This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodzombie
    Anyone who uses a kill macro should be banned ASAP.
    I would have banned him too. =/
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
      except me, I'm still waiting for the arrival of my money, candy, and puppy dog making machine.
      I got one of those for Christmas, and somehow it got stuck on poodle.

Izor got banned, He'll come back... and he'll do the same thing, except louder. If doing it in pub chat gets him banned he'll do it via PM's, or when nobody that can ban him is around.

Israeli is probably about 11 years old, and while it was fun to pick on him, I had a realization. If I went up to an 11 yr old kid on the street and started arguing with him, all that'd happen is I'd get arrested. So why waste the time here?
      I can say: Hey F-15, You're so dumb that you actually threaten to suck what knowledge I have from my brain as if you were a black hole of intelligence.
      It's not like he'll reply with:
      Why, gee, you know Sarien? You're right. I can be quite the goon. I should stop. As a matter of fact, I should take this attitude and apply it to everything, and clean up my entire life as well!
      I wish things worked like that but they don't.
      Maybe they'll invent something to fix dumb people, here's just hoping it comes after the flying cars, jetpacks, and pill food.

-Sar
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

izor got banned unjustly.

it was a case of an immature mod getting so angry that he got killed and then Izor almost made him cry with an EZ Macro.

mods like that arent going to do whats right but what their feeling tell them.

i can assure you the day Archangell becomes a mod, he will ban me. I might not even be in the arena, but he will, I assure you.

anyone can ban me unjustly. just be warned that if you do, there will be retributions to pay.

Izor, have fun in EG. I'm sure you are owning it up. Let the tw staff have their glory. We shall return to own up TW in no time.

pathetic whiny TW players.

bloodzombie stfu.

everyone says it. use ?ignore and just stfu or add use to ignore.txt

Comment

I have seen Izor in a public arena, and I see him saying EZ. There is nothing wrong with that, he DOES NOT spam it.

I can split all of you who replied to this post into two groups (gerry and bounty excluded):

Pub Newbie - Not necessarily a newbie, but someone who has been killed and got the %kill is EZ macro. There's really a problem when you can't even take a two letter word. All I can say is get a better life.

DD'er - Those of you who have DD'd against Izor and his squad and just don't want to lose to them again. GG
          <--- Looking for a good squad.

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
            i can assure you the day Archangell becomes a mod, he will ban me. I might not even be in the arena, but he will, I assure you.

oh no. that'd be too easy to do. i prefer to see you awash in your sea of shit.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk>
              This thread has become an idiotfest.
              Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Andromath
                I have seen Izor in a public arena, and I see him saying EZ. There is nothing wrong with that, he DOES NOT spam it.
                Just because you yourself haven't seen it doesn't mean he didn't do it. Unless you were there at the time of the incident, you are not a witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Andromath
                  What is this? Izor's brother??

Comment

how long is the ban?

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                      So I get bored at 3 am and decide to log in and pub for a while. After I get my kills in pub, I usually decide to hit shift + F3 to inform the %killed that they were owned. I generally don't do it more than once, so how does this constitute spamming? And if "spamming" a macro is illegal then how come people that just enter to spam ads for another zone or squad don't get banned? People can choose to ignore macros easily.
                      Let me be the first one to say:

Hahaha you fucking loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                        Let me be the first one to say:

Hahaha you fucking loser.

yawn.

come back again when you have something interesting to say then to hop on the bandwagon and pretend it's funny someone got banned.

you're ez.

Comment

Pure Pub was intended for players to play basing. Not for morons to gather together and spam nonsense. The spam will stop, and will not be tolerated any longer. I will personally monitor the pub myself, and if any of you morons spam, you will get what izor got.
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

The fact that this thread has existed this long shows a failing in my forum staffing abilities, and I apologize.

If you have a complaint about a ban, please email bans@trenchwars.org
                            If you have a complaint about a staffer's conduct, please email complaints@trenchwars.org

PLEASE do not bring bans up on the forums. Forum staff can not effect your ban.

Topic Closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X