Equality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equality

Killing levs is easy enough for good players.
    ​​​​ Only people who bitch are low iq players, especially wbs "doing their own thing" vulching people and slaughtering newbs. They say levs ruin the game, but they are the prob. They sad. Seriously they need learn how to play outside of a narrow strategy and then they can say "ez" to people with pride.

​​​​​​Since there have been more levs, and lev supporters, and people are finally learning how to kill them and have good fights, I have seen maybe 1.5-2x active players in non peak times recently. But 3x the bitching from low iq wbs.

The low iq peeps in order of okay to sad:

1. Literally stalk the levs in spawn like losers (okay you do you... You basic bitch, basic!)
    2. Buy antiwarp (you do you)
    3. Try another ship (okay this should be the first response if you aren't good enough in your normie ship)
    4. Illegally intentionally get TK'd from busted tk algorithm (should be enforced against)
    5. Cry to mods cause you too low iq to deal. Report them as cheating, which is bs
    6. Buy purepub like a pussy 7. Masturbate in a corner w ur tears cause you poor and busted

Why is okay for the privileged rich to pay $$$s to outlaw other players via purepub? Why do people not recognize this as a problem?... Cause they racist and exclusionary practices are normal to them.

some solutions:

1. Remove purepub in Pub. Pub is pub, there are other zones. And as game grows, so will those zones. 2. Lower cccancel cost the same as purepub, do not offer refund
    3. Allow purchase of restrictions for all ships. Not just leviathans.

Mods seeing more dynamics and activity in the game gonna quash it because they secretly don't want to see the game grow. a few blister penised low iq players gonna complain. So it's easier for them to appease these losers than grow the game. Ask yourself... do you want to keep things how they are, or are you a self starter that likes success? Stop pure pub, stop the racism.

Last edited by Lizzo; 01-28-2021, 09:27 PM.

hey look

the same old argument. people that enjoy pub by basing to try and hold the flag vs people that enjoy pub by doing other things that dont necessarily involve the flag game.

both sides have merit.

We used to have a population that was able to support a unrestricted pub and also a pure pub. it was great if you were a purepub sort of person since that pub involved really just a big basing game. the unrestricted pub was fairly light on much of anything structured and it was jsut random ships flying around.

being a lev just isnt fun unless you have a juicy flagroom to shoot at. the people typically in the flag room are trying to further the goal of keeping the flag. they get annoyed by levs.

so there ya go. levs want people basing in flagroom because thats how you kill a bunch of people. alot of people in the flagroom trying to base get annoyed since they are trying to emulate something closer to a structured basing game.

i dont pub very often but when i do its because thers a fun flagging game trying to happen. when something upsets the balance of that i just leave.

we all like to play the ways we like to play. the issue with levs is that you need the people basing in the flag room in order to have fun doing what you do... most of the people in the flagroom wish you didnt exist to ruin their flagging game.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Flawed arguments. Flying around in spawn people really aren't impacted by levs, but they complain the hardest.

Levs don't kill basing. Lack of spongebob imagination in broken ass minded players do. If base is "juicy enough" just take out the lev and stop bitching. Take her out like you would a terr, shark, or cloaker. Or better yet, take her out to dinner. Problem is lazy ass low iq people are used to sitting on one side of the base and playing tug of war for 10 mins and apparently that is a GG. And anything to disrupt that rocks their world that they get frustrated. Any bit of diversity scares racists so they cry. Real good players dont, they evolve.

​​​​​​BLasting base is not what makes leving fun. Hitting walls does and that is how you lev. I am fat and clinically diagnosed lazy and it is the only ship I can play. So what, I don't care if base is "juicy" or not. I keep it juicy 24/7

Comment

Killing wbs is easy enough for good players.
        ​​​​ Only people who bitch are low iq players, especially levs "doing their own thing" tking people and slaughtering basing games. They say wbs ruin the game, but they are the prob. They sad. Seriously they need learn how to play outside of a narrow strategy and then they can say "ez" to people with pride.

