Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you do 300k pubbux without the cat stuff?

Comment

should have been 24 days

Comment

Thread locked as I'm getting tired of the weekly "Free me" threads. Just resurface the thread from the last time you got silenced. Or better yet, use proper channels to voice your frustrations.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Hak came into the zone to harass me once again, I was having a conversation with another player on how staff get more abusive every year when Hak threatened to silence me so I but him on ignore and continued my conversation with the other player, I guess he couldn't harass me verbally anymore so he silence me for 300 minutes again, of course he didn't silence or threaten the other players who were talking to me, Hak doesn't have the leadership skills to be in staff, he uses his power to silence complaints about staff, while hoochee has banned me from the forum for reporting Hak,s last abuse for a year. This only proves my point this game is being destroyed from the inside by abusive staff.

clearly theybare out to get me for standing up to the Trump for brain's spilling thier right wing conspiracies, how times have staff silence a player promoting right wing propaganda fuck you Hak, fuck you staff and fuck you hoochie covering up thier crimes

You right wing fanaticfanatics have destroyed what fun was left in the zone

Staff are made up of haters, people who probably don't have kids or even a partner to enjoy life with so they take their failures in life and take it out on others because they are losers
          Last edited by HANG BEIT; 04-13-2022, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I know this tough to understand, but you just typing 'staff abuse' over and over in pub chat isn't calling out staff abuse, it's spam. You've never demonstrated any examples, and even if you did this isn't the place (as you know).

Further, your lag/inability to dodge bullets isn't staff abuse. Please seek your ISP for your latent connection, and a veteran player to see if they have a cup of skill for you to borrow.

And stop evading your forum ban or it will become permanent.

Closing.

Comment

ONCE AGAIN BIET IS BANNING ME WHEN I HAVNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG,

HOOKECHO IS BANNING ME TO COVER UP BIET AND HAK'S CRIMES AGAINST GAMING SO I CANT POST THIER ABUSE IN HERE

THESE RIGHT WING REDTARDS HAVE NO LIFE ONLY HATE AND THINK ABUSING ME WILL STOP THE TRUTH FROM COMING OUT

FUCK THESE FASCIST STAFF AND PUTUNS TRUMP PUPPETS FOR BRAINS REDTARDS

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

HANG BIET !!!!

Comment

I GET BANNED FOR A YEAR FOR POSTING STAFF ABUSE BY HOOKECHO

HAHAHA I CAN HAVE ENLDESS EMAILS AND ACCOUNTS IN HERE

THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

DEATH TO FASCIST LYING AND COVERING UP CRIMES AGAINST GAMING

Comment

Comment

https://tinyurl.com/y4qrtuy9

Comment

• why is staff ruining the zone to protect right wing bigots

BIET is a well known drunk who abuses power to silence and ban players who opposes their right wing fascism.
                      Hookecho bans anyone who complains about it on this forum and then locks the thread so you cant even discuss it openly without being threaten or banned
                      Hak is just an out right nazi who hates anyone with a opposing view

This zone has changed drastically ever since Trump radicalized them into haters after January 6th
                      We know have STFU, Mutevotes, and now bans to silence anyone who opposes their radicalized views

Ever since Jan 6th staff have declarer war on anyone who calls them for what they really are
                      T R A I T O R S !

Nothing but sore losers who think they are above everyone else

Comment

• jesus christ this is a 25 year old spaceship game that tens of people play. if youre idiotic enough to try and talk politics on here you deserve everything that comes to you.

i cant see many people caring if you get yourself permabanned. so keep at it, soldier. way to fight the good fight on a 2d spaceship game. literally no one else but you cares about whatever important political revelation youre trying to spout.

of course you know all of this. youre nothing but some jackhole trying to be edgy online. no one cares if you get yourself banned for good, truly. coming onto the forums to whine about some sleight will no nothing but confirm your idiocy. so like i said, keep it up! push it harder and kindly get fucked permanently!

cheers!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by HANG HOOKECHO View Post
                          why is staff ruining the zone to protect right wing bigots

BIET is a well known drunk who abuses power to silence and ban players who opposes their right wing fascism.
                          Hookecho bans anyone who complains about it on this forum and then locks the thread so you cant even discuss it openly without being threaten or banned

This zone has changed drastically ever since Trump radicalized them into haters after January 6th
                          We know have STFU, Mutevotes, and now bans to silence anyone who opposes their radicalized views

Ever since Jan 6th staff have declarer war on anyone who calls them for what they really are
                          T R A I T O R S !

How could you be so wrong? Oh, I know, you never ask, you just assume it to be so and act upon that as if it were fact. I wonder why that gets you shunned and banned from both the game as well as the forums.

And for the record, I don't drink, and I don't vote for any party that promotes violence or extremism. What my exact political view is is none of your concern, but it certainly isn't what you make it out to be. I certainly don't agree with Trump nor Putin.

So next time either stop with sharing your wild fantasies, or pose them as a question. Now any chance of discourse is gone since you keep antagonizing people left and right, even those who try to help.

Go seek help, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by HANG HOOKECHO View Post
                            why is staff ruining the zone to protect right wing bigots

T R A I T O R S !

Your 7 day ban from BIET has been increased to 180 days by me. Any and all appeals you file will be closed out as unfounded, so you will be wasting your time by putting them in. Any further forum threads or threats/harassment via PM/?message/anything will increase your in-game ban severity, ranging from time to even elevating it to network-wide.

No sysops are coming to the rescue. No one cares what you have to say. No one. Time to get medicated.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Oh, by the way, you're banned (again).
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Good man Voth!
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X