Hockey Zone Tw team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Zone Tw team

You all might have heard of haunt as a tw hz team, that never really worked out, and now as my hz season has just finished (we lost in the finals in game 5 of a game 5 series in double over time) i am going to spend the off season putting together a tw SSCX Hockey Zone team.

Now this team will be managed by me and Vigilanty who is my teammate in hockey zone. We play for the team Creasers in the RSHL which is like the pros. Last year we managed a team called Chindi who lost in the semi finals of the MSHL which is like the minor leagues and it was alot of fun. We even called up some players from Chindi to play for Creasers.

Me and Vigi cant play for TWeasers(name of the team) cuz we play for Creasers in the rshl, we can just manage the team like recruit and stuff and help train some of the players. We hope to find some new talent for our rshl team from TWeasers aswell.

Being apart of TWeasers will allow you to play scrimmages with not only TWeasers, but with Creasers aswell which is alot better experience and practice.

If you are interested Post with the following information or msg me in game.

Your Alias:
    Position/Ship:
    Hockey experience:
    Irl Hockey/Soccer experience:

We still need a captain for TWeasers as well. There will be another post about when the tryout/Training camp will be. A number of you that i am familiar with and that i know are good we will probably just select you to the squad right away.

I know you all might think im a dick but if u wanna play some hockey and have some fun just msg me in game or post.

Your Alias: Rinse
    Position/Ship: Right Wing
    Hockey experience: A bit here and there
    Irl Hockey/Soccer experience: 9 years soccer, 8 years hockey and counting.
    MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
    http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

Name: Spr!ng V@mp!re (i use this name in Hockey)

Position: Defender

Experience: i played on a little known team and we challenged MSHL teams in the off-season and won a few lost a few but it was a fun experience.

I will do whatever you want or whatever is best for the team

Thanks For the oppurtunity
      -Spring Vampire

my email is psycho_fishie@hotmail.com
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hz

yo dude good idea

Your Alias:berko
        Position/Ship: offense/wb/spider defense/jav
        Hockey experience: used to play hz alot about a year ago, startin to get back into it
        Irl Hockey/Soccer experience: irl = in real life? play in a rollerhockey league, played some rec soccer
        Last edited by berko; 05-11-2004, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Alias: Dameon Archangell
          Position: Goalie and Defending (Leviathan)
          Hockey Exp: Mainly TW Hockey, but I do play in HZ when TW goes down for me.
          RL Hockey Exp: Highschool Street hockey, but nothing "official". I was goalie.
          DELETED

Comment

Will these games be played at the same hours as other RSHL-games?
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Your Alias: Dragonscale
              Position/Ship: Right wing
              Hockey experience: Everytime someone hosts hockey in TW
              Irl Hockey/Soccer experience: Been playing them both active for quite some time now, maybe 6 years.

PS: Very cool idea vio.

Comment

Alias: Jason (although you would know me as Alf/Pokey or perhaps even syc0tik)
                Position/Ship: winger - terr, mid - spider, defender - jav, goalie - shark (I don't really know what kind of order to put these in. I was going to rate them by skill level, but I'm just rusty in general, so I can't decide what to put where.)
                Hockey experience: I've been in and around the HZ scene for quite a few seasons. I think Season 6 was when I first started paying a decent amount of attention to the zone. Even still, I only play occasionally. I try to stay out of the community because, as you know, it's full of absolute fuckwits.
                Irl Hockey/Soccer experience: I'm awesome at NHL 2004 on PS2. Does that count?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
                  You all might have heard of haunt as a tw hz team, that never really worked out, and now as my hz season has just finished (we lost in the finals in game 5 of a game 5 series in double over time) i am going to spend the off season putting together a tw SSCX Hockey Zone team.

Now this team will be managed by me and Vigilanty who is my teammate in hockey zone. We play for the team Creasers in the RSHL which is like the pros. Last year we managed a team called Chindi who lost in the semi finals of the MSHL which is like the minor leagues and it was alot of fun. We even called up some players from Chindi to play for Creasers.

Me and Vigi cant play for TWeasers(name of the team) cuz we play for Creasers in the rshl, we can just manage the team like recruit and stuff and help train some of the players. We hope to find some new talent for our rshl team from TWeasers aswell.

Being apart of TWeasers will allow you to play scrimmages with not only TWeasers, but with Creasers aswell which is alot better experience and practice.

If you are interested Post with the following information or msg me in game.

Your Alias:
                  Position/Ship:
                  Hockey experience:
                  Irl Hockey/Soccer experience:

We still need a captain for TWeasers as well. There will be another post about when the tryout/Training camp will be. A number of you that i am familiar with and that i know are good we will probably just select you to the squad right away.

I know you all might think im a dick but if u wanna play some hockey and have some fun just msg me in game or post.

How does this go hand in hand with TWL?
                  revolt> my girl
                  Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                  Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                  Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                  Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                  1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Moved to SSCU Trench Wars
                    Greets,
                    Roger

Comment

Wanna bet that Haunt will own your ass Violence?

& BTW Haunt is BACK!
                      Last edited by Due; 05-11-2004, 05:17 AM.
                      Originally posted by Kolar
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Your Alias: Hannes / Ville Peltonen
                        Position/Ship: Forward/Spider
                        Hockey experience: casual/every time tw hosts hocki
                        Irl Hockey/Soccer experience: Some soccer, not so much hocki
                        © ♥ Hannes

Comment

Unfortunately for u euros, the games are at 8-9 pm east sunday-thursday, if you can still play ill put ur name down.

Comment

Well Hannes.. I dont think ANYONE is experienced in playing "hocki" as you say it. I think most ppl prefer playing hockey.
                            And Rag.. You WILL get owned anyhow !
                            (sorry .. But I was bored and really had to say it to defeat my boredom. No offense )
                            7:Barton> hi tats
                            7:Barton> still no smod?
                            7:Barton> :(
                            7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                            7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                            3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

unfortunately haunt will not even get into the league

Comment

Working...
                              X