Too much hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reclusion
    First of all, since when is HZ a dying zone? We have over 100 people in the zone almost every evening. The league survived on less than half that number in years past. The only thing that will shut it down will be the newbies in general that cause trouble, and I don't see that happening.

As for hockey staying alive in TW, I'm pretty sure those in charge would rather let the zone die than have it live on as a lag-filled subarena in Trench Wars.
    1) nvr seen a 100 ppl in hz
    &
    2)u call TW Hockey laggy?? where have u been? in TW i got 120ms & in hz 200ms. (yes TW hockey lags abit but not as worse then the HZ server himself.) anyway HZ is dieing, most the ppl are saying it. wait & see
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
      1) nvr seen a 100 ppl in hz
      &
      2)u call TW Hockey laggy?? where have u been? in TW i got 120ms & in hz 200ms. (yes TW hockey lags abit but not as worse then the HZ server himself.) anyway HZ is dieing, most the ppl are saying it. wait & see
      1) There are constantly over 100 people in HZ, you dumbshit.

2) Lag is not a huge issue. Both servers lag, but the overall game is not affected by it tremendously. You get the odd consistent lagger here and there, but whatever, it's not a big deal. Moron.

HZ is dying? Please. Provide SOME proof as to where you came up with this wild accusation. HZ is coming up on 11 seasons of league with plenty of new teams being added. Give me a break asshole.

P.S - Your English is painful to read. Go complete 7th grade English.
      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Demolish
        1) There are constantly over 100 people in HZ, you dumbshit.

2) Lag is not a huge issue. Both servers lag, but the overall game is not affected by it tremendously. You get the odd consistent lagger here and there, but whatever, it's not a big deal. Moron.

HZ is dying? Please. Provide SOME proof as to where you came up with this wild accusation. HZ is coming up on 11 seasons of league with plenty of new teams being added. Give me a break asshole.

P.S - Your English is painful to read. Go complete 7th grade English.
        wow Demolish u retard, I'm from EUROPE not from usa so i have NVR seen 100+ in HZ.

lag always matters.

HZ is dieing, wait and see.

lol u dumb american kids think that english is #1 language in the world. HAHA news flash IT IS NOT.
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Very rarely are there over 100 people in HZ
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
            lol u dumb american kids think that english is #1 language in the world. HAHA news flash IT IS NOT.

uhhhhhhhh actually as of a poll in 2004 English is now the most known and used language in the world......and i know this because im a nerd

so: gg
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
              uhhhhhhhh actually as of a poll in 2004 English is now the most known and used language in the world......and i know this because im a nerd

so: gg

#1 means that EVERYONE speaks perfect english like british & american ppl.

more internet --> more ppl who speak english
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

English is the most widely spoken second language and the second most widely spoken first language (behind chinese). It is also considered the international language hence being used in planes, internet, etc.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                  i agree with this topic. when there is a whole zone dedicated to hockey, there are better things to host. once in a while is good, just not every day.
                  I'd rather say: Hockey is so good there's even a zone dedicated to it. Hockey along with ?go strikeball, ?go zone66, ?go initiald is the most enjoyable sub-arena in Trench. Sadly only 12 people get to play at a time.

Unfortunatley Hockey Zone is fucking laggy and at 3 PM i often see like 10 people(including bots :eek: ) in it.

P.S.
                  We need TWHT and Swim <ER>
                  MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Demolish
                    Only proof i need to give you is that hz has gone from average 120 people online to bout 60 people online (yankey time) in less than 5 months.
                    And since the server is so fucking bad its unplayable to all but yanks.
                    - Tail Dancer a.K.a nneeoo -

Comment

there are less people in hz because its offseason there, once the preseason-regular season begins..it should improve
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

I would say it wont... but well see...
                        - Tail Dancer a.K.a nneeoo -

Comment

I hate hockey
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                            I hate hockey
                            why?!?!?!
                            hockey rules
                            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                              English is the most widely spoken second language and the second most widely spoken first language (behind chinese). It is also considered the international language hence being used in planes, internet, etc.
                              English is the most widely spoken language full stop. Its the second most spoken language in the world behind Chinese because there's so many of them. When a language is widely spoken it means people in other countries speaking your language, how many people speak Chinese abroad? Hardly any apart from the immigrants because they've got a completely different alphabet
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X