DISTENSION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISTENSION!

Does anyone else miss distension? Let's bring it back once a week or whatever. What do you guys think?
    Yes bring it back! Reset everyones levels.
    58.82%
    Yes bring it back! Leave everyones levels.
    17.65%
    No it sucks.
    17.65%
    Beam smells like a dead fish that ate another dead fish that had goose poop all over it.
    11.76%
    You smell even worse than beam.
    11.76%
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

This is a nice idea to bring back but the last 2 options are affecting the overall poll results. I think players can only vote once so we lost a few already to vote for unrelated opinions.

If this does come back, increasing the rate of experience (RP or whatever it was called) would be nice since we are a much smaller population now and have less time than before.

Comment

eevee12 You can vote for multiple options. Both players that voted for last 2 troll options voted for more than one thing.
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

have no clue what this is, so maybe add "i dont know what it is" as option.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post
          have no clue what this is, so maybe add "i dont know what it is" as option.
          Same what is distension?

Comment

Records were reset since there were weekly distension games like 5 years ago. Could probably use a full reset regardless.

Comment

Distension brings RPG elements to subspace, in the way that you level up your ship.

Here is the official explanation of it:

https://www.trenchwars.org/distension/about.php
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

I'd be down to give it a go.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

WillBy I was playing around with the bot the other day to see how hard it was to get running (was easier than my failed hunt host the other day!). I still have levels in some ships from who knows when, so the way the poll is leaning we will have to do another reset.
                  rEnZi> its crazy
                  rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Resets are easy enough. The old data is still around from way back when.

The RP earn rate is an easy one to tweak. Is currently set to be far faster than the original. Though might need to be turned down a bit; not sure.

Basically, to work, would just need someone to champion it: advertise it, drum up interest (possibly have signups to increase participation; could even have some kind of draft to ensure more even split between the two teams and get some hype going) and then schedule it. Not too tough overall. Very busy for the next few months but minor tweaks are simple. Reach out if you decide to go forward with it.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

qan o.0 I wonder if we could do a distension event after DT to give players a more relaxed event. We could also do TWEL beside it for those that still want to compete!
                      rEnZi> its crazy
                      rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Working...
                      X