Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest shit you've ever done/seen in a classroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not that i know of.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• See? This is why there is no good Canadian hip-hop. You ain't thug enough.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• theres good hip hop? shit, i've been missing out!

hold on i think i'm gonna defend canadian hip hop here...

hmmmmm...

yeah i think i will

name one canadian hiphop artist. i'm willing to bet you've never heard one.

Comment

• Isosceles.

And actually, Isosceles isn't bad.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigwig
            theres good hip hop? shit, i've been missing out!

hmmmmm...

yeah i think i will

Rick Moranis
            Last edited by Pearl Jam; 12-04-2002, 05:00 AM.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• Originally posted by HoGo
              btw lux were still on for mexican friday right?
              Yeah yeah, sure we are... I cleaned my rifles..this time I will shoot more mexicans then u, bud
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigwig
                theres good hip hop? shit, i've been missing out!

hmmmmm...

yeah i think i will

SNOW - INFORMER.MP3

Pollux, you are a racist pile of shit.
                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

• ONly pansies drink te grenades. you might as well and spend the whiole $1.68 to get the 40 of mickeys. Canadians you should lobby to have mickey's imported into your area. Tis the only way to celebrate.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• hehe, i love my Crown Royal. And ummmmmm aren't Bone Thugz from Canada .

i really like them.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• actually.... if you listen to the demands of jesse jackson and the NAACP , they DEMAND equality.... and are not considerd racist for it... but if I demand equality, i am considerd racist.... jesse jackson blackmaled the Toyota Manufacturing plants , that unless a certain % of there workforce was black , they would be labeld a racist organization.... well if EVERY race did that , you would have more then 100% , i am 1/64 black , i have nothing against them , but ... when you demand equality.... i am someone who holds you too it... and there was never a compromise when womens rights is an issue... EVER.... it's all or nothing.... well... lets compromise... women can't be drafted, so what do i get in return for having my life at stake? nothing.... and then they whine about pay diffrences? most of the time the dad is the breadwinner and the DAD can be drafted... the DAD can die so wouldn't it be nice to have a nice fat chunk of change to leave his family? Exactly... and for instance... my school news-paper made a BIG deal because in a school that is 55% black, 15% mexican , and 30% white , ONE black child passed the Advanced Placement test , and on the front page and it took up almost all of it.... the other 29 children who passed it , where in a corner listed in alphabetical order , no picture, no nothing.... some of you say it's to give blacks a good example? Well thats a double edged sword... think about how dumb that makes them feel..... when they consume 55% of the pop. and have 1/30 of the awards.... racist? i think not - Byrd
                      -In an Internet without doors or walls, who needs Windows or Gates?

-Microsoft? is that some kind of toilet paper?

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd
                        actually.... if you listen to the demands of jesse jackson and the NAACP , they DEMAND equality
                        HOLY SHIT!! They want equality now?!
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd
                          racist? i think not - Byrd
                          I think so, you shithead. Don't you get it? Ha, no, obviously, you don't get it. You don't want equality. Not for a fucking second. The opportunities "English-Americans" get are ridiculous. I, too, long for a day when affirmative-action doesn't exist, but I hope it's a result of all of the public schools in the country being equally good. Fuck you. You suck.

Comment

• fag
                            The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                            -Dys

Comment

• I don't think Jesse Jackson is the ideal icon to represent anti-racist movements.

What many in the field of anti-racist discussion are looking at is the difference between equality and equity. Equality means that everybody should be considered to be equal and the same while equity means that everybody should have equal and fair opportunities. The theory is that people should not consider themselves to be all equal, first because it's a very naive position, but also because we can never be equal due to a variety of reasons such as class, experience and perspective. Affirmative action is a call for equality and the prevalent trend in anti-racism is that this is wrong and unfair to society.

Equity is the prefered alternative, in that people shouldn't be hired to fill a racial quota, but that people should be given a fair chance to get a job but that the final decision is based on skill.

Basically, for those who want the summary version: the anti-racist movement is moving away from affirmative action because it seeks fairness by ignoring differences. What we should want instead is fair and equitable opportunity for all.

Comment

• Troll, why do you waste your time trying to teach stuff like this to little kids in an internet game?
                                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Working...
                                X