X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Good man Voth!
    Thank you, my son.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• !!!! CHEATING IN GAMING ISNT A VICTOMLESS CRIME !!!!!

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Your 7 day ban from BIET has been increased to 180 days by me..
      once again staff abuse is being silenced by more bans and threats , typical fascist, go mute yourselves

Any and all appeals you file will be closed out as unfounded,.
      HIEL STAFF POWERS - REPORTING STAFF ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BLA BLA BLA GO MUTE YOURSELF

so you will be wasting your time by putting them in. Any further forum threads or threats/harassment via PM/?message/anything will increase your in-game ban severity, ranging from time to even elevating it to network-wide..
      BLA BLA BLA, MORE THREATS TO SILENCE THE TRUTH - GO ON THEN MAKE MY DAY
      ive all ready decided this game isn't fun to play anymore because of people like you thinking i have to agree with you to play . Sorry if i don't like the way you rig the games and harass players who disagree with cult republicans . Im not banned for not playing the game dishonorably, but being banned for reporting staff abuse lets be clear on this.. No matter what stupid excuse you pull out your ass - you're still two faced lying over privileged brats who cant stand being wrong

No sysops are coming to the rescue. No one cares what you have to say. No one. Time to get medicated.
      That we can agree upon , "no one cares" well except me - cheating is now accepted - make sure you make a good example out of me - so no one will question it again

BUT the sysop is to blame for not giving a shit about a group of players ganging up to harass others and by doing nothing when they abuse it to abuse others because you dont like their political views thus is encouraging it more.

GO ON ASSHOLE MAKE MY DAY "!netban SpaceShark: 9999days"

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS
      DEATH TO THIS ZONE'S STAFF OF HATERS AND CHEATERS
      GO MUTE YOURSELF

Comment

• Originally posted by HANG VOTH View Post
        !!!! CHEATING IN GAMING ISNT A VICTOMLESS CRIME !!!!!

once again staff abuse is being silenced by more bans and threats , typical fascist, go mute yourselves

HIEL STAFF POWERS - REPORTING STAFF ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BLA BLA BLA GO MUTE YOURSELF

BLA BLA BLA, MORE THREATS TO SILENCE THE TRUTH - GO ON THEN MAKE MY DAY
        ive all ready decided this game isn't fun to play anymore because of people like you thinking i have to agree with you to play . Sorry if i don't like the way you rig the games and harass players who disagree with cult republicans . Im not banned for not playing the game dishonorably, but being banned for reporting staff abuse lets be clear on this.. No matter what stupid excuse you pull out your ass - you're still two faced lying over privileged brats who cant stand being wrong

That we can agree upon , "no one cares" well except me - cheating is now accepted - make sure you make a good example out of me - so no one will question it again

BUT the sysop is to blame for not giving a shit about a group of players ganging up to harass others and by doing nothing when they abuse it to abuse others because you dont like their political views thus is encouraging it more.

GO ON ASSHOLE MAKE MY DAY "!netban SpaceShark: 9999days"

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS
        DEATH TO THIS ZONE'S STAFF OF HATERS AND CHEATERS
        GO MUTE YOURSELF
        Your in-game ban has been increased to 365 days.

If I have to address you again, you'll be netbanned immediately.

Goodbye, and please do what you can to get right IRL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• death threats!

what a well adjusted person

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Your in-game ban has been increased to 365 days.
            OH NOOOO, I WONT GET ABUSED FOR A YEAR NOW, OH WHAT WILL I DO??
            THE INHUMANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I
            f I have to address you again, you'll be netbanned immediately..
            FINALLY YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT I WANT:
            GO THROW YOUR PARTY NOW AND CELEBRATE
            YOU MADE A 27 YEAR VET HATE THE GAME ENOUGH TO QUIT (I MEAN GET BANNED FOR LIFE")

Goodbye, and please do what you can to get right IRL.
            HAHAHHA ->SO YOU ARE THE SAME ASSHOLE FROM POWERBALLZONE WHO HAD TO RIG THE ZONE TO STOP ME - NOW I SEE THE TRAIL OF HATE - STILL HOLD A GRUDGE AFTER WHAT? 15 YEARS?- HAHAHAHHAHA - GET A LIFE LOSER - GIVE ME MINE BACK - !NETBAN 9999 DAYS

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS
            DEATH TO STAFF RIGGINNG AND ABUSING THE GAME

GO MUTE YOURSELF

Comment

• For someone complaining about corruption and cheating you sure are well versed in both. Care to teach me so I can live up to your expectations? Otherwise we can just wait until you've committed enough crimes to use that lawfirm you've kept messaging us about. Heard they do free consultancies.

Comment

• Damn Voth. You know your doing your job qnd smirking really big while doing it to deserve this kind of attention. Nice work
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Unsure how this all transpired or who this person is or what they did to get such a harsh sentence but there are people playing this game that voth and staff have let threaten, stalk and harass me to the point where bans should have been issued but it didn't happen. There IS selective treatment at times in how punishment is handed out. Not saying all staff is bad but saying enforcement of bans is very selective. Unsure of the particularities in this case so won't comment on it directly but I have ample proof in one case in particular that was never addressed after multiple complaints to staff about a particular person in my case. To this day this abuser continues to play freely.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I've lost track of aliases, but many of those ppl are this guy. Should have been life banned years ago. Looking forward to seeing other similar bans in future, and the zone being generally less aids.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Damn Voth. You know your doing your job qnd smirking really big while doing it to deserve this kind of attention. Nice work
                      I think he's in love with me.

PS: shut up jessup

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• This thread is golden. It is just missing the cat and the person that talks about their penis all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
                          This thread is golden. It is just missing the cat and the person that talks about their penis all the time
                          Amnesti!!!!!!!!!

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            [...] America is as far-right ideologically as they come, in such an extreme way that the 'left' is MODERATE politically in the vast majority of developed nations. Absolutely nothing brought up by any politician in america, not even Bernie Sanders or anyone in 'The Squad' is even close to radical in a world-wide spectrum, making it laughable that rightists such as yourself claim you are moderate. You are not in reality.
                            This is correct.

Calling the Democrats radical, from a worldwide perspective, is absurd. Middle-of-the-road Dems would be Conservatives in Canada (our most far-right party), and left-wing Dems would be middle-of-the-road or right-ish Liberals.

In fact, the Democratic party, ideologically, hasn't move at all -- and is in line with the Republican party of 1982:

The Republican party is the one that has made a mind-blowing shift to the right.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by ogron View Post
                              In fact, the Democratic party, ideologically, hasn't move at all -- and is in line with the Republican party of 1982:
                              Don't let this or the upcoming repeal of Roe vs Wade, which will restrict the rights of half the population in America and repeal a law that has been in place for well over 50 years, distract anyone from the fact that no Republican President has won the popular vote since 1988, or that Democrats on average have to win 44 million more votes than Republicans just to have a 50-50 tie in the Senate, or that Obama nominated Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court and Republicans refused to allow his nomination, only to fill the empty seat after a Republican took office.

Party of personal freedoms everyone
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Remember when the patriots got more yards
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X