No announcement yet.

TWGallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, when i bust out with the jerome scuggs' FEMALE collection - i will be hugging DIFFERENT / HOT chicks
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
      Contribution to saving money for TW!

Suggestions:

* Stop accepting all Da1's nerdy pics to save bandwith..
      * Put the same picture for all the azn players, they all look the same..
      Somewhat building on that, why not limit each person to one picture? You'd save a ton of bandwidth.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

brb, takin a piss
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Haha

your new pictures remind me of my dead dog, Andy

Comment

Contribution to saving money for TW!

Suggestions:

* Stop accepting all Da1's nerdy pics to save bandwith.. I hounestly belive that if the anti tobacco movements here in the US would spend money promoting smoking with picture's like that smoking would be uncool and people would quit..

* Put the same picture for all the azn players, they all look the same.. This would save tons of bandwith, and noone would notice a difference..

I have more, but NHL playoffs commercial break is over so they'll haveto wait..

Suddy
            i had to read your entire post because i thought you were conc with the avatar, so change it

Comment

I hounestly belive that if the anti tobacco movements here in the US would spend money promoting smoking with picture's like that smoking would be uncool and people would quit..
              I'm sorry, but that's funny.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Good point though.
                1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
                Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
                Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Melufa
                  your new pictures remind me of my dead dog, Andy
                  deep inside, mel. that touched me deep inside.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Exotic, your banner reminds me of some loser kid's t-shirt we used to bully back in middle school.. Wait, maybe that was you? You're obece, overweight and spend your life playing pointless games and writing pointless comments on message boards.. ?

Change your banner anyway, don't wanna get reminded of that true loser..

Thanks
                    Suddy

Comment

Good reasons for you to get you pic removed telcat. Oh your banned now? when did that happen

Comment

Whenever I read one of Faith's posts, I keep picturing him as Bucky Katt in the comic strip "Get Fuzzy".

Comment

Exotic, your banner reminds me of some loser kid's t-shirt we used to bully back in middle school.. Wait, maybe that was you? You're obece, overweight and spend your life playing pointless games and writing pointless comments on message boards.. ?

Change your banner anyway, don't wanna get reminded of that true loser..

Thanks
                          Suddy
                          My subspace banner has an SF on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                            Whenever I read one of Faith's posts, I keep picturing him as Bucky Katt in the comic strip "Get Fuzzy".

I have not idea what that is.. So i wont comment on it specifically.. Although, Troll King, for someone with 2500 posts in an online game messeage board, I wouldn't try to do the "you're uncool, im cool" approach, cause it sortof backfire's right away..

If you cant read between the lines, it means you're uncool - In real people's minds, maybe not on this board though, since they seem to worship people without any real sense of reality here..

But as I said in previous posts, I dont really mind that you people sheild yourself away from reality, and spend your saturday nights playing trenchwars..

bye
                            suddy

Comment

maybe he has 2500 posts because hes busy keeping shits like you in line

internet de la jerome

Comment

I have not idea what that is.. So i wont comment on it specifically.. Although, Troll King, for someone with 2500 posts in an online game messeage board, I wouldn't try to do the "you're uncool, im cool" approach, cause it sortof backfire's right away..

If you cant read between the lines, it means you're uncool - In real people's minds, maybe not on this board though, since they seem to worship people without any real sense of reality here..

But as I said in previous posts, I dont really mind that you people sheild yourself away from reality, and spend your saturday nights playing trenchwars..

bye
                                suddy

See?

If that's not enough:

This sounds just like a certain African Freedom Fighter we've all come to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X