Changes to Trench Wars and my concerns and opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crumb Bum View Post
    I'm really not willing to be reasonable about this shit as I broke no rules and was muted by a tiny minority during peak hours of game play. More people PM'd me apologizing for the mute than actual players who muted me because they hate me because I Lancaster Guard Lizzo when she plays and they are too fucking shitty to beat a lanc and a levi despite both of them playing on EZ mode not attaching or LT or anything

This shit is ridiculous and I'm not really willing to keep playing while being abused by such a small percentage of the population for no reason other than they hate me. This motherfucker PureOwnage who is supposed to be a staff member hunted me down and spawn killed me over a dozen times after I was muted by a majority of 3 players when there was over 20 players present. This is abuse. I'm tired of this shit. Again, more people PM'd me saying they were sorry that I got muted than actual people who voted to mute me. I didn't break any rules. There are just toxic motherfucker who play this game, both on staff and not on staff, who treat other players like shit.

Do you want me to quit? I will. I'll never come back to this game. And that will be your fault staff members for letting this shit happen. I might have my own problems but I don't need all these cunts hating on me for bullshit reasons. I have enough bullshit to deal with in real life, and I absolutely will not put up with you abusive staff members who are newbs compared to me giving me shit for no reason.

Do you really want to know why playerbase is low? Do you really wonder why that shit is happening? I broke no rules, got silenced by 3 assholes in an arena full of 25 people, and then spawnkilled by a motherfucking staffer.

Get your shit in order. I'm tired of being respectful here. This is not OK. Please don't pretend like player population is an issue beyond your control when you let pieces of shit mute people based on a 3/25 vote and then let staff members kill you in spawn for the next fucking hour. This shit is more than ridiculous and I'm tired of it.
    I think you underestimate just how toxic you are, bud.

Free Radic> because I think you are a fucking cunt sodomite
    Free Radic> im sorry but as much as society wants to force people to think that dudes fucking other dudes in the ass is acceptable it just isnt even from a scientific perspective
    Free Radic> enjoy have AIDS and then also dying from CORONA VIRUS
    Free Radic> diver must be a homo

Vote was actually 5:2

TW-PubSyst> - MUTE VOTE on [ Free Radicals ] PASSED and is now active. 71% in favor. (70% needed) Y: [cubone97,squirtle17,mrsross1,Diver777,X-Demo] N: [Free Radicals,Smokey S2K]

After his silence ended, he came back and continued going nuts:

Free Radic> i have no intereset outside of undermining this game and the chat
    Free Radic> you are all peices of garbage with no worth and nothing you say has any value
    Free Radic> I hope you all fucking die
    Free Radic> I have no intentions other than being disruptive to the toxic basing crowd at this point and that is what I will spend all my time doing
    Free Radic> too bad all I care about is undermining everything

Comment

Edited for content. Please follow the rules.
      Last edited by Hookecho; 08-16-2021, 10:05 PM.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Who you calling japanese

Comment

Working...
        X