No announcement yet.

Aimbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wish for all players to be able to see the energy levels of other players along with their current items then you could always modify the value of ExtraPositionData from 0 to 1 in arena settings. I would personally not recommend making it a global setting as it does increase the bandwith players use by a rather significant amount unless that is a non-issue these days.

There is also a setting called PositionDataAccess found in server.ini -- however, I believe this is already set to maximum value of 2 which should allow moderators or above to view energy of other players.

I don't believe there is a way in subgame2 for players to see energy levels of other players by default while playing the game. It might be exclusive to ASSS.
    Last edited by Turban; 02-16-2020, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      If you wish for all players to be able to see the energy levels of other players along with their current items then you could always modify the value of ExtraPositionData from 0 to 1 in arena settings. I would personally not recommend making it a global setting as it does increase the bandwith players use by a rather significant amount unless that is a non-issue these days.

There is also a setting called PositionDataAccess found in server.ini -- however, I believe this is already set to maximum value of 2 which should allow moderators or above to view energy of other players.

I don't believe there is a way in subgame2 for players to see energy levels of other players by default while playing the game. It might be exclusive to ASSS.
      I've played with using ExtraPositionData and found it doesn't quite work as intended, but can't remember what the issue is. Perhaps it only works from spec?

The increased bandwidth may still be an issue. Would require testing. SS's netcode is quite old-fashioned.

And of course, we'd have to all actually want to do this, heh. It significantly changes strategy.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Yeah, that setting only works from spectator mode. I don't believe there is a way in Subgame2 to allow all players to see energy levels of other players while also playing the game.

Comment

Red dot is for newbs! If you see a player using a small res in 2020; good chance they use it. What, people are using a Gateway 2000 desktop these days? GTFOH! These players also get mad at players who use a larger res; cause the red dot only goes so far. As far as Packet Editing/"hacking" goes; last I knew, it's picked up pretty quickly by bots and disconnects you. It also notifies any smod/mod/host/etc about it. Then if you reconnect and they notice, you get banned. Which is typically more than just IP, its MAC ID/IP/Username/etc. (Not going to explain how to bypass :P ) I would not suggest it. CE/Gashi/etc were fun to mess with way back in the day but it's pointless these days.

How do I know this? I served a 2 YEAR Netban from SSC zones for packet editing/posting tutorials for others to use. I used to enter TW/MG/etc and warp myself outside of the maps. Have unlimited thors, with 0 second delay and super. I'd shoot hundreds of thors through the maps killing everyone. OR I would be in a base and spawn hundreds of decoys and use unlimited bursts to kill everyone.... etc. None of that happens these days. Only cheats I can see people using these days are custom graphics like red dot or inducing lag. OR maybe unplugging router/modem if they're going for a large pub k:d ratio. (which is easy to catch and no one does anymore)

Comment

ps. *show used to be the command to see players energy. I think TW should allow it for a all TWD/TWDT/Etc matches.

Comment

qan Turban here some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxAVOADgz78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HsFKxrqp_w
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Comment

Don't the bots pick up on packet editing anyway? Like if you were to run CE, Gashi? I'm curious to how well the bot would work anyway, considering the lag.

I know some people used to use the red dot cheat. Which I don't even know if it even helps, outside of a small res.

I'm more concerned with players who seem to be induce lag. Using a vpn and whatnot. Sometimes there's players that clearly should be lagging out but dont....

*cough* mido *cough*

Comment

reported
                    Leland

Comment

Working...
                    X