Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm bored. I want to watch a movie. What should I watch?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy the Mr. Show with Bob and David Season 3 DVD's
    Sunshine...

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
      I know. I agree with that stuff. I was refering to Cops' complaint about Amelie. As far as I'm concerned, that isn't mainstream Hollywood, so...

Rereading his post, I'm not entirely certain he was even saying Amelie was mainstream Hollywood, but I don't know.
      I wasn't saying it wasn't indie I was only pointing out that it's won lots of awards.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I just read a review on an indie film. It's really campy though, so I'm not sure if you'd like it. It's called Enter...Zombie King.

The film is about masked Mexican Luche Libre wrestlers who fight zombies. Shot in Toronto in December 2002, Enter...Zombie King features corny dialogue, bad accents, spurting blood, dismembered limbs, gratuitous nudity, and a cameo by former WWE wrestler Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. What more can you ask for?

Here's a link for a review:
        http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/...27/270250.html

It was shown at a Toronto theatre last weekend, but you can order DVD copies.

Comment

REd dawn
          Trnasformers: THE MOVIE
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I own Transformers the movie and I must say it has the worst music EVER.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Surburbia and/or SLC Punk.

Spinal Tap.

Closed the thread as it was linked in another one and I didn't want it dragged back up -ZeUs!!
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-29-2004, 01:51 PM.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
              X