No announcement yet.

Equality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levi's are part of pub and LevTerrs are so fun to be on and to hunt. This is pub not TWL lol. We have had levis for 23 years or more and this is no time to change it. Levi for life!!!!

Lizzo You a good levi. I respect that!

Common coutesy is NEVER hunt a lev below the mid bar.

Thank You.

PS. Rab is awful Lizzo and no vet lol.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

There has always been options for people who want "pure basing" without levs. Pub has always been the only option if you want to base with levs. It's not just that; Pub has always been the laid-back place where newbs and jaded veterans can go to do something other than "pure basing". Now they wanna add all sorts of silly rules to force people into basing in pub which is ridiculous; they're never going to be able to force "fair" or "pure basing" in Pub, and they shouldn't try, especially when it means fucking with players and forcing them to do arbitrary shit that they don't want to do.

Look I realize that the twbd population may be dwindling. Maybe they should do something about that instead of messing with pubbers. And for the record, the worst tk'ers have always been sharks, if you can't see that than you're fucking blind. Seeing staff in here and in game complaining about ships and other aspects of this old-ass game is mind-blowing. Do you assholes even like the game anymore? Maybe you should go play something else if you can't get past the aspects of the game that you don't like.

Comment

Just one rule Gila Monster: Ban the lev.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I've had a rough life. Started with nothing. No kills, no $$$s. Almost gave up several times. I used to keep it wet only on the job. Now it's 24/7. A Sporon and Chongo saved me. Largest private parts in continuum hands down. Never give up, love abounds.

Recently, I have been personally threatend by at least 3 "vet" players via DM. Been the target of countless purepub buys, been intentionally TK'd, been a victim of fraudulent TK reporting, people have intentionally suicides against my bombs to rack up my TKs due to the busted algorithm. 25% of mods ignore the injustice and make excuses, 25% actively participate and support the injustice, and half are fine and supportive of ship equality (and I didn't even have to blow them).

The game starts getting more popular? What happens... Purepub weekend. The corruption goes all the way to the top, TO THE TOP, deep state. Why do they do this? Cause they can't handle a loud, proud, body positive player and those that are different than the mold. 150+ KoT wins and more than $1M pubbux.... I get by. Stop the hate, stop the purepub. I am rubber you haters are poo. Say no to PP and yes to NP.

When will the continuum leadership show solidarity? CEOs granting RSUs and taking bonuses while people are getting laid off? Is that what this is about? Ask yourselves if you have ever HAD TO eat the ends of the bread loaf because you didn't have a choice. Well imagine you did and the only thing besides bread that you had was mayonnaise. Mayonnaise sandwiches are DELICIOUS but it should be a choice to eat rather than a necessity. For you this is just a good time.

​​​

​​​​​

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
            pub drama lol
            lol. explain how you're above a pubber again?
            Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
            Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
            mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
            Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Originally posted by Steadman View Post

lol. explain how you're above a pubber again?
              are you simping with lizz for the #levlivesmatter movement too?
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Beast - "I am cooler than pub cause pub is lame. Just came here to tell you that"

Also Beast - "but no levs there cause I was pub for meeself"

Also Beast - "pass me da peen"

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
                  Beast - "I am cooler than pub cause pub is lame. Just came here to tell you that"

Also Beast - "but no levs there cause I was pub for meeself"

Also Beast - "pass me da peen"
                  You must be smoking a lot of meth with stead.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

You must be smoking a lot of meth with stead.
                    Y? and no. only losers do meth. household cleaners best bang for the buck

Comment

are you simping with lizz for the #levlivesmatter movement too?
                      what i said had nothing to do with lizz
                      Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                      Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                      mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                      Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

fuckin dummies

Comment

Lizzo I'm going to put this in the simplest terms:
                          - People don't like playing with levs (you).
                          - People would mostly prefer levs (you) stopped playing
                          - Your ship disrupts and destroys any active pub game (which you need to succeed)
                          - The vast majority of the zone's population doesn't like levis, do not feel like they should be empowered, and rightfully have zero sympathy for them.

This isn't a personal attack on you, I'm just stating facts.

No one is going to get behind you in your efforts to make it easier for levis to destroy basing games. People are going to hunt you because you are a nuisance to the A1 definition of what the game's goal is.

Stop asking for special treatment. Stop asking for things that will benefit only levs. Stop complaining that people are hunting you when that's literally the conter-lev strategy.

Your preferred ship is more-or-less universally hated. And that's OK, live your life. But stop asking people to cater to you.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Gila Monster View Post
                            Pub has always been the laid-back place where newbs and jaded veterans can go to do something other than "pure basing"..
                            Type Esc + A next time you're in the game. You might be surprised to find there are other arenas.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I Have nothing to say about this thread, my following message goes to Beast...

You are such a bad player, and you're also a fucking laggot, i have the excuse about my lag... I live in Brasil , far away from server..
                              But you are from USa and you lag worse than me... How you do that? Do you play on dial up? And how can u still manage to be such a bad player and toxic personality?

have fun everyone else and you can go fuck yourself beast, you fucking delusional horrible player.
                              TWLD 2016 Champion
                              TWDTD champion x 3
                              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                Lizzo I'm going to put this in the simplest terms:
                                - People don't like playing with levs (you).
                                - People would mostly prefer levs (you) stopped playing
                                - Your ship disrupts and destroys any active pub game (which you need to succeed)
                                - The vast majority of the zone's population doesn't like levis, do not feel like they should be empowered, and rightfully have zero sympathy for them.

This isn't a personal attack on you, I'm just stating facts.

No one is going to get behind you in your efforts to make it easier for levis to destroy basing games. People are going to hunt you because you are a nuisance to the A1 definition of what the game's goal is.

Stop asking for special treatment. Stop asking for things that will benefit only levs. Stop complaining that people are hunting you when that's literally the conter-lev strategy.

Your preferred ship is more-or-less universally hated. And that's OK, live your life. But stop asking people to cater to you.

I am advocating for "special treatment"? Several people are asking that "special treatment" be done away with... Special not game-strategy related things that hurt levs.. you are "special" and need some treatment

Comment

Working...
                                X