​​​​​​Since there have been more wbs, and wb supporters, and people are finally learning how to kill them and have good fights, I have seen maybe 1.5-2x active players in non peak times recently. But 3x the bitching from low iq levs.

1. Literally spawnkill the wbs in spawn like losers (okay you do you... You basic bitch, basic!)
        2. Buy full charge (you do you)
        3. Try another ship (okay this should be the first response if you aren't good enough in your normie ship)
        4. Illegally intentionally get TK'd from busted tk algorithm (should be enforced against)
        5. Cry to mods cause you too low iq to deal. Report them as cheating, which is bs
        6. Buy reps and portals like a pussy 7. Masturbate in a corner w ur tears cause you poor and busted

Why is okay for the privileged rich to pay $$$s to cheat other players with reps and portals? Why do people not recognize this as a problem?... Cause they racist and exclusionary practices are normal to them.

some solutions:

1. Remove reps and portals in Pub. Pub is pub, there are other zones. And as game grows, so will those zones. 2. Lower buyblock cost the same as tea
        3. Allow purchase of restrictions for all ships. Not just wbs.

Mods seeing more dynamics and activity in the game gonna quash it because they secretly don't want to see the game grow. a few blister penised low iq players gonna complain. So it's easier for them to appease these losers, then grow the game. Ask yourself... do you want to keep things how they are, or are you a self starter that likes success? Shiplivesmatter!

--- original by Lizzo, edit by BIET

Levs have their place, but as long as that includes mindlessly lobbing bombs at walls, potentially ruining the experience of the rest of your team just to have fun for your self, you get no pity from me. You might be one that breaks that rule, but you will still get dragged down by all the others that follow the same pattern. I'm sorry.

p.s. We are cracking down on those who think it's funny to let themselves get TKed to get a lev, or any other ship, banned. So please do report when this happens to you.

Comment

Hi,

Just wanted to add that buying antiwarp in spider and hunting a leviathan/LT with energy drain requires infinitely more iq/talent than aimlessly lobbing L3s. Indeed, if good players actually played lev, they would need to be completely nerfed, as a good LT is practically unkillable and OP. Fortunately for the zone, most levs are cognitively stunted.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Biet is one of the few players who strategically kills levs. Most people just sit there complaining.

My post was not about the the TK thing, I totally agree, it is chaos if there is a lot of TKs. But honestly this is an easy one to fix, just need to have a more savvy algorithm.

Really, what should happen is that people should not be ship changed, instead they should be pub freq locked. Also TK's should be more restrictive... So fewer TK's should lock you out. TK's should be auto NP'd by default, and it should be counted only if people report.

mhz -
            Spiders can kill levs, what is the problem then, why does purepub need to exist?

I am not saying lev requires skill, on the contrary I play lev cause thats the only ship I can plan. I am just sick of good players bitching and buying purepub
            Last edited by Lizzo; 01-28-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Killing spiders is easy enough for good players.
              ​​​​ Only people who bitch are low iq players, especially javs "doing their own thing" tking people and slaughtering basing games. They say spiders ruin the game, but they are the prob. They sad. Seriously they need learn how to play outside of a narrow strategy and then they can say "ez" to people with pride.

​​​​​​Since there have been more spiders, and spider supporters, and people are finally learning how to kill them and have good fights, I have seen maybe 1.5-2x active players in non peak times recently. But 3x the bitching from low iq levs.

1. Literally spawnkill the spiders in spawn like losers (okay you do you... You basic bitch, basic!)
              2. Buy shrapnel (you do you)
              6. Buy rockets and warp like a pussy 7. Masturbate in a corner w ur tears cause you poor and busted

Why is okay for the privileged rich to pay $$$s to cheat other players with rockets and warps? Why do people not recognize this as a problem?... Cause they racist and exclusionary practices are normal to them.

some solutions:

1. Remove rockets and shrap in Pub. Pub is pub, there are other zones. And as game grows, so will those zones. 2. Lower thor cost to the same as full charge.
              3. Allow purchase of restrictions for all ships. Not just wbs.

