Looking back and ... damn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back and ... damn.

You ever look back at yourself when you were in ... say, Junor High, or even further back to grade school and think to yourself "damn.... we thought [so and so] was cool" or "omg I can't believe I styled my hair like that"?

And what would you do if you could go back in time to one point in your youth to give yourself advice, what would it be?

I know for me, I would give myself a better fashon sense early on.
    DELETED

I actually liked myself better when i was in high school. I was all ripped and stuff and then I played some football and ran for office (I WAS ON THE MORNING NEWS! HUZZAH!) So who cares if my clothes sucked? I was the man.

And now, In college, I live in a pile of my own dirty clothes, I constantly worry about tuition and bills and where I'm going to get food and how i'm supposed to do all this homework when class starts in 10 minutes. I sleep until 2pm everyday, only to wake up to the same problems. I drink in excess to try to forget my problems, only to realize that at the bottom of every bottle, there isn't any easy way out.

But still, my fashion sense is much better now. GAWD LOOK AT THE HOODIE I ONCE HAD LOLOL
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

I've pretty much always hated myself, and I'm sure you're all shocked to hear that.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i probably wouldn't have listened to myself.

Comment

i usually just look at other ppl and say damn:eek:

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

i would have started playing drums earlier and i would've told myself to stop wearing fila and nike

Comment

I would have made sure that I didn't quit playing guitar in high school, because nothing else I've really done with my spare time accomplished anything as cool as knowing how to play guitar would be.

Also, I would have told myself "if you make it clear that all you want is sex, chicks will fuck you, but if you try to be in a relationship, you'll get jack shit"...
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Facetious only a dumbass mother F*cker like you would believe that all to life is sex and relationships are futile. Just to prove that you probably know jack about the guitar who is your favourite guitarist and dont say hendrix!.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                  who is your favourite guitarist
                  jerry garcia $$

Comment

I regret never learned how to play the guitar
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

who is your favourite guitarist and dont say hendrix!.
                      Jimmy Page and Tom Merello (except for that Audioslave crap)
                      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                      The hand claps make the song

Comment

Facetious only a dumbass mother F*cker like you would believe that all to life is sex and relationships are futile. Just to prove that you probably know jack about the guitar who is your favourite guitarist and dont say hendrix!.
                        didnt i say that i dont know anything about the guitar, and that thats what i wished id changed? also, my point wasnt that relationships are futile, it was that high-school girls care more about confidence than anything else, and that if id just realized that, i would have focused less on telling girls how much i liked them and spent way more time showing off how awesome i was.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

shut up with all this guitar shit, its never too late to try

Comment

P.S. Not knowing anything about guitar doesn't make you a dumbass. Judging someone on their favorite guitarist does.

Edit: Unless that guitarist does not play the guitar.

Comment

I would tell myself about this game.

And I might spill the beans about the whole open heart surgery thing in ninth grade.

And to definitly do the Math Counts competition. Talk about a life changing experience. And to cut my damn hair before high school.

Comment

Working...
                              X