This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mootland...

When i first became staff it was great.. Everyone knew what they were doing almost.. People were nice.. What happend? Did i jump into a time loop... I got banned for a.. A racist remark.. No Warning.. Nothing and I was banned for 3days. Ouch, jd has been planned but now i can't play.. Well its just pathetic how i never used racism and actually HATE it and got banned. Moot <ZH> for a bit then jump to <ER> skip a month and right 2 mod. I have nothing personal against him i just think he should have warned me first. And when did these rules take place? I just left staff not that long ago and i have seen 100s of people get away with racism.. Even staffies. Someday if this does not improve ill tell you all everysingle mistake and what staff does wrong but for now i will just be nice and walk along.. Oh yea ban@trenchwars.org Does not work.. And Diakka listen to the question that was asked.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Originally posted by IceStorm
    When i first became staff it was great.. Everyone knew what they were doing almost.. People were nice.. What happend? Did i jump into a time loop... I got banned for a.. A racist remark.. No Warning.. Nothing and I was banned for 3days. Ouch, jd has been planned but now i can't play.. Well its just pathetic how i never used racism and actually HATE it and got banned. Moot <ZH> for a bit then jump to <ER> skip a month and right 2 mod. I have nothing personal against him i just think he should have warned me first. And when did these rules take place? I just left staff not that long ago and i have seen 100s of people get away with racism.. Even staffies. Someday if this does not improve ill tell you all everysingle mistake and what staff does wrong but for now i will just be nice and walk along.. Oh yea ban@trenchwars.org Does not work.. And Diakka listen to the question that was asked.
    You should know better
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Last time I knew, you were staff. Now you're not ok..hmm..I'm slow.

bans@tw does work. And the same thing happened to me, but I was happened for a week. Chill out I got it worse than you, in a few months you'll realise what an asshole you were after getting axed. I have.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

I know mootland as a good staffer so all of you ....shut the fuck up
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Ice, you're just bitter because you never made it to mod.

You were staff once, you know the rules. You knew that racism is dealt with harshly, so why even go there?

EDIT: Stop ending every sentence with "..."

EDIT2: Why did you post this on the forums? You expect people to feel sorry for you?

Comment

When i first became staff it was great
            Staff hasn't changed since I've been on it, at least not to the extent you are talking about
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Tell im Zeus!! Show him no mercy!
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

To quote the bumper sticker: "Shit happens"

You should know better and if you know you did something wrong, why you bitching about not getting a warning anyways? You know you were just trying to push the system thinking that you could get away with just one. But no, you failed, and you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Now we just put a lock on it.
                DELETED

Comment

Even beyond that, you should know better than to post your complaint here.

I don't know why people still do this, when they know about the complaints e-mail. Because it doesn't work? Heck, I'm pretty sure it has a better success rate than posting here does. After all, if you want something done, who would you talk to, the general public, or someone who can actually do something about it?

Actually, I think I do know why they post here. In most cases it's an attempt to shift the blame against the person who banned them (or else why title this "Mootland"?)

Oh, and IceStorm, in the future, the "I see 100s of people get away with racism" defence doesn't work; how much other people might get away with something doesn't make you any more innocent.

Comment

You had been warned previosuly before for racism.

A player is being racist. A mod comes in and warns them. They stop. This happens alot over time until they have accumulated alot of warnings for the same offense. If they carry on, they wont get banned according to the warn+ban rules. But after 2-3warnings for the same offense the player should know better, so they are banned. And I know Sphonk will back me up here.

And plus you have no idea about my staff history, so I'll explain.
                    <ZH> for 4 months,
                    <ER> for 2 months,
                    took a break
                    <ER> again for 2 months,
                    demoted myself to <ZH> for 2 months,
                    now mod (2 months)
                    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                    • Shark
                    • Dicer
                    • Sager
                    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

I may also add that Mootland is super elite, and he would never break a rule :-)
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

10 quid says iceStorm doesn't post in this thread again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                          And I know Sphonk will back me up here.
                          Yes, I will.

IceStorm, you had two recent warnings for racism. As has been the policy for a while now (stated in news.txt on Oct 16 and probably in here as well), warnings are valid for an extended period of time. No longer can a person abuse the system because they haven't been warned that day despite being warned the day before, the day before that, etc. You personally received two warnings recently, and upon breaking the rules again, you were banned. Mootland's actions were 100% correct and 100% justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Sphonk
                            Mootland's actions were 100% correct and 100% justified.
                            There is no excuse for any ex-staff members because they do know the zone rules. Don't break the rules or try pushing "gray area" limits, it will not be tolorated.
                            "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

One more time if you didn't catch it the last 100 times around. Do not bring your ban here;

If you have a complaint/question about a ban: bans@trenchwars.org

If you have a complaint about a staffer: complaints@trenchwars.org

This Topic is Closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X