Mods seeing more dynamics and activity in the game gonna quash it because they secretly don't want to see the game grow. a few blister penised low iq players gonna complain. So it's easier for them to appease these losers, then grow the game. Ask yourself... do you want to keep things how they are, or are you a self starter that likes success? Shiplivesmatter!

--- If it's purchased so often, that probably means that a large percentage of the population doesn't think the same way that you do ---
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Of course they don't think like me. They dgaf cause they are racist. I want more players to play and more activity so I get that juicy $$$s. So make policies toward change. Most people satisfied with a few people here and there... Vulch a little.... Get pissed off a little and then buy pure pub like a pussy. Like you said, shiplivesmatter.... Tell me when the hood mods get here

Comment

pub drama lol
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I have and will continue to say that levis should be banned outright. They are a scourge on pub.

Zeebu put it best: Levs need basing to be going on to have a good time but levs make basing less of a good time. It's negatively reinforcing and, if anything, levs have a negative effect on pub.

I know I shouldn't say this but I actively avoid playing pub when there are LTs. I play pub to base, not fly around the roof hunting a LT. I will spec before I'll switch to warbird to hunt them, and I don't think I'm alone.

Ban the lev. -Vehicle, 2004
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

levs be committing all the crime then complaining about going to prison

Comment

You are case and point. You been too lazy or not skilled enough to deal for the last 14 years. So you log off to reconfirm that you superior in your lame point and shoot aim and dodge skills instead of figuring out a more complicated puzzle.

Never give up. If you aren't constantly learning, them you stank. I have had a rough life. I almost gave up twice. Try loving off mayonnaise sandwiches every day for months. I am loud, proud, and body positive and people don't like that. ​​​​

Why is it so hard for people to understand why the game has shrunk over 14 years? It isn't due to all the racists talking, or annoying ships and strategies, it is due to the inbred playing style culture of broke ass low iq players who are too lazy to win at anything besides lazer aim shots and predicted doing in WBs. This is their escape to the only thing they are really good at because they been doing it for 20 years. Learn a new language or sleep with a big gurl and see how you like it.

​​​​​​IF levs are the problem then why did that !Purepubbuy android push notification bot that that nerd developed not increase the population? Cause purepub buys =\= increase in players or fun. All it does if gives some losers time to for the brains to breath while they watch the game slowly die even more. Think think think! Oh wait that hurts... .

Everyone knows LTs are awful... Jesus is the best terrier. But people just need to put on big boi pants and kill them.

Comment

It's not about a lack of skill (which you're right I am guilty of). I spec because I didn't log in to play warbird and fly around the roof, I logged in for the flag game. You are one of the people you rail against. You're just "doing your own thing" in lev, but the ship you play actively destroys the basing game you need in order to play your ship. It's poor game design.

Edit: This, I believe, is also why there is such a huge stratification between the pub community and the competitive basing community. Once people who like to base graduate out of pub they never want to go back.
                          Last edited by Vehicle; 01-29-2021, 02:24 PM.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

the reason you play is to have fun. if you arent having fun playing, go do something else.

this literally applies to everyone.

youre a dumbfuck if you demand people keep doing something they dont like doing

so if you demand people 'deal with levs and LTs' instead of just leaving when it becomes not fun... yes... you are a dumbfuck

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Again, not talking about LTs but okay. I am only suggesting to just kill them and move on and not cry about it and log off and act like that was the reason you dislike the game. The game even tells you how to kill LTs.

As it is, no levs or "annoying ships" make the game boring. There are more people playing recently likely because more people are playing levs and livening up the game. People who say you're "leaving cause of levs", quit the bs

ON the lev thing what I am saying is:

1. Remove purepub 2. Remove ship lock, add pub freq lock
                              3. Lower tk ban, but default np

Comment

Working...
                              X