Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Rule Revisions Upcoming & SPAM Rule Revised NOW!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• godisdead
    replied
    This rule isn't aimed at people saying one liners with no reply like 'lol' 'gg' 'WHY?' or some-other such innocuous phrases that don't receive a reply, there are plenty of those that don't adversely affect the community.

The problem people are those people that log on to this game, probably with a burner alias, to cause trouble, their intention to create or cause arguments and they take joy from achieving anger in others.

I support any measures to try and identify isolate and remove such players from the game with as little collateral damage as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Subspacer2001
    replied
    Instead of banning why not just give them 1-100 year silences. This would be good so they couldn't buy attachmode or ballpower.

Leave a comment:

• TheSauce
    replied
    https://youtu.be/RKhAYsCXQ3I?si=ms36cRUG6xLhWSiK

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    I don't know who falconeer is, but his first response to you voth was just. There does need to be more clarity, you are just opening yourselves up for appeals.

Leave a comment:

• Roger Rabbit
    replied
    Let’s start with rab

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Yep, netban the perma-toxic mofos.

Leave a comment:

• SprinklePuss
    replied
    Please ban Politics from pubchat. Nin9 is NOTORIOUS for his daily injection of anti Trump spam including constant aliases. If he couldn't do it he probably wouldn't play at all. And right now hes been quiet but im telling you hes just waiting to continue doing it again. Morning, Day and Night. He even admitted numerous times that its his "mission".

Leave a comment:

• Lizzo
    replied
    Originally posted by paradise! View Post

god have mercy on your soul
    Thnx

Leave a comment:

• paradise!
    replied
    Originally posted by Lizzo View Post

Someone ask me to send a video of me popping the acne on my upper leg below the booty. I said no and he insist. When I said I can't reach he stopped
    god have mercy on your soul

Leave a comment:

• Lizzo
    replied
    Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    Can we all step back for a second and realize....we are playing a grown mans gr 8 weekend project made while absolutely tipsy as hell with a snow bunny sucking on his knob in the tundra of estonia..while heads were still watching hey arnold...damn man
    Someone ask me to send a video of me popping the acne on my upper leg below the booty. I said no and he insist. When I said I can't reach he stopped

Leave a comment:

• paradise!
    replied
    Can we all step back for a second and realize....we are playing a grown mans gr 8 weekend project made while absolutely tipsy as hell with a snow bunny sucking on his knob in the tundra of estonia..while heads were still watching hey arnold...damn man

Leave a comment:

• Roger Rabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rothe
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Maybe if we hire you, we would be halfway to reaching competency!

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Falconeer There is a difference between "monologues" and "chatting," and if the rules were steadfastly defined for spam as x lines in x minutes we would have players deliberately hugging the line as closely as they can. I'm sure you've seen the players who literally copy/paste Wikipedia into chat for literally no reason.

If working properly this rule will actually encourage conversation, not diminish it. By clearing chat of useless text, the idea is that more of the other stuff gets read by players.

I get it, you're a pariah. But as long as you're engaging with other players (about the game, politics, what you had for dinner, whatever), you have nothing to worry about.
    So make a good line? They can hug the line that makes all their dialogue the same like everyone elses. haha.

Better yet a bot could identify when people are typing text and breaking a set rate limit, and then rate limit that person so they can only type once a minute. So many better ways to deal with this. IF it's truly not about the person, then having them type once a minute would not be a problem at all, it would be a welcome change. If it is about the content of what is said make rules about content not spam, and then mute for that.

the problem with trench wars is other than extremely overt racism, or death threats, there hasn't been a line at all. people can do and say anything practically. only time i was banned was when i played the game with the name Hitler's Oven and people didn't like it said 'you were killed by Hitlers Oven'

BTW, copy and paste can be part of a technical spam definition, so can abuse of macros
    Last edited by Falconeer; 03-19-2021, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Falconeer There is a difference between "monologues" and "chatting," and if the rules were steadfastly defined for spam as x lines in x minutes we would have players deliberately hugging the line as closely as they can. I'm sure you've seen the players who literally copy/paste Wikipedia into chat for literally no reason.

If working properly this rule will actually encourage conversation, not diminish it. By clearing chat of useless text, the idea is that more of the other stuff gets read by players.

I get it, you're a pariah. But as long as you're engaging with other players (about the game, politics, what you had for dinner, whatever), you have nothing to worry about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X