Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome
    No, but obviously you can close it and prove me wrong.

How old is Mike Jeapes?

Who is Mike jeapes?
    bzi aka balm.
    Retired for 1 and a half years, now i'm back to own you once again.

Comment

• Bah. It's no fun when it's not a "name one...". When it's in that form, the answers seem more insightful. By definition, there's no one absolute answer to a "name one..." so the answers people choose tell us a bit about how they look at things. Well, hopefully I can help set things on track again.

Mike Jeapes is our lovable Zeus.

Name one television theme song that you always get a kick out of listening to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
        Bah. It's no fun when it's not a "name one...". When it's in that form, the answers seem more insightful. By definition, there's no one absolute answer to a "name one..." so the answers people choose tell us a bit about how they look at things. Well, hopefully I can help set things on track again.

Mike Jeapes is our lovable Zeus.

Name one television theme song that you always get a kick out of listening to it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Original Theme song.

Name your favorite cartoon (anime) character and why.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaGi kOz
          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Original Theme song.

Name your favorite cartoon (anime) character and why.

anime sucks. it's pointless and the they are crappy cartoons.

Who would you write a song about from any player that plays in Trenchwars and why? and you have to be a bass player.

Comment

• gerry are you the gerry at the trenchwars gallery?

I've played bass and I fucking hate it but I'd sing a song about... I have no good ideas. I'd sing a drunken tale about some asswank like Jerome but it wouldn't be that funny.

Name the best boobs in trenchwars.

edit: non male boobs, I don't want to hear about MOG's man boobs.
            Last edited by Cops; 05-25-2004, 11:40 PM.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Dude, you made me waste way too much time at the TW Gallery looking through pics of way too many guys only to remember that there are way too few chicks playing SubSpace and way too many of those that do are way too flat-chested. All that being said, I pick Ghettogurl. Her boobs are looking pretty tasty in that first pic.

Name one extra freaky thing you've always wanted to do in the bedroom but have yet to experience. (Please keep this one in the realm of heterosexuality, unless of course you're a chick. I'm down with lesbians just as much as the next guy unless that next guy happens to be poor Div.)
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
                gerry are you the gerry at the trenchwars gallery?

I've played bass and I fucking hate it but I'd sing a song about... I have no good ideas. I'd sing a drunken tale about some asswank like Jerome but it wouldn't be that funny.

Name the best boobs in trenchwars.

edit: non male boobs, I don't want to hear about MOG's man boobs.
                no i'm not that gerry from the gallery. he is in british squad, he wanted my nick way back in the day and i told him if he could get me the nick fireballz i would gladly trade,

Comment

• Originally posted by gerry
                  anime sucks. it's pointless and the they are crappy cartoons.

Ignorant fuck.
                  Last edited by MaGi kOz; 05-27-2004, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
                    Dude, you made me waste way too much time at the TW Gallery looking through pics of way too many guys only to remember that there are way too few chicks playing SubSpace and way too many of those that do are way too flat-chested. All that being said, I pick Ghettogurl. Her boobs are looking pretty tasty in that first pic.

Name one extra freaky thing you've always wanted to do in the bedroom but have yet to experience. (Please keep this one in the realm of heterosexuality, unless of course you're a chick. I'm down with lesbians just as much as the next guy unless that next guy happens to be poor Div.)

Get a girl on her knees and start bonning her from the back.... reach around and grab her tits with both hands and whisper in her ear that this is what I did to her mother. Let her go wild and RIIIDE THAT BRONCO! Keep it interesting by timing how long you can stay on. Make it more difficult by riding it with one hand with the other in the air.

Name your favorite cartoon (anime) character and why. AND THE FUCKING THING DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU THEN DON'T FUCKING ANSWER! SAYING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ISN'T FUCKING ANSWERING IT'S JUST AN EXCUSE TO GET TO YOUR FUCKING QUESTION QUICK. IGNORANT FUCKS.

Comment

• Samurai Jack. He just kicks ass and the show is the one of the most stylized productions this side of a Tarantino movie.

Name one physical trait you have that you inherited from a grandparent, yet it somehow managed to skip a generation with your corresponding parent.

Comment

• My eyebrows.. I have these two freak eyebrow hairs one in each, that grow to absurd lengths, and occasionally have to pull out.

Name one reason why you think this game has gone on as long as it has.
                        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• People have no lives.

Name one reason why people would have no lives.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Beacause we dont deserve it when we dont care about all the other animals..

Name a thing on your school that sucks. If you dont go to school, the mention a thing at your job.

Comment

Last edited by Rival; 05-27-2004, 08:06 AM.
                              Hannibal Lecter: How did you catch me, Will?
                              Will: You had disadvantages.
                              Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
                              WIll: You're insane.
                              --Manhunter

Comment

• Ooops! Ignore that

The girl in the office beside mine

Name one thing you hate about Rival
                                Hannibal Lecter: How did you catch me, Will?
                                Will: You had disadvantages.
                                Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
                                WIll: You're insane.
                                --Manhunter

Comment

Working...
                                X