Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam you went afk for about a year or so, so it's like you're still new.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• First Squad: BMR (bad moon rising)
      Name I used when I joined: Phalanx-Infinity
      Current Handle: Aura
      Current Squad: Paladen

Experience: I played ss in SWR and EG inactively and usually at friend's houses my first and second year playing back 97' 98' I think. I think I might of played another zone, but I have no clue since I was a stupid newbie back then. My original handle was Pharnyx76 or some stupid bullshit like that. I started playing TW pubs one summer when I was bored off my ass. Then I went to computer camp with 45% Juice(also DT>45% Juice from SWZ) and we fucked some of those kids shit up. I got addicted and it took another year for the syndrome to really come into play. My first TWD squad was =Autobots= run by Azn_Quicksilver* which 45% and I merged our squad Remarkables with. My first real squad was Zeba Cosma which I started using the name Auraz on it because I needed an "elite" name. Then I got into solstice and ever since then it's been squad hopping and broken hearts. Gotta love this peice of shit game.

Comment

• First Squad (TW) : Sinestrals

I've been on way too many others...

Subnova
        Scylus
        Bandits
        Egyptian
        Supremacy
        Melee

...more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Comment

• Wow scylus, ophie's squad! The website is now a e/n site, scylus.com
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• e/n?

wow it is good looking though, wish there was something worth seing there too.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• my 1st "squad" :down: was LunarLights
              umm, i think my nick was sizer when i was in it

Comment

• First names: 2OOO -> 2k -> Density
                First squads: Scrotal's Horde!! / -PRO-

Current names: Mefod -> Method/toCra/heh

Comment

• My first squad was Old School^ , i think War*LoK was on it to
                  9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

• Haha talkin about old school...

First Name: floating alien poop

First name while on a squad: A pApErCuT
                    First squad: Common Factor

I was also on N_I_P_S where everyone thought I was my own cousin hahaha. I tried out for nips on a papercut, didn't beat bow wow so i tried out again on the name dependency about 20 minutes later and bam I'm in, haha, those were the days.

Comment

• First squad - hck-limited, lol
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                        im bored, i might as well post too... My mom bought the game for me in christmas in 1996. thats right, she bought me Subspace
                        Hmm I'm pretty sure the pay2play version wasn't released til 97.. Don't think I started SubSpace til 1997, and shortly after I started it went pay2play. Unless I started earlier than I thought, but I doubt it.

Anyway I'm assuming this is just for our first TW squad since these are the TW forums.

Not going to post a giant history like other people since you aren't asking for it.. hello Dy Nasty..

First TW alias: owngod (also in elim "Elim-owngod" where I did nothing but run in WB elims and lame outside base in Jav Elim)

First TW squad: Ingsoc (just for me when I played as Big Brother)
                        Alias: Big Brother

First real squad: The Jedi Knights (was actually on a couple other squads with Obi-Wan Kenobi aliased before TJK I guess... but don't really count them)
                        Alias: Eeth Koth (created the alias just for TJK)

Also hello Meditation... you move to the states yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan
                          First squad - hck-limited, lol
                          That was my first squad also.

If you made the squad again with same players, it would do quite good. Since most players have moved to different and good squads. Increase in the skills a lot since then.

Comment

• i first played in star wars for a few months then switched to dsb for a few months then to tw. First squad i joined was called Roadkill led by someone named Sandrock04 that still plays pub like a clueless kid :\

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                              someone named Sandrock04 that still plays pub like a clueless kid :\
                              Yeah I know I can't believe people think Trench Wars was made to play in Public arenas. Everyone knows it was designed around Elim and TWDL

:down:

Comment

• hey just be thankful, and wish that some of the people in ?go elim would just ?go and never come back. theres only like 5-10 reconizable names left in elim at any given time... and that includes Robo Ref

Comment

Working...
                                X