I thought this thread was about old timers

https://i.imgur.com/nWN4B5G.mp4
    https://i.imgur.com/BhwuymE.mp4
    https://i.imgur.com/BhwuymE.mp4
    Last edited by rothe; 02-22-2020, 01:36 PM. Reason: stupid edit

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

That's probably true.

I was a huge fan of you, Mattey, and Raspi in elim back then, the warbirding scene was awesome. We're all going to have different opinions on who was better when. My preference is the middle TWLD seasons, but I know there were some epic Siege vs. Elusive clashes early on, and even in the decline of the game I think Fierce vs. Pandora in the S17 finals was one of the best series ever.

Hard to compare, especially in WB, where there's a lot of burnout and not a lot of cross-generational players.
      Mattey was a dick

even worse was all those WBs i shot and they didnt die and i'd go out 6-10 and my 6 were pretty much kamikaze efforts

lifes a funny thing though - opened up an old fav thats not on my main pc and this is the post i post

did i say funny ? maybe i meant shitty

i miss useless crap sub ...
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Haven't been playing for "that long" but been here since 04-05...

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          Here Claushouse goes on in some big ass long post that sucks Raspi's dick a whole bunch. We're talking some grade A deepthroat here, folks.
          Having played many ?go base and probably almost as many twbd's and twlb's both against and with Raspi in a spider, the dude obviously manipulated his connection. He could tank through a cram with unbelievable (now, imagine that being the in-game sound byte, forget which number it is) consistency. As with his spider game, in a bird he would eat shots head on or ass backwards and everywhere in between.

tl;dr Fuck off with the idolizing. It's unbecoming.

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Old timer here checking in! Haven't logged in at least 2 years but I just wanted to say howdy to everyone. I miss you guys!

Lots of great memories here, lots of friendships made. Remember when TelCats nudes leaked? AHAHHA good times eh?????
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              Old timer here checking in! Haven't logged in at least 2 years but I just wanted to say howdy to everyone. I miss you guys!

Lots of great memories here, lots of friendships made. Remember when TelCats nudes leaked? AHAHHA good times eh?????
              Damn paradise, haven't seen you in years!
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Sup KAM
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I haven't logged in since 2015, I think! I was just thinking about Subspace and TW. Is it not dead yet?
                    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB View Post
                      I haven't logged in since 2015, I think! I was just thinking about Subspace and TW. Is it not dead yet?
                      Oh no I fell for my trap in my signature and then I noticed that the subforum "Useless Crap" does not exist anymore f
                      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Hey GHB, forums aren't as fun as they used to be, sorry to say
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

Hope all is going well! Just came back a few days ago, surprised how active it is, been a good time so far.

Comment

Maybe should develop mobile app to chat, spectate, manage league, forum to keep people plugged in. Sure it's a lot lot more work than it seems

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post

Thank you for bringing a huge smile to my face. The TelCat era was filled with hilariously good times.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Moi Eetu ! Included an old roster screenshot from the '06 Rampage remake
                                Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                                1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                                2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                                Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                                Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Working...
                                X