Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That name was stolen 4 something years ago. I was Reflect for awhile, but then decided to use the alias I used for itsyourturn.com.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

• First Name: Vitron (still using it)
      First Squad: Juice (only one)

I waited a very long time before joining a squad. A space game I played before continuum had very tight group of people (in beta) with strict rules of etiquette. There was even a pact signed by all the squads to eliminate laming, etc, etc. (wouldn't work in tw ) The equals of 'pub lamers' were even literally driven out of the game - the game's damage system and physics allowed mass numbers to win most of the time. So anyways, one of the respected rules was having loyalty to a squad and here I am today, inactive and squadless.
      Last edited by Vitron; 06-10-2004, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• First Name: Bigfoot
        First played: 10-13-1998 23:37:55
        First Squad: DoPE MoB (Squadleader: 2dragons)
        First DD Squad: Elapsed (Squadleader: Exiled Soul)
        Current Squad: Verone
        2:N0elle> what part of toronto?
        2:Bigfoot> north york
        2:Bigfoot> north of the GTA
        2:N0elle> is that like up near Quebecish?

2:AznNycGuy> sighh... life is like a dick... when it gets hard... fuck it
        2:Bigfoot> that makes u gay
        2:WeeZiTe> what about random boners...

Comment

• Hookster is the only name I ever use.
          Not sure exactly when I started playing.
          Usage says 8-21-98 but I think that is just about the time they started keeping track. Don't think they tracked the beta. I was one of the fools that actualy bought the cd from Virgin (still have it, has a cool little movie clip on it). Trench didn't have much for squads at first but when the zone got popular (at the time 40 or 50 players at a time was a lot) elim map was added. Then squads were fourmed.
          The first one I played on was Eliteforcez. Only joined for base matches. Everyone knows I suck at wb but was a good base shark. The next year I went to Zero Hour. We had a good season (won more than we lost) but the squad fell apart the second season. After that I haven't been much intrested in joining squads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitron
            First Name: Vitron (still using it)
            First Squad: Juice (only one)

I waited a very long time before joining a squad. A space game I played before continuum had very tight group of people (in beta) with strict rules of etiquette. There was even a pact signed by all the squads to eliminate laming, etc, etc. (wouldn't work in tw ) The equals of 'pub lamers' were even literally driven out of the game - the game's damage system and physics allowed mass numbers to win most of the time. So anyways, one of the respected rules was having loyalty to a squad and here I am today, inactive and squadless.
            sigh sry juice let you down
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• ah phat with levterr

-to-

phatz with tank'd

Comment

• Original Handle: Mirick

Current Handle: GuruMeditation (as if anyone ever sees me anymore )

Squad: DX!

Experience: You kids just don't remember what it was like to start on a Pentium 60 on 640x400 res. Ok, so everyone else had at least a Pentium II 300 by then, some of us had to live with our ex-gfs! Aaaah ... good days at least. Well, besides the ex-gf. Stinger, DC and co ... was fun. Not fun like that! Just ... good natured ... ok this is starting to sound really gay.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• yo guru!
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• First Handle:dchao90
                    First Squad:Dark-Fury (haha)
                    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                    (:3=

Comment

• Name: Jargha
                      First squad: Floydians
                      Former squads: Fire, Value, Cripples, Disoblige, Whiterabbits, Sk8, Mambo and Spastic
                      Squad now: Pirates
                      1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+
                        yo guru!
                        Dude, I heard you'd been trampled by an elephant high on speed.
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Name: Jessus
                          First squad: Spiderhate (known as Ancients nowdays)
                          Current squad: Ancients

Ah, those times back in SH. "Dogfight" in pub, trying to get really high bty... =) And all those squad duels against The Bananas in private arenas (almost the only squad we dueled at the beginning).

Hmm, trying to remeber who was in SH back there. Atleast Sweeper (owner), Lanc-> (our veteran ), Pakastin, Soppakauha, Leeperi (co-owner), Raspi, Desperate, Lsd101, Calibrate... and others. Was really good times.
                          Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

• first name: aber
                            first squad: cant remember the name, but i made it with sniperdemon and i think riarmada along time ago.
                            first real squad:me shiran and roi creat/re-created? x-wing, from there i changed my name after about a season with them, and i joined pallies under the name hellzno, later changing my name to hellzno! for some stupid reason, and now i cant get my original name back.,

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                            Asia Minor> maybe not
                            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• Lunch3
                              Anime*Elite
                              about 3 years ago pubbing and wb dueling
                              -L3

Comment

• You were A1 beat-down giver!? haha... I remember hunting you a few times

---

Actually RB is my 2nd squad...

Heaven, WPE, and I made a little silly squad (non-TWD even) called 'Soylent Green' before we joined the WPE under Paul
                                -Spamon Xa-

Comment

Working...
                                X