Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Rule Revisions Upcoming & SPAM Rule Revised NOW!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, this rule is the result of my shooting LF up his tailpipe repeatedly and his having to see my awesome victory macros.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
      If conversation is being actively reciprocated, that is not classified as spam under this rule. So as long as those people are actively talking about genitals (how bizarre), we wouldn't regulate that under this rule.

That being said, all violations are subject to a mod looking at what's going on and making a decision. Mods are staff for a reason, and their judgement does come into play. This is to basically say that I don't foresee any mods deciding that if Player A says "the new Call of Duty game is lights out" and no one reciprocates, Player A will be silenced. Now if Player A drones on incessantly about that or other topics and is not reciprocated, that might be different. This rule is obviously intended to give flexibility to weed out what the vast majority of players consider to be useless, repetitive drivel that only serves to be an annoyance and take away from the game itself.

We will adjust the rule if we find problems and any potential issues with staff overstepping or abusing it will be dealt with accordingly.
      Thank you. Very helpful. So we all need to talk a lot more / reciprocate otherwise some people will get banned and population will fall. As much as I don't like the right wing, WB, nazi, lev haters, I feel compelled to respond to them so they don't get banned.

Comment

Anti spam rule creates more cancer chat. Brilliant...

Comment

Not enthused with confidence when your signature quotes a notorious spammer..

Comment

I don't believe that spamming is really a serious enough issue to warrant these new rules/powers. And it seems like the rules basically give carte blanche to mods to ban anybody for anything. One man's spam is another man's exuberance.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Oh, great, yet another absolutely fucking unnecessary set of rules and changes designed to give staff and insider rat fucks more power to wield over other players. Give me one good reason for doing any of your stupid fucking alterations that you've been working on. You think this stupid shit is going to help increase the player base? Wrong. It's going to make retention even worse; new players are going to become victims of your stupid fucking rules as older players take advantage of the system. You really are a cunt, you know that? I've been playing this game for over 20 goddamn years and the shit that you and the other morons have done to the game recently has been the dumbest, most self-centered and abusive bullshit that I've ever seen and I actually think that you and others don't even give a shit about the game or player base at all and you're just changing stuff based on your own whims and fancy to benefit your little circle of faggots.

The game has a mute function already. Put your little dick back in your pants and fuck off.

Comment

Need to ban the troll accounts from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Gila Monster View Post
                  Oh, great, yet another absolutely fucking unnecessary set of rules and changes designed to give staff and insider rat fucks more power to wield over other players. Give me one good reason for doing any of your stupid fucking alterations that you've been working on. You think this stupid shit is going to help increase the player base? Wrong. It's going to make retention even worse; new players are going to become victims of your stupid fucking rules as older players take advantage of the system. You really are a cunt, you know that? I've been playing this game for over 20 goddamn years and the shit that you and the other morons have done to the game recently has been the dumbest, most self-centered and abusive bullshit that I've ever seen and I actually think that you and others don't even give a shit about the game or player base at all and you're just changing stuff based on your own whims and fancy to benefit your little circle of faggots.

The game has a mute function already. Put your little dick back in your pants and fuck off.
                  👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Gila Monster View Post

Lol pubbers are hilarious.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      Need to ban the troll accounts from the forum.
                      agreed you should’ve been gone a long time ago

Comment

Votemute has the potential to help protect against the nastiest players out there--- the ones who are experienced and competitive, but who are not good enough to beat elim players, so they go to pub to beat up on casual players and newbies and say things like "ez" and talk shit, repelling players.

​​​​It's like they went to their favorite bar (elim or some other "real" zone), got drunk, tried to hook up with some hoes, struck out, so then they went down to cruise the track to beat up prostitutes (pub)

coincidentally, these are the same players who buy purepub and cheat to harm levs-- They get fired up because pub is supposed to be their safe space when they are down .. but now , those same prostitutes are like "we don't want your private parts cause you're poor and they stank" so they call the cops (purepub) on the prostitution situation. Only the saddest players buy purepub. Eliminate purepub, legalize love.

I peed my seat when mouserat / Dogecoin / 5+ alias troll(s) got 80%+ votemuted last night. Btw, does anyone want to buy a seat?

Comment

BanC #8472 is the result of a faggot op with AIDS up his tailpipe. Definitely a pillow biter taking it up the tailpipe.

I bet it was the faggot LF.

Did you notice how ops dont have to publicly announce what they did? Buncha coward fudge packer fairies.

Comment

Looks like Steadman is also a faggot with AIDS up his tailpipe. He likes to bend over and take multiple joysticks up his tailpipe, which is how he got AIDS.

Comment

does this crap count?

Comment

Imagine you're at a bar and two people are talking. You can't understand what they're saying, because maybe they're talking about something technical (in your example, they're not speaking gibberish there). But they're talking.

Now imagine the drunk at the end of the bar just ranting to himself and anyone who'll listen. Nobody replies except out of politeness. He's the guy being asked to keep it to himself.

The actual definition is left somewhat vague, though, and it's certainly open to moderator interpretation to some degree. Just have to make sure this is being applied evenly and without an attempt to target specific individuals, at which point it would not be just.
                                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                                X