Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a. The Iraqi prisoner photos were a huge showing of retardation on the part of these soldiers, but the fact still remains that they weren't any worse than frat pictures. It's a sad day when that garbage got dragged on in the media for weeks, while there were major injustices being perpetrated on American soil that got a 2-minute spot at the end of the evening news as nothing more than a fleeting thought.

b. a2m wins the award for most cleverly disguised shit-talking for the week.

c. I think some of you need to remove those permanently imbedded sticks from your ass. Think about this for a second. So some goofy kids are going around in a game gaining attention by refering to someone in a "racist" (wow I hate the term "racist") manner. BOO-FUCKING-HOO! If they continue the behavior, they're the ones that will ultimately fail at life. And if some of you decide to make this some kind of holy crusade against evil words, you'll ultimately fail at life, as well.
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      foobz i agree one hundred percent......i go to school in a very diverse School (out of 500 kids about 370 of em are minorities) and lemme tell u that i have a big problem with racism.....newhere.....I have friends who would be terribly offended by that.....whether it was joking or not.....so how about we dont offend neone and just call ppl Newbs instead.....Newb and FFs havent gotten tiring yet have they?

-Spring Vamp

I grow weary of this subject so all of u be quiet......oh and the quote thing i wanted to quote myself because.......well because im a nerd
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
        So?
        Doing things ex post facto is rather unfair. So he said something in the past that might have been offensive to some people?

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
        Reclusion
        "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

I think it's well known what Shriek is like. :P
          - k2

Comment

Originally posted by 3Stripes
            all these statistics? i just guessed on the jav score, i dont even know if they're right. yes i did analyze the game, it took about 2 seconds of thought. dont even know why im replying to this stupid comment.
            Don't. I'd rather not endure you more
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

oh man you got him good
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

This whole topic makes me laff out loud. OMFG I MUST BE A NERD.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

well as long as were going to laff our way out of the thread

7eaths Ways In Life> woot!
                  7eaths Ways In Life> i got it to work
                  7:SuSE> gj
                  7eaths Ways In Life> I REIGN SUPREME
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

1)
                    Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                    Watch it people! We do NOT tolerate some words on this forum as in the act of racism. I tried to edit most of them out, and this is your BIG warning not to do so again!!
                    Poor Rodge..

2)Jerome.. that post above.. nice smileys!

3)
                    Originally posted by a2m+
                    It was well fought and you beat us, but you know that that game could have gone either way. there were a few crucial points where a member or two choked on our squad and thats fine, its regular season and shit happens. you know that we are capable of beating you as well as your capable of beating us...you just got the better of us that game.
                    Very Well said.. $$

4)
                    Originally posted by Adman
                    i can only say LOL, foobarz doesn't like me and my squad because we own him in everything, i hope you get gonnerhea(sp?) you sad little dirtbag.
                    Originally posted by PaulOakenFold
                    Foobarz is better than to go around saying you guys are racist just because he's jealous. Jesus Adman, get over yourself.
                    RAWR!

5) Now trying to get back more to the topic... ^_- ... I agree with foobarz in saying that racism is bad.. but... not to be a smartass.. but.. if you dont wanna hear what theyre saying in like a priv chat.. wouldnt it be just easier to do ?ignore ???
                    Live, love, laugh, and drink beer :wub:

Comment

paul and i get along fine in game, but forums are different there's an arrogance (fu wr) about his posts.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

*runs in late*
                        RACISTS SUCK!!! oO;

A lot of the chats I'm on have or have had racism going on I just ignore it >.< but theres stupid racism like AuraZ for a few weeks he randomly called me azn and insulted azns and he was like "Ekko you dirty azn" and I was just left speechless by his stupidity.. anyways if I see someone being racist, and I don't like them in the first place I will get them banned by getting staff there and provoking a racist comment $$ go me.
                        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                          there's an arrogance (fu wr)
                          FU buddy!
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

YEA, FU ADMAN, bitch
                            Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
                              i just wanted to post something Cuji <ER> said
                              LMFAO

YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT YOU VODKA DRINKING, PIRATING RUSSIAN THIEF

Comment

I'd say rapid is the most racist squad in tw, hands down.
                                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Working...
                                X