X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Ass Game!

dd beep - 1
    shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

I was axed from staff by LF for not being active in help calls. I guess I should be baby sitting grown ass men in pub and not keeping twd active as a league op.

Well I'm done with tw. I'll spend my remaining days in chaos and hz
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Kado, there's one thing you can do - tell nlie to bring her 30 lululemon simps back to the game.. Including that dumbass morph.

TWL season was long I guess. A lot of people are probably burned out, but all it did for me was put me into a mindset where I could play forever, which is why I like longer seasons... No joke, I had enough fire in me to play 3 TWLs back to back with no break in between. But seeing how dead it is now, that fire is gone. I'll be playing D2R and may or may not return at any point in the future. GL to u sir.

edit: not playing that failed remaster

Vys, stay out of that wasteland chaos.
      Last edited by saiyan; 08-19-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

ppl burnt out playing 28 straight seasons between late 2018 to early 2021, myself included.

i have zero desire to play the game atm.

my guess is interest will pick up in october/november. people's interest tends to come back around then.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

enjoy your 1vs0 battles

Comment

New TWDT announced! Sign up now by typing ?go twdt and pming the robot !signup
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Yo keep this running fellas
              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                I was axed from staff by LF for not being active in help calls. I guess I should be baby sitting grown ass men in pub and not keeping twd active as a league op.

You know I love you, but what a Karen.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

lol, LF has mall copped me 2x also, think his biggest contribution to staff has been bothering people about quotas.. groundbreaking stuff

Comment

One time when I first came to the zone I guess I was active and seemed normal (lol) and got asked to be staff. Once they told me they had quotas it started sounding like a real trabajo so I said no thank you 😂

Comment

Man they had quotas when I was on staff way back in the day. It is a sort of test. Do you just want power or to actually help the community? Simple as that. Who wants non active staff members who just want the ability to tell others what to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X