on the high protein, low fat meals.

My advice if you drink too much beer, eat too many fatty meats, and are lazy: invest in tuna and beans.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                      I have plenty of these easy college recipes and if I get good response from others, I'll add more.
                      I'm all for hearing more.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

My advice if you drink too much beer, eat too many fatty meats, and are lazy: invest in tuna and beans.
                        Pretty much what I've been living on. The booze is the worst, seeing as how its devoid of anything nutritious and is pretty heavy in terms of calories and sugars.

If you really dig snack foods, I have a really good fresh salsa recipe:

1 Onion, chopped and diced
                        1-2 Cloves of Garlic (or canned equivalent)
                        6-8 Tomatoes, chopped and diced
                        6-10 Jalapenos (depending on how spicy you want it), chopped and diced
                        1 tsp of Pepper
                        1 tsp of Kosher Salt
                        2 tb of Vinegar
                        Juice of 1 Lemon and 1 Lime (you can use ReaLemon/Lime, but fresh from the fruit is better, for some reason)
                        Fresh chopped cilantro (the amt. is up to you, I really don't know how much I put in)
                        and 1 ts Oregano

Combine all of this and stir until its all mixed really well. Sit in a fridge overnight and you have a fresh salsa for everyone to enjoy.

In terms of that, for breakfast a good quick meal can come in the form of this:

1-2 serving of Egg Whites (how you get them is no difference to me, you can either seperate the yolks yourself or buy the containers, they are the same)
                        1 cup of fresh salsa OR more if you like it a lot
                        Pinch of salt & pepper.

Spray a small pan (like the size that you would use to make a grilled cheese, probably 6"?) with PAM or something similar and use medium low heat. Add the egg whites, and wait until they are pretty much solidified all around. Once they are cooked, add it the salsa in and mix for some tasty eggs. Having this in a wrap is good as well, but to avoid the carbs just eat as is.
                        Last edited by DoTheFandango; 07-25-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Firecrackers

I've been making these every couple of months for the past couple years now. I'm sure some of you have made these before

What you need:
                          1) Graham cracker (any cracker works, as long as it's not too absorbant, you'll want as much fat from the peanutbutter as u can get)
                          2) Weed
                          3) Peanutbutter (organic) or Nutella (or both!) (skippy/Jiff work too, but not as good)
                          4) Aluminum/Tin Foil
                          5) Oven

Steps:
                          i. Preheat oven to 320 degrees
                          1) Take a graham cracker, break it in half along the perforated edge (or two saltine crackers)
                          2) Smear a generous amount of peanutbutter on 1 side of both pieces that you have now. (two halves of a graham cracker, or 2 saltine crackers)
                          3) Grind up your weed to dust if you can. If you dont have a grinder (coffee grinder works too) you can use scissors to break up your bud - i find this works fairly effectively if u have a big nug
                          4) Sprinkle the weed on ONE of the crackers, on the peanutbutter side. You should use enough to get an even coating across the peanutbutter, almost to the point of where you can't see it under the weed.
                          5) Place the other half of the cracker, peanutbutter side faced down, on top of the weed. Apply some pressure, not a lot, you don't want to break the cracker. Just make sure that the top is pushed down and touching as much of the ganja as possible.
                          ++This should now look like a peanutbutter and weed sandwich with crackers instead of bread.
                          6) Wrap up in aluminum foil. You want it to be wrapped tightly into the shape of the cracker.
                          7) Place in the oven for 22 minutes (at 320 degrees)
                          8) Eat!
                          ++It may taste a bit weird, but it only really takes like three bites to eat, so just keep that in mind.
                          ++You will be extremely high for 4 to 6 hours. Don't plan on doing anything for those hours, you won't be able to. The high is much stronger than smoking it.
                          ++Effects start to kick in in different ways:
                          1) 30 minutes in, smoke a bowl. Just one. This will kickstart the weed u just ate. I don't know why, but it always works.
                          2) You can wait 1-2 hours for it to kick in. I suggest smoking 1 bowl 30 minutes in. It always kickstarts the high for me for some reason.

Why this works so well:
                          THC is absorbed into the fats of the peanutbutter (and other things, like butter for making cookies) when it's heated up in the oven. If you were to just heat up weed in the oven without anything and eat it, most of the THC gets into the air and is lost. The peanutbutter fats hold on to this thc, and you get all of it.

Comment

• Tequila Lime Chicken

This one's a favorite of mine, my own recipe.

Ingredients:

1 Box Tri-Color Rotini (16 oz)
                            3 Shots White Tequila (4.5 fl oz)
                            2-3 Fresh Limes (or the equivalent in pre-packaged lime juice, about 4.5 fl oz?)
                            1 bottle Classico roasted red pepper alfredo sauce (or just any alfredo will do)
                            2 TBSP olive oil
                            3 TBSP garlic
                            1 lb chicken breast
                            1 cup crimini mushrooms, chopped
                            2 red bell peppers, diced
                            pepper
                            rosemary
                            basil
                            oregano
                            crushed red pepper

Slow-simmer the chicken and garlic in the olive oil until just barely browning. Add the lime juice, tequila, and mushrooms. Slow simmer until cooked. Add alfredo sauce and red bell peppers. Add pepper, rosemary, basil, oregano, and crushed red pepper to taste. I usually do about 1/2 teaspoon of each, with perhaps a little extra crushed red pepper. Let simmer. Bring water to boil for the rotini, then cook that shit up AL DENTE. Drain the pasta, pour into sauce. Mix it up and serve.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• are there any recipes for delicious pasta sauces here?
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• also, tell me some good stuff i can do with hummus
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X