• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
    Nice eat isn't being racist, btw
    did u read the whole thing?

hey MObey u from england? shame, there all piss of shit, no one likes them
    its a fact all they do is drink and have bad teeth. its the truth..
    Last edited by Dark Shadow; 06-06-2004, 07:59 AM.
    1:timQ> omg, Shenmue is so cool that if he and 348 hot (I mean damn hot!!!) girls went to some room all the girls would be ice-cold in a minute

Comment

Watch it people! We do NOT tolerate some words on this forum as in the act of racism. I tried to edit most of them out, and this is your BIG warning not to do so again!!

Reminder:

Originally posted by Evasive
      Shriek is free to say whatever they want on chat, after all, chats are private. If you see Shriek members being racist in public, you are free to use the ?cheater command
      This is completly true, only exceptions are our local chats, like TWD and Alerts.
      Greets,
      Roger

Comment

Originally posted by foobarz
        ...Within the past century people were cruelly lynched, like what the Iraqis did to American soldiers...[/COLOR]
        What about what American soldiers did to Iraqis?

Originally posted by foobarz
        None of my quotes are from their chats.
        But they are still from chats, to which racism rules don't apply.

Don't get me wrong, I am against racism, but you need to bring up something a bit stronger if you want something done.

~Ewan
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

1.) Sorry, Rodge.
          2.) Thors, I do care. The problem is, my utterly biting sarcasm didn't shine through as well as I'd hoped.
          3.) Those Olsen twins are looking mighty tasty these days.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            What about what American soldiers did to Iraqis?
            I knew some Euro was going to bring this up. You don't understand Foobarz's point, it was to point out LYNCHINGS. The American soldiers did do a dispicable act, but they did not in any way LYNCH the Iraqi prisoners.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              I knew some Euro was going to bring this up. You don't understand Foobarz's point, it was to point out LYNCHINGS. The American soldiers did do a dispicable act, but they did not in any way LYNCH the Iraqi prisoners.
              They did worse. But nm, this is kinda off topic.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                3.) Those Olsen twins are looking mighty tasty these days.
                Not long now, http://www.chasebrown.com/olson.htm

Comment

i can only say LOL, foobarz doesn't like me and my squad because we own him in everything, i hope you get gonnerhea(sp?) you sad little dirtbag.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    RUH ROH!
                    HOLY CRAP!!! ITS SCOOBY DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    ---------
                    Yea, Xignored X=n was pretty funny :\
                    AKA Shaun
                    ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 3Stripes
                      you guys squeaked out a win because we stupidly played a jav who went 40-60 with 19tks and only 1 tek. congratulations, well see you in playoffs where we will play 5 spids and the game wont even be close. nerd.
                      Heh, I love the way how you Analyze the game and spout all these statistics and then call me a nerd. As you elite veterans like to say,

---> $$$ -NT- $$$ <--
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Laff Jerome why must you try and put words into my mouth? I never claimed to be black, nor have I ever said I wanted to be black. Really I could care less if you are black, white, latino, asian, whatever. I have friends of all races. JErome, I live about 10 minutes away from East Oakland, you think I dont know what I can and cant get away with? I would never just blurt out that word just to see what happens, I mean I might not be the brightest person. But I dont think ne 1 is that retarted. I have alot of black friends and they all dont give a fuck if i say: "Yo wutup my n***a." You know why? Because they know im not saying it in a racial way. You guys are so up tight about words people say that you forget the fact that they are just words. Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you. Fags.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                          But they are still from chats, to which racism rules don't apply.
                          wait didnt the screen show racism in public?

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                            Laff Jerome why must you try and put words into my mouth? I never claimed to be black, nor have I ever said I wanted to be black. Really I could care less if you are black, white, latino, asian, whatever. I have friends of all races. JErome, I live about 10 minutes away from East Oakland, you think I dont know what I can and cant get away with? I would never just blurt out that word just to see what happens, I mean I might not be the brightest person. But I dont think ne 1 is that retarted. I have alot of black friends and they all dont give a fuck if i say: "Yo wutup my n***a." You know why? Because they know im not saying it in a racial way. You guys are so up tight about words people say that you forget the fact that they are just words. Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you. Fags.
                            OK, so you say you wouldnt blurt out the word then proceed to argue that words dont matter. So you're conceding that words do mean things because a) you know what'd happen if you just blurted it out and b) you used the term 'fags' knowing the repurcussions it would get.

If words didnt mean anything we'd abolish language. Words do mean things, theyre the verbal manifestation of feelings. the "N word" is a manifestation of racism, which people use and then say 'IT WAS JUST A WORD JEEZ'

internet de la jerome

Comment

Depends on how you use it.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                                i can only say LOL, foobarz doesn't like me and my squad because we own him in everything, i hope you get gonnerhea(sp?) you sad little dirtbag.
                                Foobarz is better than to go around saying you guys are racist just because he's jealous. Jesus Adman, get over yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X