Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest shit you've ever done/seen in a classroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONCE I HAD TO LIKE READ THIS NOVEL FOR THIS COURSE AND I HAD NOT READ IT YET AND I WAS ON BREAK WAITING FOR THE COURSE CLASSES TO START AND I READ MAIN PARTS OF THE BOOK WITH SUPER ULTRA TURBO QUICKREADING TECHNIGUE AND WROTE A PAPER ABOUT THE BOOK IN 15 MINUTES AND GOT AN A !
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• That's sad.
      So what you are saying is that you went to a really stupid school??
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eeks
        In my country TP means something else.
        Well in my country (USA) it means to take toilet paper and throw it in trees, on the roof, in the windows, cover the security camera, etc.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89

Well in my country (USA) it means to take toilet paper and throw it in trees, on the roof, in the windows, cover the security camera, etc.
          I feel like smothering you with my avatar.
          The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
          -Dys

Comment

• Aren't you special.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• in the 8th grade , we had a black teacher (as long as i am called white , they can handle black) who was a little bit too.... like "feeling" oriented and that kind of shyness kinda thing goin on... well n-e wayz , for 4 straight months we (me and about 20 others in a class of 30 ppl) started making her slowly go insane.... we'd draw a big penis on the chalkboard, and then put chalk in her chalkboard erasers (twice she called the janitor because she didn't know what was wrong with the erasers)
              and we would tie peices of fishing line to things on her desk , like books and pencil holders and shit.... when she would reach for them we'd pull them off and she had no clue . she would be saying some huge ass lecture about edgar allen poe , and we'd just start a "humming" trend where one of us would humm , then she'd tell that person to stop , so someone else would start up again (repeat for hours) . finally one day some administrator came in and showed her some english dept. finance record shit for the year and budget shit (including her salary) and she was like "why can't they pay teachers more these days?" , and eric blurted out "because you're black". she gave him a weird look and started pullin her hair out and shit and ran out of the classroom and didn't come back for 4 months , as a gym teacher rofl
              -In an Internet without doors or walls, who needs Windows or Gates?

-Microsoft? is that some kind of toilet paper?

Comment

• RACIAL PROFILING
                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Byrd
                  in the 8th grade , we had a black teacher (as long as i am called white , they can handle black) who was a little bit too.... like "feeling" oriented and that kind of shyness kinda thing goin on... well n-e wayz , for 4 straight months we (me and about 20 others in a class of 30 ppl) started making her slowly go insane.... we'd draw a big penis on the chalkboard, and then put chalk in her chalkboard erasers (twice she called the janitor because she didn't know what was wrong with the erasers)
                  and we would tie peices of fishing line to things on her desk , like books and pencil holders and shit.... when she would reach for them we'd pull them off and she had no clue . she would be saying some huge ass lecture about edgar allen poe , and we'd just start a "humming" trend where one of us would humm , then she'd tell that person to stop , so someone else would start up again (repeat for hours) . finally one day some administrator came in and showed her some english dept. finance record shit for the year and budget shit (including her salary) and she was like "why can't they pay teachers more these days?" , and eric blurted out "because you're black". she gave him a weird look and started pullin her hair out and shit and ran out of the classroom and didn't come back for 4 months , as a gym teacher rofl
                  HAHAHAH $ Teachers deserve that!!! especially the blacks, no ... I mean especially women!!!...erhm eek...especially teachers...
                  GODDAMN EVERYTHING IS RASICIST THESE DAYS...
                  bah, I think I am going to shoot some blacks in my backyard...

Black horses that is..u stupid fuck
                  some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                  1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                  1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• no... i am about true equality... and they don't call me English-American , and there is no "White-Pastey-Kid" scholarship fund.... and there is no NAAWP... i believe in true equality or none at all.... same thing for womens rights.... if u want all our rights... you can be drafted too.... they just want the good parts without taking the bad...
                    -In an Internet without doors or walls, who needs Windows or Gates?

-Microsoft? is that some kind of toilet paper?

Comment

• Originally posted by PolluX
                      HAHAHAH $ Teachers deserve that!!! especially the blacks, no ... I mean especially women!!!...erhm eek...especially teachers...
                      GODDAMN EVERYTHING IS RASICIST THESE DAYS...
                      bah, I think I am going to shoot some blacks in my backyard...

Black horses that is..u stupid fuck

WTF U CANT SHOOT HORSES EITHER THATS ANIMAL PROFILEING OMG U RACIST BIGGIT THE AARA (anti animal racist association) IS GONNA GET YOU!@

Comment

• btw lux were still on for mexican friday right?

Comment

no... i am about true equality... and they don't call me English-American , and there is no "White-Pastey-Kid" scholarship fund.... and there is no NAAWP...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you kidding, or just willfully ignorant?
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

no... i am about true equality... and they don't call me English-American , and there is no "White-Pastey-Kid" scholarship fund.... and there is no NAAWP... i believe in true equality or none at all.... same thing for womens rights.... if u want all our rights... you can be drafted too.... they just want the good parts without taking the bad...
                            Are you from the South or something? Sounds like there's an angry white boyee struggling to come to grips with the fact that he's in the majority.

Please. There are so many things wrong with your statement that I feel bad pointing them out. They don't call you "English-American"? How about "Anglo-Saxon"? I'm sure you've heard that one before. There's no "White-Pastey-Kid" scholarship fund? No, there's just thousands of scholarships that cater to your class. A rose by any other name, and such. There's no NAAWP? You're right, but having one would be redundant and unnecessary. You believe in "true equality or none at all?" Wake up, the world isn't divided up into black-and-white issues... you'll get along a lot better if you start to realize that life is a string of compromises. Same thing for women's rights? What? Were you born in a cave? I suppose all women should remain barefoot and pregnant, right? Good God.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• conc you left me barefoot, and i don't know what the fuck you did but it made me feel pregnant
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• I told you not to drink that last Mickey's grenade, but did you listen to me? Noooooooo. I want a blood test.

PS - (Canadians have Mickey's grenades, right?)
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X