No announcement yet.

<ER> application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've done a simple design of what i wud like my map to be, now can ne1 tell me where to start with the programming? if anyone can give me a hand making it i wud really appriciate it

cheers :up:
    Trained_Killer - 160 + hours and still counting
    L3thal - 4 hours and working way up

making map - stuck in space

Comment

I've always thought that seeking people to help out in pubs and such is "undermining" them It's kinda like trying to take away a staffers job but who knows :-x <- never been staff
      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TO SEXY FOR TRENCH WARS! LEAVE NOW BEFORE I UNF! YOU - Mr. 420

Comment

Wewtage

lol sign ups for ER's? where do i sign up! NERDS
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Rinse
          zeus, bot
          told you Zeus
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

the best way to get on staff is to have squadmates or other friends on staff, and just express your interest to be recruited. don't go doing that idiotic "hey help people and be positive and a fucking newbie" stuff, it works rarely and is troublesome.
            jee

Comment

If you really do deserve staff, you WILL be noticed and possibly recruited. Just sit tight. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rinse
                Aye zeus, bot will be sent to you soon ie the plugin which you called module.
                I'm so stupid! Everyone knows a module is actually called a plugin
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I have expressed my wishes to join staff for about a year now, but I guess PL doesnt like me :P
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hey Trained_Killer, you might want to make your map a bit larger, to accomodate the huge amounts of people that go to hosted events. Try to aim for something that can give like 80-100 people a lotta fun.

Anyways, if you ever need help with your maps, Ive got some spare time, give me a shout.

-Cook.
                    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                    Azreal> LOloL
                    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

thanks cook, i think i've made it big enough, i'll send u it so u can have a look. i still need to add features and things but so far i think it looks like whats it's suppoesed to do (as in size) :up:
                      Trained_Killer - 160 + hours and still counting
                      L3thal - 4 hours and working way up

making map - stuck in space

Comment

yup

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        Try joining whiterabbits.
                        I am

Comment

The best way to get staff is simply to post on the forums. You'll quickly become known, part of the SS community, and if you deserve it you'll get a shot. It's also the best way to get on a good squad. If you post a lot people immediately assume you know what you're doing in the game.

Comment

Seriously, how ELSE would Sleepy have gotten on to Pallies.

Just kiddin' m8... Seriously though, post a lot on the forums, become involved. Being involved doesn't just mean "helping" in pubs or whatever, get to know what's really going on in TW, and be a part of the zone.

Comment

I think I had 1 post in the forum at the time I joined, but it was a damn good post.

Comment

Heh, the first thing people say to me in game is 'u that jerome fuck from forums?'

I've made up for it though, I divide my rime between killing and posting
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X