No announcement yet.

senior privileges in HS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not in college, I attend a boarding high school. If you're still curious, Phillips Academy Andover.

Comment

Who'd you rape to get in there?

Comment

at my american highschool, all the seniors get to skip cavity search wednesday...... im gonna be a sophomore next year...sighh... nurses can be so rough
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I raped the SSATs, thats who. Stupid College Board.

Comment

Wait, you're there voluntarily?

Comment

It's better than public high school, for me at least. Aside from the superior education, I don't deal with constant harrasment there. The snobs are pretty easy to spot, so the only downside is the forced "diversity" shit.

Comment

What grade are you comleteing?

Comment

This september, I will be starting my Senior year.

Comment

What after that?

Comment

Originally posted by Face
                      Seniors got shafted as far as official privileges went at my school. We got to leave five minutes early on Fridays, and got to park closer to the school. The real senior privileges come from having been at school for four years and knowing how to fuck with the system. Most seniors know ways to skip whenever they want to, never do their homework, etc. I skipped my senior year (the greatest prank of all), but all of my friends that just graduated did diddly shit all year, and still passed and are going to decent colleges.
                      -Face

It is true. I skipped about 3 quarters of last year and am still going to a money school. Face is lucky though, he got out a year before us, that cunt.

Anyway, Banzi, I thought you were a lot older. Why is it that I think everyone in SS is older than they actually are? Suggest the priviledge of not having to deal with cunt faced old men as principals, and only having hot baywatch chicks who would give you a hummer in an instant as principals. It worked for us.
                      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                        What after that?
                        Well, I could do a post grad year, but I've taken all the courses here I want to. So, off to college with me, if I can get in.

Comment

What college do you want to go to

Comment

My #1 and #2 are CMU and U Washington. After that, in random order: U Oregon, U Wisconsin Madison, and U Cal Berkley.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                              My #1 and #2 are CMU and U Washington. After that, in random order: U Oregon, U Wisconsin Madison, and U Cal Berkley.
                              I went to UW, awesome college. Sucky dorms (unless you're a sophmore or higher you get the good ones =/ )
                              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

What department, Ruby?

Comment

Working...
                                X