Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral
    I'm 46

And it really pisses me off when people say things like, "you’re that old and you play this game? Get a life, dude"

That has to be one of the most close-minded things to say. First, I have busted my ass to get where I am in life, which is I now can afford to do things that I want. And playing SS is my form of 'escaping' from the real world stress and shit. What is wrong with this?
    Perhaps the best way think about this is that younger people are the ones who shouldn't be spending time playing this game, but rather out there establishing the groundwork for a productive and rewarding life.
    Eph, you've earned your keep, so you're right, why not play and enjoy yourself? People can't tell you to "get a life" because you already have one.

Personally, my parents won't let me get a job because it would "affect my grades," so I spend free time on here instead of working. The only people that are calling others names are the ones that truly have nothing better to do with their time, save their homework.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

subspace is the biggest complete black-hole waste of time ever

god bless it
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

2200 hours of time...wasted...I hope my mom will never know
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          Society has nothing to do with it. They ask you that question because that's the only thing they can think of to make fun of you about. Go to any arena in pub and wait for an argument to start up. Someone will eventually run out of points and will ask the other his age, and no matter what he answers, it gets turned against him.
          Yes it does, society decree's that anyone who doesn't find the ideals of what you should be (in the case of this game a 16-19 year old male) is an outcast. However as everyone's so paranoid of being called a nerd then the standards get raised and everyone now has to be a 6' tall body building 16-19 year old male with a penis the length of the great wall of china
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I think we should get drunk an naked and laff at the guy who has the smallest peewee.

ZEUS!! FOR WIN

sry for dumb post, this is an interesting thread, but I just don't have anything interesting to say, instead I got heeps of witty things...
            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Never mistake knowledge for wisdom.
              One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Comment

I'd rather have a small peewee than a mangina!
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

under 19's are newbes
                  topic closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                    Back in my day, we didn't have Continuum, or even Subspace. All we had was DOOM. And that's the way we liked it!
                    get your ass on DWANGO right now, fucker. long-distance fees and 1v1 doom pwn you.
                    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Earlier today Champ5 was saying "im going to be staff one day" Except add abunch of symbols and capitilization to that. I thought he was 12. I still think he's 12, but says he's 23. I know 7 year olds more mature than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                        if you say that you are 19 up to 25 people will probably respect you more,
                        $

RESPECT ME NOW!!!

LOL, but seriously why would people even care about how old other players on a 2d spaceship game are?
                        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                          Lots of people used to think i was 19+
                          How old are you then?!??!!
                          I thought you and me had the same age: 19...tell me I'm right buddy, plz do
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                            $

RESPECT ME NOW!!!

LOL, but seriously why would people even care about how old other players on a 2d spaceship game are?
                            I try cut people more slack if they are quite young. I do not expect the same level of maturity or emotions from people at different ages (i.e. a 12 year old vs. a 25 year old).

Comment

if we all remained anonymous, and there wasnt any chat on SS- it would be a much happier place.

its just a chat room for bitchy teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                                Bartman is 47, and his dad plays who is 67, i think his name is SSMC or RSMC something like that, i forget hehe havent talked to him in a bit
                                Hold on! I'm 46 and not a year older. My Dad (USMC) does play in the pubs ... he is 67. How does it feel to have your ass kicked by an old guy? LOL
                                Eat my shorts
                                - Bartman

Comment

Working...
                                X