No announcement yet.

Cheater - Pub, May 26, 2020 - Warp Invis Cheat/Hack - Video=-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jamal has anger issues, hes like that to everyone, but completely harmless...just some psychological issues though
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
      jamal has anger issues, hes like that to everyone, but completely harmless...just some psychological issues though
      Being a bobbly head Indian will do that to ya
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
        What bothers me the most is that you are using f7 to attach still........

On the topic at hand, this is 100% normal behavior with any lag attach to a dead player lol.....
        I still use f7

Comment

Originally posted by Dennys View Post

I still use f7
          all the "cool" kids use `(~)
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Staff "abuse" this all the time themselves as they represent a good percentage of the low skill population of the gane, additionally, they do the mine clear to attach all the time too. While definitely deteriorates the quality of competitive gameplay, and is clearly outside of the rules. I usually smile / "np" as we are all humans and jesus is love. What makes me pee my seat cam is when bias and subjectivity play into the staff's decisions to ban people.

So me, who has NEVER abused bugs like this and NEVER intentionally TK'd. Every day that I play, people eggrariously use bugs, personally threaten me in PMs to get to me, target me with intentional TKs. Why? Because they can't handle this jelly, and levs are an easy target, subject to racist game design.

Sad things happen when you give low skill peeps the ability to enforce.. they subjectively enforce because it makes them feel big. For example, I admit, Kanye is NOT ready to be president yet. But come '24, you know where my vote is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

all the "cool" kids use `(~)
              ah, I see.

Comment

Working...
              X