Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHATS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT? CAN THE MAGAHEADS BAN ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF THEM, EXCUSE IS SAYING I TYPED TO MUCH WHILE OTHERS TYPE MORE.. NO WARNING ON HOW MUCH TYPING IS TO MUCH, IT'S JUST PURE STAFF ABUSE BY THE ASSHOLE MAGAHEADS IN STAFF WHO THINK THEIR PRIVILEGES EXCEEDS ALL ELSE

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
      WHATS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT? CAN THE MAGAHEADS BAN ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF THEM, EXCUSE IS SAYING I TYPED TO MUCH WHILE OTHERS TYPE MORE.. NO WARNING ON HOW MUCH TYPING IS TO MUCH, IT'S JUST PURE STAFF ABUSE BY THE ASSHOLE MAGAHEADS IN STAFF WHO THINK THEIR PRIVILEGES EXCEEDS ALL ELSE
      Over privileged MAGA Klan have ruined this zone, at least since you decieded to mutevote your oppostition because you magabrains cant handle the truth, got me to post in here for all to bear witness how full of crap staff really is. Blow backs a bitch

Comment

Over privileged MAGA Klan have ruined this zone, at least since you decieded to mutevote your oppostition because you magabrains cant handle the truth, got me to post in here for all to bear witness how full of crap staff really is. Blow backs a bitch
        I don't mean to go all "Rudy" on you, but you're banned. Hopefully you can see the therapist you desperately need in the interim.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Free the Devil CAt!!! Hsssssss meo wchang! 24 hour silence. No one complained. This is staff abuse.

Comment

How much $$$s you give to support this cause?

Comment

Yes I know reporting staff abuse here gets you banned but fuck you anyway,
              Me and wrath where chatting and hak muted me without warning for 300 minutes while did nothing to wratebite or boris who where talking just as much as me and continued on for an hour after i was muted.

For what having the name Sunday mass, Hak is just another example how staff abuse the zone for their right wing propaganda. It's horrible what staff have done to this culture in this zone.
              Mutevote STFU and purepub are staffs way of hiding thier abuse on players because they are to cowardly to take responsibility for their actions and prefer to hide under the rocks like the worms they are

Comment

still shocked every time sharkdik whines about something coz they should have been lifebanned ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  still shocked every time sharkdik whines about something coz they should have been lifebanned ages ago.
                  There seems to be a recurring theme with you accusing others what you are guilty of the most

rab"s whining post 3023 vrs SpaceSharks 121

Comment

There seems to be a recurring theme with you accusing others what you are guilty of the most

rab"s whining post 3023 vrs SpaceSharks 121

and notice i was here 2 years before you

Comment

and notice i was here 2 years before you
                      lol no, I was here about 10 years before you. not that it matters, you'd still be a troll retard if I arrived yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        lol no, I was here about 10 years before you. not that it matters, you'd still be a troll retard if I arrived yesterday.
                        04/01/1995 27 year VET, go back to shining shoes underdog , you are no match for me

Comment

unfortunately you're still the loser with the 300 minute silence

Comment

04/01/1995 27 year VET, go back to shining shoes underdog , you are no match for me
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubSpace_(video_game)

SubSpace is a 2D space shooter video game created in 1995 and released in 1997 by Virgin Interactive

Nice try bud
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I almost took this semi-seriously until he claimed right wing propaganda. Good on whoever silenced this man.
                              Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                              Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Best I can do is some catnip, 3 cases of devil cat juice and maybe 500K pubbux.

Comment

Working...
                                X