Equality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iron View Post
    I Have nothing to say about this thread, my following message goes to Beast...

You are such a bad player, and you're also a fucking laggot, i have the excuse about my lag... I live in Brasil , far away from server..
    But you are from USa and you lag worse than me... How you do that? Do you play on dial up? And how can u still manage to be such a bad player and toxic personality?

have fun everyone else and you can go fuck yourself beast, you fucking delusional horrible player.

This is just rude. Apologize now!
    I only accept apologies in the form of brazilian women.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

How about get rid of purepub and make NP auto and the levs commit to targeting the abusive laggers since the mods won't. They have a lot harder time spiking through the bomb blast. Btw, I don't have lag anymore. I found a solution to stopping my children from eating my internet cable.. hot sauce

Comment

Where to start...
        ty biet for the entertaining edit.
        I agree 100% with everything turban said.

What it comes down to is levis are hated because most of them just lob their load all over everyone with zero care for their own team. The only use they really have is if the other teams are so unbalanced you just can not break into the flagroom, and at that point shuffle the teams with the bot. It used to require skill to be a levi, you used to have to get through spawn filled with ships, somehow get 20 bounty and then attach to someone willing to terr for you. Now spawn is fairly empty and you get cheap repels and portals, there isn't much skill required anymore and they still wreck havok on any sort of flag game.

You have elim and duels for practicing warbird and javelin. You have nowhere to practice the other 3 competitive ships for basing except pub and levis ruin that. I suggest instead of removing or nerfing levis we redesign them to be a useful ship. We really only have 5 competitive ships out of 8 let's do something about the other 3!
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

When do the hood mods gets here?

Comment

Working...
          X