Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To preserve what little sanity I have left, I need to make something clear.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wadi, ZeUs!!, whatever forum mod happens to stumble across this first, please just delete this entire thread. I shouldn't have ever bothered trying to go back to syc0. Far too many people have come to know me as Jason (even those who knew me as syc0 are now more used to seeing me as J), and it's not worth the trouble of getting everyone to get in their head that syc0 = Jason. Thus far, going back to syc0 has just been a giant headache, so fuck it. I'll remain J.

I apologize for wasting everyone's time with this thread.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Why apologize? The only people who seem to be having a tough time with this are the ones who probably don't know you well enough under either nick for it to factor into anything.

Comment

Just change your signiture to something like 'I'm the same person as Jason' or something. Plus most of the people who you want to know that jason and syko are the same person, would probably have read this thread by now as its in the second most popular forum with nearly 20 replies
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

dude, you're cool under either name, don't worry about the haters, they suck.

And tell them to go fuck themselves, they are new.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
            dude, you're cool under either name, don't worry about the haters, they suck.

And tell them to go fuck themselves, they are new.
            What haters? I certainly don't hate Jason/syc0tik. But I am free to point out that he falls pretty high up on the attention seeking ladder in my opinion. He does it in a nice enough way, but that's still my opinion. You're free not to agree with me.

Comment

Thread Closed
              Greets,
              Roger

Comment

Working...
              X