No announcement yet.

TWGallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarien, didn't I post where the picture was like 10 posts ago? Jesus, you guys are dumb for real..

And there is absolutley no need to close the thread, since I allready got my laugh out of it, this shall be my 2nd last post on the issue

I do regret that concshitnyard didn't follow up his post.. But since you all know, he just move posts and write funny replies, he can't really back up what he says in online games (someone please axe the loser from forum admin)..
    Last edited by Faith; 04-20-2004, 04:03 PM.

Comment

If he draws such a response from you then I guess he must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
        I'm not from an English speaking country, this isn't my native language, you hounestly believe I can write/argue at the same level as someone who grew up with it?
        This is completely off topic, which is probably ok since I can't remember the topic of this thread anyway, but in 9th grade honors english class we all had folders to keep our papers in and we were supposed to write honors english in large print in pen at the top of them and I misspelled honors (well not really I just used the British spelling and we all know everything the British do is clearly wrong). I always thought that was beautifully ironic. Like that far side school for the gifting where the boy is pushing on the door marked "pull". I just felt like sharing.

Comment

I do regret that concshitnyard didn't follow up his post.. But since you all know, he just move posts and write funny replies, he can't really back up what he says in online games (someone please axe the loser from forum admin)..
          DING DING DING - reality check, dumbass.
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Can't one of the clueless forumadmins close this thread? Since it ain't going anywhere..

ps: Bob SRV: you just demonstrated what I was mentioning earlier, pretending to be cool, despite you being a 5'3" 313 lbs nerdmidget..
            How the hell would you know that? And looking at your picture i was right about you being a trailer trash piece of crap. You look like one of those crazy army guys that ends up killing their family. One of those hicks that decides one day "hey pa, ima go join the army so i can shoot people with guns!" Is it just me or is there a direct correlation between army-navy-guns-and idiots? What a dangerous place we live in when a moron like that has the duty of serving and protecting his country. Go AWOL and die.

PS- your nose is huge you ugly bastard.

I say we all get low like me and insult him based on his looks, and without any facts at all. You know, its the cool thing to do. And faith is such a cool guy..
            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

lol!!!!
              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                DING DING DING - reality check, dumbass.
                haha, king baba doesn't understand sarcasm..

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                  How the hell would you know that? And looking at your picture i was right about you being a trailer trash piece of crap. You look like one of those crazy army guys that ends up killing their family. One of those hicks that decides one day "hey pa, ima go join the army so i can shoot people with guns!" Is it just me or is there a direct correlation between army-navy-guns-and idiots? What a dangerous place we live in when a moron like that has the duty of serving and protecting his country. Go AWOL and die.

PS- your nose is huge you ugly bastard.

I say we all get low like me and insult him based on his looks, and without any facts at all. You know, its the cool thing to do. And faith is such a cool guy..
                  haha, actually I was in the mandatory swedish army as a marine for 10 months, hate to break your assumption though. I study international business at USC too, had to leave my trailor back home I recon, hope y'all understand... That's the extent you'll ever know about my private life..

Lets do your profile now.. well, lets not, I dont care enough.. I'll just go with overweight nerdmidget.. prove me wrong, post a picture if you dare..

This will be my last post, unless my next class is as boring as this one..

Comment

Do you know a sophomore named Mahrya, Faith?
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Faith, you better stop posting soon before you reach triple-digit nerd status.
                      Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

• Okay, who had 20 hours in the pool?
                        I know it wasn't me, because I thought it'd be just 16 hours before Faith returned.

Comment

• kk umzors when iz da nexx time yar gun-a up-date da gallery.trenchwars.org site thingy agin cuz i sent in sum pix of meh.

Comment

• I'm ugly, all of them are afraid of me, please take my pictures off, I'm horrible, NOOOOOOOOO
                            Uhh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith
                              haha, king baba doesn't understand sarcasm..
                              So Concrete can back up what he says in an online game?
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X