Staff Abuse the rise of right wing censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Abuse the rise of right wing censorship

Seems staff has been busy trying to censor anything negative towards what happen Jan 6th, for years the ban of radicalized trump supporters have been spamming the zones chat with their undertones of racial comments. To silence the opposition they started with STFU and even promoted in my spamming for it to be used by players. you mention anything negative towards Trump supporters you are meet 300 minutes of censorship . mean while all the perverts can say all the disgusting things they want while being as lude and crude as it gets. Staff allows people to threaten to kill me when i use the name Joe Biden and when i respond by just saying whats wrong with wanting to create jobs for Americans with his infrastructure bill, I get votemuted,
    Staff is being run by radicalized lunatics who's only goal is to promote their Trumpster Ideologies .

Its time to move the server and elect real staff that care about making the game more fun instead of ass kissing these pathetic losers
    LLTF
    SpaceShark

A can of STFU has been opened on this thread. You may now STFU.

edit: Trump sucks

edit 2: Biden also sucks
    1:Rough> if we even make playoffs, if the squad gets covid we could be missing key players.. gotta think of twl as sports right now, we all need to stay indoors for the next 3 months

[Jan 27 23:30] fLaReD: ACROMANIA Challenge #10: G A G S W - fLaReD 0 pts (0 votes): grab aarons gabagool stupid wiseguy [NOVOTE/NOSCORE]

Comment

Censorship was only ever mentioned as outright banning any race/political/gender talk from chat, and never for censoring a single side. And it stopped with just a mention because we don't have the means nor the people to uphold such a rule.

Further more, the use of !stfu and !votemute is not restricted, unless it is abused of course. !votemute is still in testing so if you do feel it is abused please open a ticket on trenchwars.org/support or send a ?help call. People do bypass stfu and we try to act whenever it happens, but yet again, we don't have enough to cover every instance of it happening.

If you feel it's still very targeted towards a single group, which includes yourself, please do note that since we don't announce who's banned/silenced it will be difficult to notice.

Comment

I will vote for whoever gives me the most money... Idgaf. Kanye gonna run again, kanye gonna win. You'll see. He is the only one who can unite the sides engaging in these wars of words. He love jesus. This game needs more (consensual) love.

Comment

[QUOTE=BIET;n1353464 If you feel it's still very targeted towards a single group, which includes yourself, please do note that since we don't announce who's banned/silenced it will be difficult to notice.[/QUOTE]

like you turn off being able to see players energy levels in here to hide cheats, or turned of who is buying STFU or PurePub because you already know staff uses these to abuse

MOVE THE SERVER AND ELECTED STAFF MAPS, SETTINGS.
          LLTF
          SpaceShark

Comment

jesus, fuck off back to twitter, they like to talk shit there

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              jesus, fuck off back to twitter, they like to talk shit there
              not on twitter; never have been nor will I ever be, but i do enjoy seeing you freak out over the truth, I know your type prefer alternative facts while your bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich.
              my guess it comes from being over privileged that creates ignorance and arrogance together
              LLTF
              SpaceShark

Comment

you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. go away.

Comment

imo you need bots that fly around and are named 'censor ship' everytime this bot kills you, you are muted for 1 minute. would be beneficial for all if you all stfu for 1 minute. including rab and staff and others. make this happen. ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                    imo you need bots that fly around and are named 'censor ship' everytime this bot kills you, you are muted for 1 minute. would be beneficial for all if you all stfu for 1 minute. including rab and staff and others. make this happen. ty.
                    +1 for creativity
                    TW EVENTS HOSTING - Player Appreciation Wall
                    12-13-2020 - Mythril> was only planning to logon for 5 min, been eventing for 4hrs ty
                    1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. go away.
                      2749 POST LAugh, no wonder you are part of the problem, staff plucked the hairs from their asses and transplanted them in your nose, no wonder all you nose is shit
                      LLTF
                      SpaceShark

Comment

Good one. Now leave.

Comment

Side note - would it actually be possible to have 24/7 “practice” bots like they have in SVS, or is that another one of those things we’d need ASSS for?
                          1:Rough> if we even make playoffs, if the squad gets covid we could be missing key players.. gotta think of twl as sports right now, we all need to stay indoors for the next 3 months

[Jan 27 23:30] fLaReD: ACROMANIA Challenge #10: G A G S W - fLaReD 0 pts (0 votes): grab aarons gabagool stupid wiseguy [NOVOTE/NOSCORE]

Comment

this thread is like a compost heap... just a big stack of shit. but after a while you're left with useful fertilizer. this comment right here is the fertilizer.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

this thread is like a compost heap... just a big stack of shit. but after a while you're left with useful fertilizer. this comment right here is the fertilizer.
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                              X