X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
    Senior privleges:

None.

I never even heard of senior privleges before.
    im right on this one with you sleepy... im acctually finding it hard to believe that these posts are serious.... are they?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

...you go to school on saturday

Comment

Banzi, he puts the "ple" back in "principle".

Seriously though, WTF are senior privileges? Man... America is weird LOL.

Do seniors get privileges for bypassing metal detectors? ahhaha.

The only even semi-privilege at my high school was that the upper year students got priority when selecting classes. That was cause if they didn't get their requirements they couldn't get into University. Our "parking lot" consisted of a dirt field next to the school.

Actually I might be confusing that with student privileges at my University...

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

would throw rocks at me for being such a dork.
          OH your looking for a rock fight eh verthanthi?
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
            ...you go to school on saturday
            Only during Spring and Fall terms. And then its only two periods. Its a sham, but its a pain in the ass.

Comment

It wasn't really a privaledge BUT, once you turn 18 you get to sign out without a parent's permission.

And no detentions for skipping.

Truency was always fun.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

Only during Spring and Fall terms.

There is school besides in the Spring and the Fall? ... Are you sure you're not working in a sweatshop in Taiwain...It's cool, I won't tell anyone.

Comment

I guess there is school in the Winter, but normal people have Winter off for Christmas/New Year's/Hannukkah/Kwanzaa, etc etc

Hell, I have the entire month of January off for no apparent reason...not to mention the last 2 weeks of December is Christmas holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                    Seriously though, WTF are senior privileges? Man... America is weird LOL.
                    As you may have noticed the majority of the American posters are QUITE confused by these senior priveldges... the only one I can think of is that we have the choice not to go to any school AFTER we graduate.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

We always cut in the lunch line, and no one complained (including teachers)That was about it.

Administrators also turned their head when we set freshmen on fire.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

We didn't have any 'official' privileges. We were just expected to be more mature (heehee) and the teachers were more laid back when it came to just about anything. Shit, I just slacked off the entire year. Oh and move over, harry potter, I want ME FRENCH FRIES!
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I totally masterbated in the Lab room.

It's a senior privelege.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                            I guess there is school in the Winter, but normal people have Winter off for Christmas/New Year's/Hannukkah/Kwanzaa, etc etc

Hell, I have the entire month of January off for no apparent reason...not to mention the last 2 weeks of December is Christmas holidays.
                            I have December 3rd to January 3rd, or there abouts. But school is in New England. In New England winter starts November 1st and ends May 18th. At least, thats when it snows. Winter Term is something like January 3rd until March 10th.

Comment

What college are you in?

Comment

1) We own everytone
                                2) Assigned parking closer then Juniors (only seniors and juniors are allowed to park on campus)
                                3) If you have enuf credits by your senior year, you can opt to take an early dismissal, or late arrival (up to 1 every day the whole year (u just leave school a period early or show up a period late))
                                4) If you don't get an early dismissal, you get to leave your last class 2 minutes early to try and get out to your parking spot before the juniors (if you have a nice teacher they'll let you leave about 5)
                                5) Come exam time, if you have an A or B average, you can exempt your semester exams and not even show up
                                6) You get 3 college days which mean you have 3 days to visit (or not ) colleges and then you have to like get something signed saying you went and like write a page about what you think. It;s kinda cool, gets you out of school for 3 days.
                                7) Seniors get to take their exams a week early
                                8) Seniors get out of high school 2 weeks before the rest of the school
                                9) Seniors get to sit up on the "senior balcony" during lunch, which is just like a bigass place elevated over the rest of the cafeteria

this is all I can think of now that we have, since im a senior this year also
                                Head of Public Relations
                                SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                                X