Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so mean in TW ?? Can we all be nicer in 2021 please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beam View Post
    let's talk about how this fella who is #1 most active wb in the zone with about 50% more games played than #2 has a negative k:d in both twdd and twdt

Click image for larger version

Name:	0a688f066d178a5482e72b96f87e22e0.png
Views:	590
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1350571

Click image for larger version Name:	fa545dfb6a2b0a99a517c9c3ce80745f.png Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	1350570
    relevant
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

With how active you are on the forums I am surprised you recruited 2pac let alone capped him. Guy always angry, that's not captain material.

Anyone can be an jackass that's easy. The sad thing is people think it's cool to be a bunch of big meanie weanies. It's just a game and people all get caught up in their egos too much.

Alex has always been a nice guy, bashing his picture in the gallery is quite uncalled for. 2pac man wtf? I just looked at your gallery and you ain't no 10 yourself, lot's of material there to make fun of besides a pair of shorts. Maybe if so many people weren't constantly a bunch of jackasses the community wouldn't be this small.

Beam? Instead of just sitting in spec being a twat trolling people all the time, if it bothers you THAT much that people are bad, maybe try to help them out instead? You know, besides just saying "u suk git good".
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

rage can I suck your dick for some quick cash?
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

honestly to Jessup u should have foreseen this when u put 2pac in a captain spot. guy such a loose cannon sometimes it's surprising he's related to paky dude

Comment

All you fuckers talking shit to me can suck my motherfucking dick and choke, I'm the best captain ever to run this bitch I ran paladen and carry them fools with short shorts. Don't ever vs a legend I'll school you in the game and mentally.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
              All you fuckers talking shit to me can suck my motherfucking dick and choke, I'm the best captain ever to run this bitch I ran paladen and carry them fools with short shorts. Don't ever vs a legend I'll school you in the game and mentally.
              *chef kiss*
              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                I have to admit, i laugh everytime he says short shorts
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                  *chef kiss*
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy-downsized.gif
Views:	339
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1350658

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

im not sure whats worse, complaining about 2pacz as ur co-captain or actually making him a co-capt..

Comment

Originally posted by mean gene View Post
                      im not sure whats worse, complaining about 2pacz as ur co-captain or actually making him a co-capt..
                      Slapped you so bad in hockey zone, beat you in playoff finals in beer league that's why I call you scrub gene. Stick to the bench where you belong and don't chime in on things you know nothing about I own you in every arena you step in clown ass

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

This thread is like the Timmy vs Jimmy fight on South Park

Comment

Yer all faggots

Comment

Beast My GF would murder you if I said yes
                            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                            (10 seconds later)
                            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

double post

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
                                let's talk about how this fella who is #1 most active wb in the zone with about 50% more games played than #2 has a negative k:d in both twdd and twdt

Click image for larger version  Name:	0a688f066d178a5482e72b96f87e22e0.png Views:	158 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	1350571

Click image for larger version Name:	fa545dfb6a2b0a99a517c9c3ce80745f.png Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	1350570
                                2-6 and 6-10 in the playoffs also 15-25 as spider in playoff all his hard work not paying off

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X