Superbowl and Playoffs Predictions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl and Playoffs Predictions!

Throw them at me - we're past the first round and have elimintated the bad teams (or the ones that choke) who do YOU think has a shot? who shouldn't be underestimated. I'd be interested to hear what you all say.

(also, how'd you do in prediciting round 1? I got 4/4 but this week i'll prob get half wrong )
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Go Chiefs.

Comment

Philadelphia has home field over Green Bay, but it all depends if their running back can play or not (strained tendon? or something)
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Patriots.
        2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
        9:trashed> LOL YOJ
        9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
        9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
        We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Hopefully Eagles vs. Patriots for superbowl.

And then Eagles win cuz Patriots suck.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

AFC Divisional Playoffs

Titans vs Patriots: The Patriots. I hate them and love them, more hate recently since they finally managed to win a Super Bowl two years ago. Just my opinion. They are going to win this weekend. McNair and George are ailing and will be playing in chilly ass Foxboro, Mass. in a night game no less. Granted if the Titans can get some running game going with George and their backup (Brown?) they might be able to eat up the clock and win it close. If they can't run, Ty Law is going to eat their passing game apart. Brady has a shitload of receivers to throw to, so stuffing 2 or 3 touchdowns down Tennessee's throat isn't going to be too much of a problem. The winner of this game will be decided with the Titan's offense. Winner: Patriots 24-16

Colts vs Chiefs: The Colts smoked Denver last week like they were high school freshman. They had Denver down so quick, that the super running machine of the Broncos never got a chance to leave the stable. Teams haven't had much success running on the Colts to the right. The Chiefs have had a shitload of success running to the right, the left, the middle, any-fucking-where you can run. You figure that shit out. Kansas City will not be so easily swamped with early high scoring attacks from Peyton Manning and the Harrison, Stokely, and other guy trio. Don't get me wrong, the Chiefs aren't that big defensively, but guys like Dexter McCleon will make a big difference in coverage. If the Priest has a big day early, it's pretty much over with. Colts will have to hold the line and force Green to rely on Gonazalez and the other guys who catch footballs. Winner: Chiefs 27-17

NFC Divisional Playoffs

Panthers vs Rams: The Greatest Show on Turf. Buncha pussies if you ask me. Yet those fucktards manage to win and score and shit, week in and week out. The only real problem with the Rams is finding a way to really get Faulk back in the game, which shouldn't be too hard with the shitty pass defense that Carolina has. Bulger should be able to pass a few early TD's and then let Faulk take the reigns. Keeping the Rams offense off the field is key for Carolina. Eating up the clock with long offensive drives is going to be crucial if the Panthers are going to achieve this. I don't see that shit happening. Winner: Rams 31-10

Packers vs Eagles: Ahman Green busted 192 yards on the Eagles the last time they played. Probably not going to happen this time, but he should get at least 120, thanks to the banged up and injured Eagles defensive line. Fuck what you heard about all this magic shit, football is football. Ghosts don't throw for 400 yards, vicodin junkies like Brett Favre do. Brian Westbrook is not playing, so who will Philly go to? Winner: Packers 24-14
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

pats, colts, rams, eagles

pats rams superbowl... again
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

superwhat?
                oh the men in tights playing with a ball

Manchester United 4 Champions Leage!

Comment

PHILLY 4 WIN

Comment

who actually goes to the superbowl?
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Americans mainly
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Go Canucks!
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Titans have no chance. It's going to be -3 here in Foxboro with a 15 degree windchill. Only in New England.
                          2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                          9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                          9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                          9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                          We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Go Beyonce!
                            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Great pics Push, we'll see if your right.

(nice to see indepth predicitons, now i can look out for stuff)
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X