Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest shit you've ever done/seen in a classroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is worst than 8 Mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      Yeah dude, what the heck! hehe!
      He has lost all hist inhibitions... he will be chained no longer. He is going to post whatever he wants regardless of relevance. The proverbial panda's have been let out.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I'm a she.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

oh... my... GOD! You are dumb as paint! And coming from me that means you're pretty fucking stupid...
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
            This thread is worst than 8 Mile.
            You gotta lose yourself in the moment
            You want it
            You better never let it go

Annux wanna battle rap?
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

You gotta lose yourself in the moment
              You want it
              You better never let it go

Annux wanna battle rap?

- nooooooo, no battle raps ever webbb -
              ()_()
              (0.o)
              (")(")

Comment

SOMEBODY CALL KID KAOS HE'LL TEAR YOU UP! HE REAPS MINDS!
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  I remember this one time, Slater was taking a driving test with a practice car, and I tried to rig it so it would malfunction, but then Kelly tried to drive it and got into a crash, and pretended to have amnesia to teach me a valuable lesson.
                  Saved by the bell.

Comment

This isn't really classroom more like campus. Me and 11 guys are playing survivor campus. From Sunday night till Thursday night we are sleeping on campus in places such as 24/hr computer labs, dorm lobbies, and getting locked into libraries. Each night we will have challenges and vote people into the loser tribe. Should be a gay old time. The winner gets a trophy that should be worth $60 because thats what we put in. should be an interesting time nonetheless as people have already given us the weirdest looks for having our sleeping bags.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• My two and a half months of waiting have finally paid off. Thanks Magi Koz.

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        Yea Annux, you know what it means.

I debating posting it becuase I didn't know if you guys would get it or not (which it seems like most of you didn't), but then I decided "What the heck?" and posted it lol.
                        I understood it, I just can't imagine why the hell anyone would post that anywhere. "Assuming makes an ass out of you and me...huh huh huh huh huh" is like classic thing fifth graders thought was funny, and that people say when they're drunk as shit with a bunch of sober people, and they sort of want to get decked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                          My two and a half months of waiting have finally paid off. Thanks Magi Koz.
                          no problem.

Comment

• Once I was playing with Typex on my bench, putting small drops on the desk and then set them on fire. It was so much fun I always made bigger and bigger drops untill I got the perfect idea too fill the groove(?) (where u put ur pens in) up with Typex. What I hadn't see that there was a rather big hole in it, so the Typex was leaking on the shell below the desk. On this shell I had put my agenda and my cigarettes. When I lit the Typex my bench almost exploded, I tried to put the fire out with an other book, but the Typex (still liquid) came on this book which caught fire, I had to throw everything outside the window, my ciggys, agenda and the book. When the teacher saw me throwing these things outside, he just told me to move to an other bench and wait till the fire went out. I never heard anything about it ever again, damn I was one scared lil kid!

An other time, same year, I started fooling around with a teacher.
                            We stole his agenda, and putted in some other kids backbag, a smart kid :-), and put the smart kids agenda on the Teachers desk. When the class ended, the teacher took this agenda, saw it wasn't his, read the name of the boy and gave everyone but that stupid brain E ack, suspension! We had lots of fun tho :-)

Cuz our class was still a lil bit mad at that teacher, we were planning on getting even with him, but noone really stood up after the prev. against him...xept me. We were quarling/discussing and suddenly this teacher just took my backbag and hold it out of the window, claiming he would drop it if I didn't quit. "U are too pussy to do that!" I challenged him....and there went my backbag, from 3 floors high , It was raining pretty hard and when I picked it out of the tree it fall in too, all my books were wet. I had to buy all new ones and that stupid ass teacher didn't payed a single cent.

Warportal could tell 100 stories like this, he was always my best buddy in class (still is alltho he quit SS :-p ) , he should come and tell some stories and show u guys how evil we are!!!
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• pollux, can I get your autograph
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

• hehe something funny happened to me yesterday!
                                My friend and I came back from a cantus, it's a drinkingfest, and we were walking over our campus. Then suddenly we saw 3 bikes standing against a tree. I was like:" hey, wouldn't it be funny if we hung them up in the same tree?". So we did, but we didn't know that those bikes were the bikes of the security of our campus. We managed to hang one bike in the tree, but by the time we tried to pull up the second one, 5 security people surrounded the tree. So we jumped out and started running, I never ran so hard when I was drunk.
                                the security followed us for 30 minutes, but we were faster and shook them off our backs!

Then we had to throw up both of us, WHAT A NITE!

Here is my autograph louie!

YUNG SLUT HORNY BITCH SUCKING AND RAPED BY DADDY
                                I must warn u it's scary
                                Last edited by PolluX; 11-19-2002, 08:18 AM.
                                some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                                1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                                1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                                X