This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Connection Problem & Bugs

All day today, I haven't been able to get on the TW zone. Anyone know why, or have a solution? It won't even show me the server ping...

I don't think you actually meant to give your phone number out to the entire forums. You can put the image back if I'm wrong -wadi
    Last edited by wadi; 03-05-2004, 08:53 AM.

My buddy Necromotic had/has the exact same problem today, and I did too for a bit. If you do a trace you'll notice one of the hops has like 50-100% packetloss. It's a problem with the connection between you and the server.

Basically, just wait it out and it will start working again soon, hopefully. Nothing you can do.
    sdg

Comment

That's the thing though, I did do a trace. There wasn't any high latency or any dropped packets, or clustered data being halted between any of the jump-routes.

Comment

hmm wsnt thsi post just in another place? :X maybe im seeing doubles bc its tired...but as i said on that one i'll resay it here. I dont know why ur having server problems, nor do i care really. Stab is probably rite, u probably cant do nething until it fixes itself.

The important thing is, what were u thinking posting a pictuer with ur cell phone # on these forums with all these idiots who read these.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cig beat me to it. =/
          Was going to say:
          Are you aware that you just gave your phone number to the whole world?

-Sarien
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Hehe first thing I though was "Nice screenshot" :F
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Check your firewall on internet intrustion, there could be an ip blocked that leads to TW. I have had that several times with Norton Firewall, when TW just accidently contacted a protected port.
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Double Thread! Refer to http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=9843
                for your help

Edit: And he Closed it
                Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-05-2004, 07:35 PM.
                Greets,
                Roger

Comment

Working...
                X